Straight Hung Guys: Do You Dislike Gays Looking at Your Bulge?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_bxmuscle, Apr 6, 2011.

1. B_bxmuscle

B_bxmuscle New Member

I have a couple super-hung friends who are only into females sexually but who like or at least don't object to a certain among to attention and admiration from gay guys. These friends have big bulges, or are in other situations where those like me who make a sport of cock-spotting can tell who's really swinging -- like at the gym, on the beach or just seeing what shows up when guys sit down on the subway with legs open.

Are the guys I know the exception? I sometimes think that most straight guys are freaked out by the thought of another man finding them sexually desirable, especially if it happens often as with hung guys. On the other hand, I've seen (presumably straight) married guys with kids be deliberate teases by parading their blessings around in situations where they know a lotta guys are looking and lusting at them. Is there any consensus about how straight guys with big penises feel about it? Be honest, I won't accuse anyone who objects of being homophobic.

#1 B_bxmuscle, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hey man - U look awesome!

3. t9

t9
    Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    str8 here,don't care who looks. Just look and enjoy.lol

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    most guys i have known that were into females only are secure enough in their sexuality to not mind when a guy checks out their package

Draft saved Draft deleted