Straight Horny Girl, Looking To Trade Pics...

Andrew2500

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As any other smart person would tell you, i say that it's most likely fake. And mr 160IQ is right on the money.

The faker probably got the pics of some easy amateur site, not very popular, so it's hard to spot, got a few of her with different years/seasons, so it seems like there's some variety, and doesn't have any previous posts... Seems suspicious. Regardless, I'm happy enough with my gf as it is here, so no need to trade pics.

exhibitionerica

Experimental Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ doesnt believe that anymore! :cool:

Sorry, maybe I messed up here? The pics are me. I don't have a webcam, I have a digital cam and I didn't realize I needed to make comments on everyones posts.

Well thats nice you have a girlfriend but I like showing off so if you don't have anything nice to say then don't! :mad:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:tongue: Hey I'd be interested in trading pics and vids if you have them! I don't have a webcam but I have nude pics!

Let me know!

Wow. Two different girls in the same gallery. And WHY would a girl want to 'trade' pics or even use the word trade? You sick fuck! :tongue:

But if anyone wants to think 'she' is real...you go jack off for some guy.

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Two different girls in the same gallery. And WHY would a girl want to 'trade' pics or even use the word trade? You sick fuck! :tongue:

But if anyone wants to think 'she' is real...you go jack off for some guy.

Well THAT's not homophobic. and where are the two girls?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're as legit as you claim you are, Erica (fat chance, in my humble opinion), simply hold a sign up in front of you saying LPSG.ORG, and post the picture. You'll notice that I don't have a picture gallery, and the explanation is simple: I'm an average hung guy that enjoys looking at pictures of bigger men, so pictures of me would be slightly irrelevant.

I'm also reasonably certain that I've seen these pictures floating around for a few years now.

looper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lovely picture Erica. Great smile, great tits, great body.
All present and correct.
Fabulous.:smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
haha well thats one bigdreamer. I would bet money that "160IQ" won't be back to admit that.

Did I put a stick up your ass and forget to take it out at some point? If so, apologies.
and if it's worth any real money I'll say whatever you want in this thread.