Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
AG08: "Sexuality and life is not always black and white. This is the reason why I don't state a percentage in my avatar. I just am what I am and don't judge others for what they are. At my age now, I just don't give a fuck what others think anymore."

Amen!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Heat

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I mentioned in my original post Swede82, it was a different time back then. I was far more open back then than many of my friends were. I had no trouble hugging other guys, giving a friendly kiss on the cheek to close guy friends and telling them that I loved them. This wasn't a gay thing, it was just me expressing how I felt. I can't say though that many of my guy friends were as open towards me out of fear of being labelled "gay". One friend of mine ansolutely refused to hug another guy because he was so intensely homophobic. Since graduating, 4 fraternity brothers of mine came out of the closet that I know of, probably more that I don't because I lost contact with them.

I had hoped that by broaching the subject with my bromance the morning after his stag, something would come of it, but he completely shut down on me and refused to even acknowledge it. When we travelled overseas together before that I tried to bring up the subject, but he wouldn't deal with it at all. After many attempts to stay friends after we were both married, I had to give up on him because he became so nasty towards me.

Sexuality and life is not always black and white. This is the reason why I don't state a percentage in my avatar. I just am what I am and don't judge others for what they are. At my age now, I just don't give a fuck what others think anymore.

I read this thread and was in tears over some of the posts, so true that life evolves and every day is a new opportunity to be a better person. I remember those days you talk about, and struggled for years to come to grips with my own emotions. My total respect to you, AG08, I admire and strive to arrive closer to the age where I too "don't give a fuck what other think."

AG08: "Sexuality and life is not always black and white. This is the reason why I don't state a percentage in my avatar. I just am what I am and don't judge others for what they are. At my age now, I just don't give a fuck what others think anymore."

Amen!!!!!!!!!

I read this thread and was in tears over some of the posts, so true that life evolves and every day is a new opportunity to be a better person. I remember those days you talk about, and struggled for years to come to grips with my own emotions. My total respect to you, AG08, I admire and strive to arrive closer to the age where I too "don't give a fuck what other think."

I truly think that a sign of maturity is realizing that not everything is black and white, and that there are many shades of gray in between.

Cheers guys! :cool:

HAHAHA REALLY? Okay, not trying to talk shit or hurt anyones feelings. But If you've been on turned on by a guy, even once. You need to really do some soul searching, cause your bi, or gay. But who cares, its nobodys business lol. But you can't say its only happened once, or its ganna happen once, because either way if that was the first time or not.. its ganna happen again, just a matter of time before that hot sexy piece of meat comes your way lol

Reactions: blahblah305509

HAHAHA REALLY? Okay, not trying to talk shit or hurt anyones feelings. But If you've been on turned on by a guy, even once. You need to really do some soul searching, cause your bi, or gay. But who cares, its nobodys business lol. But you can't say its only happened once, or its ganna happen once, because either way if that was the first time or not.. its ganna happen again, just a matter of time before that hot sexy piece of meat comes your way lol

No surprise that this childish and ignorant moron was banned.

Thanks moderators for keeping the standards high. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Happening to me right now actually.

I've been hurt quite badly recently and it has been suggested to me I'm going to gravitate my emotions towards males to compensate and protect myself for the time-being. There is a guy on my course, at least as camp as me but were both rather firmly straight which means we can have long conversations and just have a laugh. It's nice. I wouldn't say I want to fuck him or anything, but it is a kind of emotional pull.

I think I'm partially bi in that, I get on with gay guys or camp guys ridiculously well, but I never have any desire to take it any further. It just isn't there.

Incidentally, Eric Bana is my celebrity man-crush

I've been hurt quite badly recently and it has been suggested to me I'm going to gravitate my emotions towards males to compensate and protect myself for the time-being. There is a guy on my course, at least as camp as me but were both rather firmly straight which means we can have long conversations and just have a laugh. It's nice. I wouldn't say I want to fuck him or anything, but it is a kind of emotional pull.

I think I'm partially bi in that, I get on with gay guys or camp guys ridiculously well, but I never have any desire to take it any further. It just isn't there.

I agree with you Jonesy that it is an emotional pull. When that emotional pull intensifies, it can attract you in ways that you didn't think were possible. I never thought I would want to take things further with another guy as well. I was involved in athletics and in a fraternity which are male dominated, and if anything, the thought of being intimate with another guy was not appealing to me at all. I could appreciate that some of them were attractive, but nothing more. I've had plenty of straight guys comment on how good my body looked and that I was a good looking guy, but it didn't mean they wanted to have sex with me. The emotional pull I had with my bromance was so intense for me (like it would be with a woman) that there were times I wanted to give in to being intimate with him, but I was worried at the time that it would destroy our friendship more than anything else. It's the next logical step in an intense relationship. I have NEVER felt that with any other guy I've ever known in my entire life, but have felt it before with several women. As I've mentioned in other posts, I don't think that sexuality is black and white. Because I had these feelings for only 1 guy in my 43 years, that doesn't make me gay. If I had had these feelings for several guys then I would question my sexuality a little more. I guess I would call myself firmly straight in the sense that I have only been intimate with women. I was quite surprised myself by the feelings I started to have for my bromance. It was very confusing at the time especially considering the fact that I didn't even find my bromance partner attractive when I first met him. Life can take you in many enexpected directions.

Thanks for sharing your story. :smile: If more guys would open up like we have, there wouldn't be such a stigma attached to men having these feelings for other men. I'll bet that if the biggest homophobes were completely honest with themselves, they would acknowledge having had these feelings as well. I knew guys who came out of the closet who used to drink heavily and even gay bash to supress the feelings they had for other men. The great thing about being my age is that you become comfortable with who you are, and don't give a damn what others think anymore. :cool:

Reactions: mikiethickone

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

I understand you: I, too, have strong emotional attraction to men that seems almost homosexual. I've had some real gay thoughts and desires like most men, but my emotional pull toward them at times is just so strong that I mistake it for lust. However, if you're like me, you're just more into the kissing and cuddling than the actual sex (fantasize of sex with women more).

Last edited:

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never really been attracted to another guy, but then again the physical type I attracted to is distinctly feminine-big hips, hourglass shape, etc. Though when I was a kid there was something I liked about Boy George. Even though it's in the name, didnt really make the connection that he was a dude.

that man loved you

I think he did as well, but he just couldn't come to terms with it. The fact that he did that with his wife lying right next to him in bed speaks volumes. I remember when we were hanging out and he was dating his girlfriend (now wife). He remarked to me that his girlfriend told him that she was jealous of me. He talked about me a lot to her as well when I wasn't around. She resented the time we spent together and that he talked about me constantly even though her and I got along really well. Because I was single for so long, it didn't seem to bother him when I was hooking up with random women for casual sex. I used to talk with him about the latest girl that I was screwing casually and he never got upset by it. I guess the fact that I had found someone permanent to be in my life really affected him (even though he got along well with my wife) and forced some pent up feelings he had for me to come to the surface. I do remember that at my wedding reception he had a look of utter devestation on his face when my wedding video was playing. I looked over at him and he looked completely destroyed. A few minutes after that he left abruptly with his wife. Like I said before, that was the last time I ever saw him face to face despite my many offers to get together with him after. I stopped trying after receiving an incredibly rude and nasty e-mail from him about 5 years ago. If he and I were to ever see each other again, he would have to take the initiative because I'm not willing to offer again. If that ever did happen, we would have to have a very honest and open talk and lay all our cards on the table without holding back. I wouldn't want to pretend that everything was and is OK until all issues and feelings between us had been completely resolved. I'm just too old for that shit.
I do miss his friendship to this day, but nothing could ever happen between us because I love my wife very much. I could never hurt her, not for anyone. That was then and this is now.
Cheers guys. Thanks for reading and offering your honest feedback. I guess I couldn't figure out clearly what his motives were, but now after bouncing it off others, I have a clearer understanding. This isn't something I could ever discuss with guys I know or my wife and it has bothered me for a long time. :cool:

Reactions: mikiethickone

Kevan14

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I wouldn't consider myself completely straight, but I think I know what may be part of the criteria for guys to get turned on by another guy. For me it is a close friendship with a guy I think is attractive and interesting as a person. I have to trust the guy completely that he wouldn't hurt me or use our closeness to manipulate me. I think many guys want a tight friendship but don't know exactly how to go about that without seeming weird. The sexual aspect of the whole thing might come later. The initial vulnerability of one guy to another seems to be the sticking point for most straight guys.
I think this is spot on, 30 years ago I had two male friends both married with *****ren and straight, I had a close relationship with both men, one offered me a sexual relationship and promised me he would do nothing to hurt me, to this day I regret not taking him up on his offer, but we are still friends today, not as close as we were then but still good solid friends, if we had slept together I wonder would we still be friends now. I still have girlfriends from over 30 years ago who stay in regular touch with me so it might have workedout! The other man kissed and fondled me then got his 8"cock and the biggest balls I had ever seen out, 3 mins after he came I some how turned into the Devil Incarnate, to this day, 30 years later he is still spreading lies about me, a friend of 35 years finds it hard to talk to me after being in this mans company for a few weeks, he came to my house, he kissed me, he climbed into my bed and he is the one who came back a month later hoping for a repeat performance, by then I had come to my senses, I politely refused his advances and he left never to darken my door again, now he just blackens my name. So be warned it can go horribly wrong if the person you sleep with can't accept the change in his sexuality and blames you. I have a gay friend who describes sex life to be truthful I don't like the sound of it, sex between straight men I think is simpler, more romantic less prone to fetishes. You just have to make sure if you are going to do it, you choose the right person, I said yes to the wrong one and my name is being blackened 30 years on, and I still wonder what if I had said yes to my other friend, we have good times when meet together with our wives, but it is just my little fantasy now of what could have been!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I consider my self straight. I am married and love my lady enough to die for her. I love to eat pussy better than I love to eat food. I have never sucked a cock but I have been sucked by a few and the best cock sucking I ever had was by a friend. I don't consider myself romantically involved with him or anything like that. it was just something that happened as he is married also with children. He just loved to suck my cock. I have always fantasized about being with a handsome gentlemen. I would have to trust him with out a doubt that it would go no further than the two of us. I have always appreciated the male body of someone who takes care of their body and is in great shape. Nice chest hair manscaped to a tee. I have always longed for a very close friendship with a man as I few up with no brothers. I would love a close friendship with a guy or two or three that I could bond with and enjoy that male with male relationship and do guy stuff. Not necessarily sex with all two or three but just a real close friendship. I have never really had that as I was betrayed growing up by a best friend when in high school and havn't trusted many guys since. I know I would have to make myself vunerable to another guy and would be willing to do it. It just something that has taken me a long time t9 get over but I long for that of relationship with some male friends. I hope I have made sense.

Reactions: pinokio

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had that sensation of wanting to mouth-kiss a male friend once. That kind of butterflies / lightheaded kinda thing. It only happened once though, and never before or since (and we didn't kiss, I just had that sensation of wanting to kiss him), so I'd have to write it off as situational (We were sitting next to eachother on the bed and I was tutoring him).

That's about the extent of it though, and on the whole I'd describe it as more of an intimate situation than a sexual one (I don't recall being turned on at the time or by the experience).

Reactions: pinokio

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had that sensation of wanting to mouth-kiss a male friend once. That kind of butterflies / lightheaded kinda thing. It only happened once though, and never before or since (and we didn't kiss, I just had that sensation of wanting to kiss him), so I'd have to write it off as situational (We were sitting next to eachother on the bed and I was tutoring him).

That's about the extent of it though, and on the whole I'd describe it as more of an intimate situation than a sexual one (I don't recall being turned on at the time or by the experience).

I have fantasized about kissing a hot guy before with a day or two old stuble. That's hot to me. The right guy theright place and time, you get me hot enough and I would certainly kiss the right guy at least once. I have also wondered what it would be like to b fucked by a guy., I have ask several people what it feels like but have yet to have anyone tell me what it feels like. I don't know why! i'm just curious.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I've never been attracted to a guy in any way, never had any desire for physical contact or anything like that.

But, one time when my penis wasn't as big as it is now, this guy pulled out his huge, towering cock and was playing with it in front of me, two other guys, and this smoking hot chick.

The fact that it was so much bigger than mine, that it put mine to shame in a way, was a huge turn on in a way that I couldn't explain. It looked so powerful and masculine, like that perfect big juicy ripe fruit everybody searches for at the supermarket, amongst a bunch of inferior fruits.

But the real turn on was seeing the hot chick's reaction, so impressed and fascinated and turned on by it. It made me so envious, wishing I could get a reaction and that kind of attention for my cock. It was something I jacked off to for a long time. And when I would jack off, I would picture his dick, but I'd be picturing it on my body, which is kind of a weird thing to say, something I'd never admit if it weren't anonymous lol.

I had this obsession with reaction vids, or where the girl keeps talking about how big it is. I couldn't explain why that is so hot for me, but it's really my biggest turn on. Seeing it happen in real life and hearing her say things like "Wow! It's so big!" was so fucking hot.

Thank God my dick kept developing to what most would consider a big dick, so I get to experience those reactions and impressing a girl, turning her on just by looking at my dick, making me feel like such a man. That is something that, at one point, I never would have thought would be possible.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been turned on by a guy in real life, but I suppose I would be if he resembled my porn-fantasy guy I describe below.

I get turned on by HUGE cocks. Cut or uncut, there are nuances of each that I find appealing, for sure. There is something so acheningly sexy about a big swinging cock. (It would have to be hanging from a reasonably in shape guy, though). There are so many cock details that would really do it for me....so the simplest criteria for such an attraction to exist would be that it would need to be meaningfully larger than mine.

I've cum many times watching videos of wow-cocks!!!

brian0707

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mostly straight here. Never aroused seeing a guy on the street or the beach. Easily aroused by attractive women of multiple shapes and sizes. However, like itakevitamins above I am immensely turned on by cocks. Had one JO buddy for about a year in our late teens where we were into each other's shorts every time we got together. I still wank to the memory of his hefty uncut cock and our many camping and shower sessions (we probably wanked together close to 50 times that year - he outsized me but couldn't compete with my cumshots lol)

Since then I have had a few sessions with male masseurs and through cruising sites like Squirt. Always based on the cock, not the guy. All told though, a fraction of my experiences with women.

Based on the few I have met I think it's a common fantasy and experience for (mostly) hetero guys.

Reactions: greg_ca and pinokio