Straight Guys Who Experiment With Gay Guys

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by topspinman, Oct 26, 2004.

1. topspinman

topspinman New Member

In my experience well hung guys are quick to whip theirs out and after a few drinks (or not as the case may be) they'll even indulge in some sex with another guy. I've had encounters with well hung straight guys who've loved some mutual masturbation or oral action. Is it just pure horniness? Or do well hung guys just love to share? What are other guys experiences?

2. Onslow

Gold Member

How do I break this news to you? If the guy is having sex with you he is no longer STRAIGHT. At the very least he has crossed over to bi-sexual experimentation but STRAIGHT he no longer is, especially if he has gotten into mutual masturbation and/or oral sex with you. Once his hand or mouth his on your penis he has waved bye-bye to his STRAIGHTNESS. This is not a crime or a sin, it is just a matter of dealing with the reality of his sexuality.

As to the part about size, I can not figure out just where you have been but from what I have found there are men on both ends of the penis size scale who are willing to engage in sexual encounters. I have been with small men and large men and everything in between (yeah I'm something of a tramp, what of it?) and there were a few of them who claimed they were STRAIGHT. (yeah and I'm Whitey Ford, no it's Tuesday I'm Walter Cronkite). I have also found a few guys who were interested in an encounter because of my size, they catch a glimpse when I'm in taking a whiz or they have heard about me from loose lipped men I've been with in the past. I wear loose fitting trousers and stand a lot so there is not an easy sighting of meat for them (unless they have those comic-book x-ray glasses).

So, what have we learned? The men you have met are either full-blown Queers (similar to me!!!!) or are at the very least bi-sexual (technically me since I have been with women and was married years back during my closet years) and these men want to have sexual release. It is now up to you whether or not you wish to proceed with them.

3. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Responses like this make me mad...As one who has experimented, but considers myself straight, why do many gay guys always think that we have to be gay just because we experimented? That doesn't mean we are gay. It doesn't mean we're bi. It just means we experimented. Come on Onslow. You prefer men, and that's great. I don't think that I could handle a male relationship. Obviously, if that's not my thing, I don't think I could be gay. If I like playing around with guys, yeah, maybe I could be bi. What I really hate are the labels that pop everyone into the little boxes that have to categorize us into a certain group. Sexuality doesn't work that way. We are who we are--it's a sliding scale, and it's VERY hard to to determine where on the scale we are. The extremes are rare, most people fit in somewhere in the middle.

As to the original question as to are big guys more willing to play around--yeah, probably, just because hung guys are probably a little more willing and proud to show off what they've got. Not all, of course, are exhibitionists, but with a beer or two under their belt, it doesn't take much for many of us to whip it out, and with the promise of getting off, yeah, I'd probably be willing to at least jack off, if the other dude was in shape, around my age, good looking, and decently endowed.

4. Onslow

Gold Member

Prepstudinsc---
    What I see and what you see are apparently 2 different things which is how it can and should be. Now I do not agree with you that a man who has had repeated sexual encounters with a man is STRAIGHT; I believe he is bi-sexual at the very least just by the nature of the fact that he has had sex of some sort with both genders. This does not mean he is gay, so you can save that anger for later on. Nowhere in there did I state that either of these men is gay (QUEER being my prefered term). Other men may define a man who has had an encounter with another man as gay. What I said is that I am a QUEER--- although some would consider me bisexual since I did have sex with women during my younger years, that is the main problem with cut and dry titles, there are several in between places that one can land. I no longer engage in sex with women, but there are those who would say I'm bi-sexual. I place the descriptive title according to whatever life style one is currently living in. If one his having sex with men and women on a regular basis then it is 2 sexes which leads to the associative prefix BI, which when attached to sexual practices equals BI-SEXUAL. If a man is only with men then he can be considered HOMOsexual and if only with women then HETEROsexual. Yes, labels and titles (similar to Piels beer, thank goodness for Biil and Bob) suck.
    Now with all that said let me get back to the size/show-off deal. For whatever reason---and again this is just MY experience here, so don't get all hot under the collar--- I have had more smaller penised men expose themselves in front of me, and I do not mean just smaller than my penis, I mean some that are a mere 3 or 4 inchs, the majority being under a 6 inch line (well as near as I could tell from visual since I don't carry around a measuring tape). Others may have found more large men exposing, it is what it is when it is as it is even if it isn't what we thought it was when it was.

5. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Well, I'm going to pull a Bill Clinton, and claim that there is sex and that there is SEX. Two dudes jacking off together, may be sex, but it's definitely much lower on the scale than two dudes fucking each other. Maybe I'm just trying to rationalize it in my head...whatever it is, it works for me. I'm still going to consider myself over on the straight side of the scale.

BAck to the question at hand, though. Why would anyone want to show off a three or four inch penis? Not wanting to sound like a "sizeist", but I didn't think that people went around flaunting things like that. Yeah, I can see if a guy is pretty hot, and average sized, I can see showing off, and I can see showing off a big dick, but I don't understand showing off a three incher, especially in the presence of a big one. LOL I would be embarassed.

6. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think sexual orientation rests more with attraction than with the actual sexual act. If someone were attracted to the same sex, but never engaged in sex would you call them asexual or a celibate homosexual?? I'm attracted to women, and sometimes huge cocks, I like the way they look and how women react to them, but I am in no way attracted to guys, it just doesnt do it for me. I consider myself straight, even if I do in the future have any experiences with a male.

just my opinion, I'm probably wrong.

7. hungthick

hungthick New Member

Onslow great comments and good points you made. If any male touches another male sexually over the age of 18 it is no experiementing but attraction. Either he is attracted to the guy or the cock but it doesnt matter he is not str8.

I am hung at 8x8 and i find that the majority of guys i meet are smaller. I have whipped mine out a few times after a beer and had gotten a blow job from a potentially str8 guy after he saw it.

I turn down lots of smaller guys but i find that bigger guys turn me down because they want their size or larger. Most 8'' to 9'' guys dig my cock but 9+ want 9+. A hand full of times i did get advances from 9+ guys but not very often.

Rock on, this is a good topic.

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

Not being a man, I can only offer an opinion. I would imagine that for some hung men, they become so used to being identified by their penis size that it almost seems natural to show it. I've certainly found them more eager to undress in front of me, waiting for my expression, almost as if approval. I don't know how men present themselves to each other, but I would think it would be more of an affirmation thing than necessarily an orientation issue.

I also don't think that a person's orientation can be determined by a few isolated acts. How can one know if they are gay without any experimentation? I think the vast majority of men have experimented with same sex acts like mutual masturbation and even oral, that doesn't mean most men are gay and bi, just naturally curious. Now, if they continue beyond a few incidents, yes, and least a small percentage of bisexuality probably exists, and that's surely no crime.

Onslow, I understand the frustration felt by the gay (or queer!, God love you!) community that sometimes the very men who engage in same sex activities go home to their wives, call themselves straight, and proceed to vote republican and look down their nose at the out-of-the-closet-queers. That is reprehensible behavior and I do wish they'd get deeper in touch with who they are if for no reason other than to stop being chodes. The last line in your post was charming beyond measure!

9. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Mme. brings up a good point here...those of us who are large, at least in my experience, are used to being identified by size. I'm known among my friends for several things--my career odd career choice, my musical abilities, my taste in clothes, and my dick size. I was at dinner at a restaurant with a group of friends a few weeks ago, and one of my friends who had seen it at the gym made a double entendre comment about it--those who knew what he was talking about all burst out laughing, while I turned 50 shades of red. I don't want to be known just for having a big penis, but for those who are not as big as some of us, I guess they take delight in teasing. When I was younger, I did seek approval by showing it off, but anymore, it's no big deal...if I'm in a bathroom and someone peeks at it, I don't go out of my way to let them look at it. If I'm in a locker room, I don't parade around letting it flop about like I used to, either. I'm in no way modest, and don't hide it, but I don't go wagging it in people's faces, either.

Personally, I grew up without a father and had no close male relationship being an only child. The times that I've fooled around with a buddy has been a time of male bonding for me. Maybe I view it totally different, but while it's intimate, it's a whole different kind of experience than sexual for me. It's very hard to explain, especially in the limited space here. I've got a couple of friends who grew up either without fathers or who were not close with their fathers and they also feel the same way I do. It's a need for male closeness, more than it is the need for sex. We live in such an era of emotional represiveness, men are not supposed to show any emotion--we have become so stoic. What's wrong with men showing some feelings towards one another? If it comes out sexually, who give's a flip?

I disagree with Mme. at the end, however. There's nothing wrong with voting Republican. LOL

10. lacsap1

lacsap1 New Member

Albums:

What does the Kinsley scale say to this ?

prepstudinsc: Is there perhaps a difference between "heterosexual" & "straight" ?
    Ofcourse, why the labelling, we're all people and we all have sex but technical speaking the above encounter mentioned is a homosexual act.

11. Pappy

Pappy Member

The first time you tried a new vegetable, did it make you a vegetarian?? The first time you had a hamburger did it make you a carnivor?? No, you experimented!! When you experiment, you try something you have never done or had before, and your age doesn't matter. If I were 20 years old and had never had any form of sex and I decided to suck a guys cock, that does not make me gay or bi-sexual. It means I experimented with something I had never tried before. Plain and simple, cut and dried.

12. jonb

Gold Member

Well, if no homosexual thoughts -- after all, homosexual thoughts are the genesis of homosexual activity -- ever occurring define a man as straight, only 5% of men are straight.

13. lacsap1

lacsap1 New Member

Albums:
    Found the Alfred C. Kinsey scale:

0. Exclusively heterosexual experience.
    1. Largely heterosexual, but incidental homosexual experience.
    2. Largely heterosexual, but more than incidental homosexual experience.
    3. Equal amount of heterosexual and homosexual experience.
    4. Largely homosexual, but more than incidental heterosexual experience.
    5. Largely homosexual, but incidental heterosexual experience.
    6. Exclusively homosexual experience.

So, the labelling doesn't help to restrict the term "homosexual/gay" to those individuals who respond exclusively to their own sex (category 6 on Kinsey's rating scale). In this case, logic would demand that the term "heterosexual / straight" be applied only to those who respond exclusively to the other sex (category 0 on Kinsey's scale).

Human beings, like other mammals, may seek sexual contact not only with partners of the other sex, but also with those of the same sex. In other words, males and females may engage in both heterosexual and homosexual behavior. (The prefixes hetero- and homo- simply mean "different" and "same" in Greek.)

Same-sex behavior is quite common in childhood and is not at all unusual in adolescence. In the years before puberty people in our culture may have more sexual contact with members of their own than with those of the other sex. During this period, they are often actively discouraged from playing heterosexual games while their homosexual activity attracts little or no attention.

Sexual orientation is best seen as one of the three basic aspects of human sexuality. We have to realize that even in one and the same individual the heterosexual-homosexual balance may shift over a period of time. There are men and women whose behavior is exclusively heterosexual at one time in their lives and exclusively homosexual at another time.

So when a straight guy sucks your dick for 5 minutes, it's a homosexual act and made him gay for those minutes and probably loved it....

14. Imported

Gold Member

swallows13: I'd like to pipe in with the reverse perspective:

I consider myself gay, but if I had to put a label on it and be truly accurate, I'd probably say that I'm "straight-curious," meaning that I'm sometimes turned on by the idea of havng sex with women (and not necessarily by the idea of having bisexual, i.e. MMF, sex).

The way I see it, 'gay' is just a word, and like any other word, it's subject to ambiguity and degrees of typicality. To use the usual examples: a tomato can be a fruit or a vegetable or both, depending on how you define the words; some birds are more bird-like than others (compare robins to ostriches), etc. Depending on who you're talking to, the word 'gay' could mean: (1) exclusively attracted to men, (2) primarily attracted to men, (3) exclusively attracted to women but willing to have sex with men (think prostitues, prisoners, etc.), (4) identified with the gay culture, or 'out' as opposed to closeted, .... And, depending on the definition chosen, it seems to me that some guys can be 'gayer' than others. Heck, I can think of a lot of guys who, in some sense of the word, are gayer than me. And I think think of a lot of guys who I'm gayer than. The bottom line is that I still consider myself 'gay,' even if I've thought about fucking women. In the same way, I consider myself "happy," but that doesn't mean that I've never been sad.

The question that originated this thread, as I interpret it, was whether there was a connection between being hung and being more likely to experiment with guys, even if the hung experimenter considers himself "straight." I don't see how arguing over whether such experimenters are really "gay" merely by virtue of the experimentation is getting us any closer to an answer to that question. And I really don't see how arguing over whether a label that's right for you is right for somebody else is productive at all, unless the somebody else is asking for help with choosing a label. (And I'm not. So if you're thinking of writing me and saying that I'm not really gay, forget it.)

15. jonb

Gold Member

MMF? I wouldn't fantasize about Dave Rhodes either, even for $6.

Seriously, I've fantasized about being with a man, and about threesomes with a man and a woman. I have jacked off with other males, though.

16. KinkGuy

Gold Member

OK, I gotta' ask? "Dave Rhodes?" The one in L.A.? Magazine editor? Inquiring minds want to know. :huh:

17. jonb

Gold Member

OK, I gotta' ask? "Dave Rhodes?" The one in L.A.? Magazine editor? Inquiring minds want to know. :huh:
    [post=261602]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Famous for his MAKE.MONEY.FAST chain letter, wherein you send six people $1 each, delete the name on the top, put your name on the bottom, and forwarded it to about 200 newsgroups. Since then, similar moneymaking scams have all been called MMF.

Why would anyone post their name and address in a scam which thousands of people are going to see? The mind boggles.

18. joshstar

joshstar New Member

OK, I'm a Kinsey 5, but I consider myself 100% homosexual. I guess I am "Straight curious" as well, so I can certainly accept that just because a man has had sexual contact with other men, even anal intercourse or fellatio, does not mean he is bi-sexual.

Or, maybe I am bi-sexual and just in denial. Or maybe not bi-sexual but certainly not Gay, since I am a Kinsey 5 and not a 6.

19. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:

That and a six pack. :D

20. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, we've all heard the old joke. Actually, the idea of only having sex with males xor females -- I don't mean one person, but just males xor females -- is a fairly novel idea, which seems to have evolved in the 19th century. In that way, Robert Mugabe is right in saying that homosexuality is a European import. But he's also wrong in another way, in that attitudes toward same-sex couples vary quite a bit cross-culturally, but very few cultures actually forbid it under all circumstances.