Straight guys...

Most of them especially the answers by some "straight" men have me doing the Nick Young face.

704.jpg

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you ever get really pissed off on the amount of threads posted here asking "Would a straight guy do...(gay things)"?

Pissed off suggests too strong of a response. My reactions range anywhere from amused bewilderment to annoyance.

The posters I find more irritating are the gay guys who pretend to be straight and then respond to these types of questions about how much they love gobbling up bukkake blasts from all their frat brothers and shit (and the gay guys who in turn are dumb enough to believe that).

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
No, why would I get mad over something like that? I don't bother clicking on them anymore as most of them are stupid but there were a few funny ones before.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not pissed, but it gets annoying. After being here for about a month I can see why so many of the women on the site are constantly eye-rolling at questions.

It seems like the questions are just one question in varied forms. The basic question is “in what situation would you let a gay guy suck your dick?” On a train? On a plane? In a box? With a Fox?

And the answer that I’m sure 99.99999999% of straight guys will give is “I’m straight. You cannot suck my dick on a train. You cannot suck my dick on a plane. Not in a box. Not with a fox. You cannot suck it here, nor there. You cannot suck it ANYWHERE.”

Otherwise, if you are willing to let a guy do that, you’re not straight. You’re at least Bi. And that’s fine if that’s your thing.

But this fantasy that all straight guys are really gay but just don’t know it yet...is really hilarious.

And Durbanville, I love how you obviously know better, based on your posts and conversations.

D

deleted871301

Shoot, I'm gay and I'm sick of them. If we're out there demanding respect from straight people, the least we can do is give that respect in return. Just saying.

I really like what you say here @DavidCAHD . Let's hope no one has your post removed as you aren't supposed to post here BUT I agree with you 100%! It's all about mutual respect! :)

Doesn’t bother me at all, anything that doesn’t pertain to me I just move on, some questions do make me stop and ponder though.....

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not pissed off, exactly. More like "over it."

Over the last 11 days this has become my stance on most everything. I'm over it and none of it means shit to me anymore. My view on life has shifted in a major way, I just don't have the energy left to care about anything that does not affect me directly.

Last edited: