Straight Horny Girl, Looking To Trade Pics...

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It just bothered me a bit. When I hear women who try to show off or try to impress, it's just something I don't like that much. Wasn't meant to diss you or such.

On a completely different sidenote. If it is true that you're the one taking the pics, and you're single, how's about a little softcore picture of your feet.
I sort of got a female foot fetish, though on a scale of 1 to 10 it's about 4. No nylon/stocking/socks/shoes/long nails/dirt/fruit/bizarre shit. Just pure a clean pic of you, but focused on the feet. Would be a very nice thing to do for me :p

Take care

Andrew: What is the Gallery but a place to show off? Why should any members, be they male, female, gay or straight have any compunction of using it for its avowed purpose?

If you're 100% straight, yet are offended by women who show off or try to impress, what were you doing viewing the pictures in the first place?

To turn around and ask this woman (when you have no pictures up yourself) for a special photo to satisfy your foot fetishist fantasies seems
farcically farfetched.

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meh I don't care if Erica is a woman...'she' does nothing for me.

And Pirate...It's not homophobic to not want to jack off for a guy. Do gay guys like to jack off for straight women? It's just not nice. It's deceptive and really, really creepy.

I've seen (and had) better anyways :tongue:

what can i say other than you are one of the classiest people ive met. :)

Andrew2500

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Awful willy,

I didn't get offended from viewing the pics, they were nice. I got bothered from
the way she wrote it. It's the way they would say it that sucks, not the pictures or their intend. So it wasn't about the pictures at all.

And the fetish was a way for me to hit 2 flies with one stone. First, see if she's real, second a possible nice pic. But she hasn't done it, seems like she won't, so that will add to your suspicion. And I fully realized that it was something to ask which would probably not get done given my previous posts, but I didn't care about that.

Anyway, enough issues, I won't post in this thread anymore, and I don't mean to fight/offend/screw around. Waste of our time.

Take care

RecklessBull

Experimental Member
Media
I can't believe how ridiculous a few people in this thread are behaving. It baffles me how rude and inconsiderate you can be towards a woman who likes to share pics of herself (a rarity, most of 'em want money for that kind of thing!). As for you saying that you are offended by women who like to show us, that is the most brazen display of misogyny I've witnessed this month. Then you have the gall to ask her to take pics of her feet (I'm into feet as well though Erica, so feel free to do so if you'd like!)?

Anyway, nice to meet you Erica. I don't have any pics up now but I plan on putting some up soon. Thanks for sharing your stuff, you are beautiful.

I noticed your new image . . . whew that's a hot little body you've got there. Perhaps have a look at my gallery and if you like what you see . . . ;-)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A genuine and very pretty girl, you were doubted as a woman because when someone asks for pics sent to their email 99 times out of a 100 they're a fake. I've often wondered why people who post on posting sites ask for pics sent to their email, the reason I think they do is because they feel that they're possibly getting pics no one else has seen, or that they feel more of a link to the person sending them, are these your reasons or do you have different ones I might not have thought of?

Punisher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Erica.. ;)
Would love to swap some pics with you.

Also, I think you should consider a southwestern road trip sooner, as opposed to later! =D
azpunisherx[at]yahoo[dot]com

B_largelarry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good going, Big Red. I think it's the same girl, and I think the 'verification' picture was photoshopped. Someone probably had a pic of Arika holding up a sign, and they erased the sign and wrote LPSG instead.

I knew this looked like BS.