Photo Straight jo

fratjoc8c

Superior Member
Media
Straight guys getting off — JO Buddies group is a fraternity of male masturbation fun, discover or trade JO techniques, train for stanima, benefits for straight guys, being coached, frottage and train with a comrade:
lpsg.com/groups/athletic-jo-buddies.2114/group

For all men who enjoy the art of masturbation only.

group for men only
— strictly no oral, no anal

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight guys getting off — JO Buddies group is a fraternity of male masturbation fun, discover or trade JO techniques, train for stanima, benefits for straight guys, being coached, frottage and train with a comrade:
lpsg.com/groups/athletic-jo-buddies.2114/group

For all men who enjoy the art of masturbation only.

group for men only
— strictly no oral, no anal

You sure got a weird perception of what you deem as "straight" with this pic.

Reactions: Elmer Gantry

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tumblr_p1yzo6Dzg41wgdojzo1_500.jpg

http://oramity.ml/Mature/Man-naked-point-west-4610.html
if this is straight, then Trump doesn't wear a rug.

Reactions: Kool888

Joshua.Martiny

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here in LA there's a group for a monthly circle jerk.... only jerking is allowed! Check them out on yahoo groups @ yahoo groups: AngelCityJacks! Also if you're in Orange county, LAOCjacks.org. I've been to the ACJ's event twice and had a good time, but still not used to being surrounded by a bunch of men stroking haha

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
You sure got a weird perception of what you deem as "straight" with this pic.
I prefer to be called hetero since learning what "staight/str8" actually means:
Urban Dictionary: str8

"An abbreviation for "straight" most commonly used by a bisexual male or a homosexual male who is in denial of his sexuality. Used in reference to himself to distance most often in the phrase "str8 actin" to distance his impending oral or anal homosexual activity from that of flagrantly gay males. Truly bisexual males who are not attracted to flaming gay guys seek refuge in "str8" boys for an easy cheap fuck, likely in a bathroom, car, in the woods or some stinky ass dirty bedroom, but not for a meaningful relationship. The phrase is often and correctly associated with a guy who is a total poser, in that he purports to be interested in gay sex purely for fun or because the activity is easy to obtain, when in fact he is likely to become homosexual, though closeted and never likely to engage in a meaningful relationship. Strangley, gay males seek out str8 boys, possibly because they are such easy fuck or less likely becuase they are seen as some sort of conquest or challenge. Str8 boys gravitate to other str8 boys, however the ensuing sexual encounters are usually clumsy, awkward and comical, consisting of uncomfortable hand jobs and poorly performed oral sex leading to masturbation. Str8 boys usually don't know what to do with the semen, or what to do after ejaculation.
(1) Sup bro str8 actin jock/frat here not out totally hot but not fake totally real and into getting oral and maybe fuckin

(2) Str8 guy 1: "Sup bro you into takin it?"
Str8 guy 2: "Nah bro str8 here only into gettin oral, unless you're ripped and take it for me."

(3) Any girl: "Like, I was messaging this frat boy on the net the other day and I guess he must have been messaging someone else at the same time, cause he sent me this message by, like, accident I guess... 'Bro I'm on with this chick too she's sooooo hot... you think I should try to get her to join us? She could suck me off while u fuck me bro as long as you're truly str8 actin'. Like OMG...this frat boy takes it up the BUTT???"