Straight guys who watch Project Runway

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never watched it either. And I like football and baseball. And I dont do hair. So much for stereotypes.

Throwaway_Evil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watch it with my gf occasionally - I always get a kick out of the designers who do the impersonations of Tim Gunn. I also don't like Heidi Klum that much, and she can't pwonounce hew r's - "Welcome to Pwoject Wunway, wewe one minute youw in, and the next youw out."

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Watched Project Runway for the first time recently. Was engrossed. I get 10% back though for always picking the wrong people.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I watch football, baseball, and basketball.....am I required to add 10% straight to my profile?(I also watch figure skating)
Watching figure skating trumps watching football, baseball and basketball...you don't get to add any straight percentage at all, in fact you are required to add 10% more to your gay percentage!:biggrin1:

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like Industrialsize, I watch basketball, baseball and have season tickets to the Houston Texans, go to University of Houston baseball and football games, UT football games and I was Project Runway and America's Next Top Model. Should I change my 100% gay to something else?