Straight Guys

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I believe being "straight" or "gay", like all such labels are relative to what one thinks and believes of themselves; whether it is really true or not, and fears of being accepted or not? I believe race consiousness in is more on restricting opinons (labels), rather than emphasises on one's integrity. As long as I do nothing to intentionally harm another person, including myself, it is all fair game to live and let live without labels. Who should really care as long as one is capable of loving (including themselves), and being loved?

A straight man who is secure within themselves goes on about their authentic life and could care less about being "straight", or "gay", or whatever. I have many friendships with such men I admire. Same with many gay men I admire.

A person's sexuality is such a small part of who and what that person really is; as life has a much greater potential in achieving their highest and best good.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I think most guys Cocks rule their heads, guys can have sex with anyone and then forget it if needed to, women are more attached emotionally.

I think most men would consider a blowjob or sex with a guy,Guys who have been in prison for years are still straight but need a release take part its amazing the amount of "Straight guys " who sleep with men are not gay heard that alot, some guys who i know that are married get their rocks off with another guy, "its only a BJ ", but they do not kiss as that is a completely different ball game .

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The one thing I've noticed, is that more often than not, women suck for the benefit of the man. They do it less beacuse they enjoy but because they know thier partner enjoys it. On the other hand, guys do it becuase they get off on doing it which makes for a good blow job.

You are so right eastbaydude. I think all of us men who have been with several women have found out that women (most women that is) give a lover a blow job just to please him. They don't necessarily do it because they get turned on by it. But males do it because it turns them on just as much as they want to get the other male turned on.

And yes everyone on here is right. You are one very hot man.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are so right eastbaydude. I think all of us men who have been with several women have found out that women (most women that is) give a lover a blow job just to please him. They don't necessarily do it because they get turned on by it...

Josh762, I think you're right, at least in terms of what I've heard other women say (I'm a girl, too). They complain that it tastes weird, takes too long, and so forth.

But I just wanted to point out that there ARE women who LOVE giving head, not only because their guy enjoys it, but simply for the fact that they enjoy the experience! I would refuse to date a guy who wouldn't let me go down on him. I LOVE it, the tastes, smells, textures, sounds, sights, everything. :wink: And I miss it a lot when I'm single...

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Josh762,

But I just wanted to point out that there ARE women who LOVE giving head, not only because their guy enjoys it, but simply for the fact that they enjoy the experience! I would refuse to date a guy who wouldn't let me go down on him. I LOVE it, the tastes, smells, textures, sounds, sights, everything. :wink: And I miss it a lot when I'm single...

Thank you for speaking up!My wife also realy gets off blowing me.

As to the Op's question ,Hell No!Even my G.P. is female I don't want another male touching my junk for anything!:eek:

dspann

Experimental Member
Media
Prior to getting married, I let a couple of different men blow me. Both were fantastic, and I'd go for that arrangement (no recip) again were it not for the wedding vows. Never thought I'd feel like that, by the way, until I met the woman I married. Same off-limits rule applies for getting blown or fucking other women, too.

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Josh762, I think you're right, at least in terms of what I've heard other women say (I'm a girl, too). They complain that it tastes weird, takes too long, and so forth.

I agree with you Kwijt...cause I absolutely LOVE giving blow jobs. Cause it turns me on...and I know the guy enjoys it too. I love the whole experience. I'm not big into being ate out though...so I can give a blow job and if he eats me out, its a plus-he doesn't have to- but anyways...I miss sucking cock when I'm single too...but you guys know what that's like.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
funny, Ive been pondering this exact thing.:rolleyes:
What does it mean that I'd really like to fuck a girl, but would have NO desire to get my mouth anywhere near her pussy? I think I'd throw up --- yet I know str8 guys seem to really love it.

Why do people keep asking this asinine question? They are STRAIGHT. Why not ask if any gay guys would like to eat a girl's pussy? Why does that never come up?