Straight Horny Girl, Looking To Trade Pics...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is this your way of admitting to being a man as well? :saevil:

"She's" definitely a fake. I think that was uncovered a looong time ago. But "she" does most of her work in the chat room so "she's" still around. Weird this is her very first post ever. Maybe this is the same faker as exhibitionist erica?

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok funnily enough after this ...or a few threads like it I have had a few PM's asking for me to verify I am who I am......how does one do that these days?? What does it take to make someone "verifiable" ???

x

Honey
I don't think anyone's been accused of video fakery.It seems to be the only possible proof you can provide.If we continue to post videos as well as photos then the videos will prove that the photos are real.
As for the PM's you've been getting - delete,let them think what they want!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Ok funnily enough after this ...or a few threads like it I have had a few PM's asking for me to verify I am who I am......how does one do that these days?? What does it take to make someone "verifiable" ???

x

Honey

IMHO, post-it notes on your face. Or meet someone from here who has credibility/standing with the masses.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
What does it take to make someone "verifiable" ???

My idea that I had in another thread was video verification. Not just taking video of yourself (which could easily be stolen video intended for other purposes), but video of yourself will writing out "username lpsg.org" and maybe the date on something. Ideally it would be written on something with a complicated pattern instead of a blank space in order to make fakery truly unlikely.

Of course, this would not be impossible to fake, but prohibitively time-consuming for your average photoshop hack.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dunno, hkwes. Some people seem to have a lot of time on their hands.

The fakes and thieves around here seem to go to any length to post a load of stolen and 'shopped pics in the gallery. The best thing is when they get busted and have the cojones to stick around here and get indigent. I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I do believe that there are more fakes among the women's pics in the gallery than among the men's.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I do believe that there are more fakes among the women's pics in the gallery than among the men's.

If counted as a percentage, probably. Most of the girls here are fake. Value the handful that are actually real.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only discovered the other day how few women post on here, of the ones who do I'd definitely say there are far more fakes than genuine women on here, I'd go as far as to say about 80% of those pics aren't really those of the account holder. When a friend told me about this site I expected it to be full of women. Given the quite high percentage of gay guys on here I really can't understand why guys would pretend to be women.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a friend told me about this site I expected it to be full of women.

First rule of the social side of the internet: Anything that has anything to do with sex and does not have very specific gender restrictions will be numerically dominated by males. And that will be by about 95-98%.

I've never seen it any other way.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if they're that stupid they deserve it...

it's like all the obviously fake profiles on myspace that randomly add guys so that they can SPAM them... on each of those pages you always get the idiots commenting who were dumb (and self-absorbed) enough to think that some supermodel-hot oversexed chick who they don't know from Adam would want to add them on myspace for no reason. "yo WuD uP gurL u HelLa Fin. HollA atcha boI!" best just to point and laugh.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See my remark in the Miss_Valentine thread on photoshopping photo verification pics. It's so damn easy. And I acutally had this girl's photos specifically in mind when I made those comments.

You know it bugs the living S**T out of me that men pose as women just for the sake of collecting DICK PICS.

For the few women on here that are legit, I can assure you that in our first post we do not ask to see Large cock pics if you do not know us or vice versa. It is much simpler to go in the gallery section and lift them!!!!