Straight lads who love the gayers attention

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
So I've seen some threads and groups about straight guys who are in to JO and other stuff with other straight guys, and read some posts about straight homoerotic fantasy/experiences and I was just wondering if there are straight guys around here who not only love cocks and mucking about with them but who also love the sexual attention of gay guys ?

I ask because I've had one or two slightly mad relationshps and quite a few casual encounters with straight guys who are clearly pretty turned on by dicks especially bigguns like mine :tongue: and who flirt outrageously, and generally act like a tart and who in some cases genuinely are up for taking things further and want to fool around.

I can think of one guy last march who I went out with in group of other people who I know to be a total ladies man, but who made a beeline for me that night and was flirting with me in a way that would have earned him stares even in the most sleazy gay bars and who after talking nonstop about sex all night finally propositioned me in the bathroom of my friends house after we got back from a club. We sucked eachother off, rimmed and fooled around a bit and then when we went back to join the party he was kissing me and groping me in front of all our mates. I think part of it was that he was well endowed and loved that a gay guy was impressed with his cock and was turned on by getting a really good blow job of a guy with some experience under his belt.

It's not the only time something like that has happened to me and it seems to happen more often these days.

Fine by me, I had great fun, but is this common or is he just a big fruity bisexual ?

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I've seen some threads and groups about straight guys who are in to JO and other stuff with other straight guys, and read some posts about straight homoerotic fantasy/experiences and I was just wondering if there are straight guys around here who not only love cocks and mucking about with them but who also love the sexual attention of gay guys ?

I ask because I've had one or two slightly mad relationshps and quite a few casual encounters with straight guys who are clearly pretty turned on by dicks especially bigguns like mine :tongue: and who flirt outrageously, and generally act like a tart and who in some cases genuinely are up for taking things further and want to full around.

I can think of one guy last march who I went out with in group of other people who I know to be a total ladies man, but who made a beeline for me that night and was flirting with me in a way that would have earned him stares even in the most sleazy gay bars and who after talking nonstop about sex all night finally propositioned me in the bathroom of my friends house after we got back from a club. We sucked eachother off, rimmed and fooled around a bit and then when we went back to join the party he was kissing me and groping me in front of all our mates. I think part of it was that he was well endowed and loved that a gay guy was impressed with his cock and was turned on by getting a really good blow job of a guy with some experience under his belt.

It's not the only time something like that has happened to me and it seems to happen more often these days.

Fine by me, I had great fun, but is this common or is he just a big fruity bisexual ?

He rimmed you and sucked you off? Well, he sounds pretty gay to me. I'm 100% gay, and I don't even rim other guys!

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't remember when but we'd met before a couple of times and I think it might have come up then, bizarre I know. :tongue:

Hey Matey,

If 'IT' came up when you met then there would be ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that you are :biggrin1:BIIIIIIIIIIG!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK so rimming makes you gay, but the wider question, do you think there are more guys out there these days who really like flirtation and hanky panky with their gay friends ?

I think so. I'm gay and I like it when when women flirt with and compliment me.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am str8, and like attention but really only the the type of attention the internet can provide. I really have no interest in any physical contact in either direction with another dude, but if a gay guy wants to look at my pictures and tell me what he thinks about my dick... I would have absolutely no problems with it, and I will normally take a quick look at his pictures and tell him what I think.

That being said I have never got even a semi chub looking at the dicks on this site. Well I guess there are a few pics that ppl post involving them and a lady that were pretty hot ;).

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One suggestion that I would make is to go to Logonline and see if you can find the Down Low (DL) documentary. Contrary to what a gay man and society may believe, straight men who do rim, give blow jobs to, and even hand jobs do not consider themselves gay. This is why I do not get the whole label thing. Once DL came into the picture it really blurred the lines.

I do not try to associate people by who they do what with but what they like to do. It is not perfect, but I find myself not offending a straight man when he says that he like to fuck in the ass - I will not automatically assume that he is guy because he may be straight and only to have anal intercourse with women.

Also, I talk to a lot of juveniles about sex and some of them have not made up their minds as to their identity. I tell them that they have plenty of time to experiment responsibly and decide what they like and what they don't. This is funny, I have one that decided that he only likes having sex with men for money. I believe he was joking but I could not go into details with him becasue there were other people around, also he was laughing when he said it.

I had a guy tell me once that he was bi sexual and that he would never have a realtionship solely with a male or a female, always with both. He stated that if he met a female that didn't accept that he liked men that he would keep it from her, and the same for a male who could not accept that he was in a relationship with a female. He was honest and I repected him for that. He told me that I should not be with men only because I needed a female reproduce and "carry on" my name. My view is that I had plenty of family members that had already done that.

Sexuality is like religion. There are many different beliefs and practices. To use labels like straight and gay to classify all of these beliefs and practices is crazy. I highly respect individuals who choose to "taste all the flavors" and make statements like, "I am not straight, I am not gay, I am sexual." That goes for male or female. I also repect people who choose not to answer the question.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sexuality is like religion. There are many different beliefs and practices. To use labels like straight and gay to classify all of these beliefs and practices is crazy. I highly respect individuals who choose to "taste all the flavors" and make statements like, "I am not straight, I am not gay, I am sexual." That goes for male or female. I also repect people who choose not to answer the question.

Very well said! I like that idea.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
One suggestion that I would make is to go to Logonline and see if you can find the Down Low (DL) documentary. Contrary to what a gay man and society may believe, straight men who do rim, give blow jobs to, and even hand jobs do not consider themselves gay. This is why I do not get the whole label thing. Once DL came into the picture it really blurred the lines.

I guess this is my point, in this case I'm talking about guys who think of themselves as completely straight. Inspite of some of the other posts and my own flippancy, I actually dont' think that just because a guy sucks cock or rims or likes getting fucked or whatever that it is right for me or anyone else to say he's gay. That a decision the guy in question needs to make if he wants to make it at all.

I'm with you that labels aren't really terribly useful in describing human sexuality but people do indentify with them anyway, and my question in the OP is really about what I think is a growing phenomenon, namely guys who identify as completely straight having various levels of sexual interaction with men who identify as gay, while being able to remain comfortable with continuing to identify as straight.

I was really wondering if this was something other gay guys had noticed too.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, your pal is clearly a big fruity bisexual. Bless him. But that's not all that uncommon.

I'm remembering an experience I had a couple years ago. I hooked via a Craigslist ad with a guy who called himself straight. When he walked into my hotl room the first words out of his mouth were a sullen: "I don't get with guys very often."

We got down to me sucking him off, which I figured would be the exent of what was going to happen. Within moments he was urging me to play with his ass. And within a couple minutes he was begging to be fucked. I'd say that within 4 mi utes of his entering the room my cock was buried to the balls in his ass. And he was urging me to fuck him "Harder! Harder!"

Once I'd cum, and it was time to get him off, he wanted me to finger fuck him with two fingers as I sucked him off while he begged me to go at it "Harder! Harder!"

All goes to show that straight is a word that's not worth the paper it's written on with some guys.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well, sometimes you just can think of it like guys who like having sex and expereinces. these days gay means you involve with someone of the same gender sexually, but in the end, isn't gay not choosing to be with someone of the same gender and being in love with that person. All confusing, but those "straight" guys had their fun, so why not, it is their way to experiment with sex without being emotionally attached to someone, ain't that isn't a bad thing after all.