Straight is Not Selfish!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As many of you know I have always stated that I am 100% straight. This has not changed. This is because I have NEVER had a desire to have intimate or sexual contact with another woman. I did not experiment sexually with women in my youth, nor do I have a desire to do so now.

I have often joked that I am a gay man in a womans body. I am strictly, dickly. :flirt:

Last night in chat two of my fave men here at LPSG accused me of being selfish. :confused: Just because I have no problem engaging in a MFM or MMF experience but refuse to take part in a FMF or FFM sex act, does not make me selfish. If anything it makes me self-assured, confident. :cool: Characteristics which most men on this site say they admire and/or desire in a partner

They gave me a what if: "What if your boyfriend or husband asked you to be in a FMF, FFM threesome with him, to fulfill a fantasy?" "My answer was no, I don't do pussy. I am all about the cock."

I was momentarily shocked, then hurt, then I got kinda angry. The more I thought about it, the angrier I became. I have in the past participated in MFM and MMF activities. I have been honest and open about the fact I would have no problem doing this again in the future. For this reason they found my refusal of a FFM or FMF to be selfish. :confused:

They asked the same question again in a variety of ways and my answer never wavered. This seemed to annoy them as much as it annoyed me. Frankly, I don't understand why they couldn't get it through their thick heads that, I ain't licking no pussy, or sucking no tits. They asked if I would kiss a girl and I said, "NO! What part of 100% straight do y'all not get." At this point I was asked if I disapproved for moral reasons. I :rofl: because I had already expressed my interest in having men simultaneously penetrate me anally, orally; and vaginally. Whilst I may have many issues an overabundance of morals is not one of them. :redface: :lmao:

I'm sure these very intelligent people would never dream of hounding a 100% Gay man into sex with a woman. Yet they had no qualms about vilifying me for being heterosexual. :wtf2: When did being 100% straight become a bad thing? Are 100% gay men selfish as well?
One thing did occur to me that I didn't mention last night. Assuming I was in a committed, exclusive relationship I would never ask my man to do something which I thought he might be uncomfortable with sexually, athletically or otherwise. I expect the same respect in return.

• 0 Exclusively heterosexual
  • 1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
  • 2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
  • 3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
  • 4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
  • 5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
  • 6 Exclusively homosexual
I ask the fine people of LPSG, if you are a 0 or a 6 on the Kinsey Scale are you selfish?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the sake of clarity, I do not discriminate against the fine people on this site who identify as bisexual or fall on the 1-5 range of the Kinsey Scale. As a matter of fact there are a few bisexual men on this site I would fuck in a NYC minute. :flirt:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think there are just some people who won't understand other sexualities. some homosexuals can't understand why some straight people have inhibitions of doing stuff with the same sex, and some straight people just can't understand homosexuals' attraction to the same sex.

i guess it's hard to empasize with someone sometimes because you have no idea how they feel or what's going on inside their head.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with you, NJ, I'm 0 Exclusively heterosexual

One time, about 15 years ago I had a dream about my best friend from high school that was mildly erotic. I told her and we all had a good laugh. I've never had a desire to feel what another womans breasts are like, or kiss a woman and ain't NO way I'd want to go down on a woman, no no no.

I want a big fat dick on a good lookin' man with a white toothy smile

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They asked the same question again in a variety of ways and my answer never wavered. This seemed to annoy them as much as it annoyed me. Frankly, I don't understand why they couldn't get it through their thick heads that, I ain't licking no pussy, or sucking no tits. They asked if I would kiss a girl and I said, "NO! What part of 100% straight do y'all not get."

Yah, I've also noticed that there sometimes is a gap between the ears when it comes to a woman saying "No" caused by the man's inability to receive the answer.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want a big fat dick on a good lookin' man with a white toothy smile

I wouldn't object to it, and I'm plenty homo these days. I like everything though, except not into dyke pussy or ass. However, exclusive dykes aren't any more 'selfish' than anybody else, they just have their tastes. I've got a good dyke friend and she won't suck my dick any more than I'll suck her cunt--so we talk about all sawts o' bullshit. I just can't quite get the right frame of mind for the dyke butches, I mean fucking them. I might like one of the more feminine types' pussies if I ever found one, but I never have. My impression is that Lesbians prefer small dicks and that they would like to make them even smaller, but this may well be incorrect as I do not have a large sample from which to make a judgment. Just that they don't want to let a man take over...so, well, let them find a more feminine man, I know two bisexuals who were married, and she was the butcher dyke than he was butch homo, and they got along fine. I think he had good dick, though, because I saw the outline in his pants one time when they were walking down the street....maybe she was different...maybe she said 'fuck my dyke-pussy with that fat Texas dick, you sissy-pansy.."mmmm....I always wanted to suck it myself.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
NJ: They are pressing your buttons, for some bs game of mind-control to double-dare you to be open to it.

Instead of calling you chicken, they call you uptight or selfish or whatever. It's manipulative. It's a projection of their own dream if they think EVERY woman is curious - that's their hallucination. They're getting a rise out you for certain though.

p.s. Be it's very definition what pleases *YOU* gives *YOU* pleasure is entirely a selfish concept. Nothing wrong with being selfish. You could argue that it's selfish, greedy, for a guy to complain that he needs more than one woman to get off.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just ignore those guys in chat, sweetie. If they were serious then they're obviously big time losers. Did you consider that maybe they were just joking around with you?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
What if a partner enjoys moresomes - whose will will prevail?

Say he is happy to indulge your desire for triple penetration, wouldn't it be only fair to indulge his desire for two ladies at once, even with no inter female activity. Or would you be happy for him to indulge his pleasures elsewhere?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just ignore those guys in chat, sweetie. If they were serious then they're obviously big time losers. Did you consider that maybe they were just joking around with you?

At first yes; but not when they ganged up on me. I felt attacked. :frown1:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ask the fine people of LPSG, if you are a 0 or a 6 on the Kinsey Scale are you selfish?

My wife is a 0 on this scale (10 on others) and she is not selfish. But she doesn't have the interest that you have in being "airtight", which also has nothing to do with being selfish.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know whether I am a 0, or a 1 since I will look at dick, and I do have a couple stereotypical gay qualities. But I am certain that I have never had feelings to be with other men. No offense to the gay men but just the thought about me being with another man makes my butthole pucker. :redface:

I'm just not interested. I am all about women.:wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What if a partner enjoys moresomes - whose will will prevail?

Say he is happy to indulge your desire for triple penetration, wouldn't it be only fair to indulge his desire for two ladies at once, even with no inter female activity. Or would you be happy for him to indulge his pleasures elsewhere?

Bugger it DW very time I try to give you the benift of the doubt you post crap like this.
This is arrogant bullshit at it's worst.
God forbid that any female partner of yours declare firm sexual boundaries.
And what then?
Dump her and move on to the next willing lass, after all there is just a surplus of females willing to throw themselves on their backs for an chance to bed you.
If a persons sexuality is 100% hetrosexual then that is what it is.
To try to push that when they don't want to be pushed and offering the ultimatum of going elsewhere if they don't sickens me to my stomach.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Strictly Dickly? hmmmm i wonder where you heard that one at? LOL
THat expression has been around for a while. I even think they have bumper stickers with it . I know I have used it for years, even on here. I have had to use it on some women who thought to ask me if I went that direction. NOT! NOT! NOT! I like men. Plain and simple.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Bugger it DW very time I try to give you the benift of the doubt you post crap like this.
This is arrogant bullshit at it's worst.
God forbid that any female partner of yours declare firm sexual boundaries.
And what then?
Dump her and move on to the next willing lass, after all there is just a surplus of females willing to throw themselves on their backs for an chance to bed you.
If a persons sexuality is 100% hetrosexual then that is what it is.
To try to push that when they don't want to be pushed and offering the ultimatum of going elsewhere if they don't sickens me to my stomach.

Don't you have the saying what is good for the goose is good for the gander?

NJ said that she either has had or would enjoy multiple men, men I might add who could be just as striaght as she is. But she won't be involved in a scenario with two women.

That smacks me as a double standard, unless I am misreading her OP.

And yes, this is when people find that they are incompatible and part company. Interesting though that men communicating their desires is considered blackmail.

wirbly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are gay, good for you, now get over it, A gay persons sensitivty to their orientation is the worst part of us "straight people", having to deal with you all. Face it you are not normal, men and women together are, and why there are pussys, thats where a dick belongs, how nature meant it. I have friends who are gay and have told then the same thing, do not want to hear about your issues, dont care what you are but "who you are"...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are gay, good for you, now get over it, A gay persons sensitivty to their orientation is the worst part of us "straight people", having to deal with you all. Face it you are not normal, men and women together are, and why there are pussys, thats where a dick belongs, how nature meant it. I have friends who are gay and have told then the same thing, do not want to hear about your issues, dont care what you are but "who you are"...

OK... where is this coming from?