Straight Guys

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tough question to answer - gay probably not unless he was squeeky clean; bi - probably - perhaps I'm hung up on sterotypes - which also bothers me.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do people keep asking this asinine question? They are STRAIGHT. Why not ask if any gay guys would like to eat a girl's pussy? Why does that never come up?

cause gay dudes wouldnt eat pussy but, alot "straight" dudes would get sucked by a dude

I agree though, very asinine question, lol

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A dude would not be my first choice, but if I'm horny and the moment, they place and the guy were all right, I'd probably be up for it.

In fact, I've had my cock sucked by guys a few times in the past.

The one thing I've noticed, is that more often than not, women suck for the benefit of the man. They do it less beacuse they enjoy but because they know thier partner enjoys it. On the other hand, guys do it becuase they get off on doing it which makes for a good blow job.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A dude would not be my first choice, but if I'm horny and the moment, they place and the guy were all right, I'd probably be up for it.

In fact, I've had my cock sucked by guys a few times in the past.

The one thing I've noticed, is that more often than not, women suck for the benefit of the man. They do it less beacuse they enjoy but because they know thier partner enjoys it. On the other hand, guys do it becuase they get off on doing it which makes for a good blow job.

Damn bud, your hot :biggrin1:

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm dating Monster (he doesn't know it because we are in the stalking stage LOL) and he's HOT. My straight friend says that passing up a blow job is GAY LOL. Eastbaydude is correct that I (guys) like to get someone off AND it gets me off too. Very few guys would admit that they'll get sucked off by either sex but its all on the Kinsey scale.

Here is one for the (wink) totally straight guy; I bet you can remember your best BJ that you got but you can't name the best lay? I can tell you the top two BJ givers that I had at a moments recall. The best f???

Think about that one :)