Straight, Hot & Know It

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do any of you hot, hung straight guys get the least bit excited, sexually, by driving us gay guys crazy wanting you? There seems to be an undercurrent in many of the "100% Straight" guys' posts they're getting some kicks making other guys desire them.

D

deleted405852

Honestly I do get a bit of an ego boost when guys hit on me, mainly for this reason, guys tend to be blunt and straightforward with what they like and want. I've met few girls that hit on $e with such directness, no games and jumping through hoops. And knowing that even someone of the same sex is fascinated and attracted to something about me can be hot.

bwcurved

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Honestly I do get a bit of an ego boost when guys hit on me, mainly for this reason, guys tend to be blunt and straightforward with what they like and want. I've met few girls that hit on $e with such directness, no games and jumping through hoops. And knowing that even someone of the same sex is fascinated and attracted to something about me can be hot.

I couldn't have said it any better dirtyminded! I'm exactly the same way.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Wish you had some pics so I could tell you how hot you are! 24 yr old straight guy in Toronto sounds pretty good to me.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... with such directness, no games and jumping through hoops...

Most guys, straight or gay, are anxious to get to the sex part. With 2 guys it's easier to get to "meat" of the matter. Also, gay bars are too loud and the guys too drunk or drugged to go through to many steps.

There's a Seinfeld episode where Jerry wants Elaine to explain coyness in women. He states that if he were a woman, he'd be down on the dock welcoming the sailors to shore.

BTW, bw, Dallas and Jack: you'd make any gay/bi guy very happy.

nipple_rubs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usure if i was driving any gay guys crazy, but to answer the question, its nice to have good feedback..sexual orientation plays no part for me....Neither do i post pics due to any kind of insecurities or feeling the need for feedback,i just like to share my pics on a large penis forum ad i think me and my wife get off on taking pictures and sharing,it keeps the relationship exciting. ;)

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
A compliment is a compliment. I don't strive to impress gay people and for as long as they're not pushing their interest in me too far (same goes for girls I'm not interested in), I'll accept any compliment.

I like being desirable. Even to people I don't desire; regardless of gender. It's always nice to know you're somehow appreciated.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of you hot, hung straight guys get the least bit excited, sexually, by driving us gay guys crazy wanting you? There seems to be an undercurrent in many of the "100% Straight" guys' posts they're getting some kicks making other guys desire them.

Male approval does nothing sexual for me, but it does feel nice to be appreciated. As a matter of fact, since I'm in a committed relationship, even female approval does nothing for me on a sexual level. I do appreciate it a bit more, since that's the sex I'm aiming to impress, but it doesn't make me all horny or fixated on the person that gives the compliment.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My aim isn't to get anyone excided, male nor females. However the comments and appreciation is alway nice, regardless of who its from.

I don't get excided. I just hope other people will gain someone from what I post in some way.

incubus08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone said that guys are more blunt and direct and that's why getting compliments from them is a bit exciting. Knowing that people in general want you or want to have you is very exciting. I like the attention, the compliments, and the offers lol but I am straight and I do have a girlfriend so what I say to guys that hit on me is the same I say to girls.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to get a kick out of the attention...kinda liked the whole "you want me but you could never have me" deal, but after realizing how hard it can be for some gay guys to either acknowledge their own feelings or risk negative reactions from others for being who they are, I don't get that same feeling.