Straight guys: Would you let a girl eat your ass?

Would you let a girl eat your ass?

• Total voters

Ragnorcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve had my ass eaten out by my FWB(female). She did it one day while giving me a BJ and was really turned on. She later told me she always wanted to try it to see how i would react. I told her i really liked it and that she could do it anytime she wanted. The next time she did it she tongue fucked my ass I returned the favor the next time i was sucking her pussy.

She won’t even talk about any subject that might cross this subject. In my next life I plan on choosing differently.

Reactions: Antoniooo

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she's smoking hot with a killer body.... She can do anything she wants. :D

It's happened a few times during intense 69 sessions where I'm licking away, have a finger or two in her pussy and have a finger (or a few) in her ass. It usually starts with one of her hands rubbing the base of my shaft near my ass as I'm going to town and sending her into orbit. Licking my cock, shaft, and balls all the way down to my asshole and not stopping 1" away... So, while it's never been planned, It's happened a bunch of times.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of the women I've ever been with wanted their asses eaten, and I also never requested it, as it seem disgusting to me. Zero interest in it.

The only ass play I've been interested is anal intercourse, but only 2 women I've been with had any interest in it. One could only take about 2-3 inches of me inside her despite lots of foreplay and tons of lube and patience. The other said she loved anal and would be open to it the next time we got together, but unfortunately, circumstances prevented that from ever happening.

Reactions: Antoniooo