Straight lads who love the gayers attention

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the "gay attention" part of your comment. its just a fact that gay men worship a big penis like it is a god, while women think less of it. I have been propositioned by a few but it never went to the extreme that you took it. Its more of a "$5 to look, $10 to see me jerk off" type of thing. I like to be admired, possibly if i were drunk I would let a guy touch me, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to gay sex. Nevertheless, I'm not bashing you, have a good time.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, sometimes you just can think of it like guys who like having sex and expereinces. these days gay means you involve with someone of the same gender sexually, but in the end, isn't gay not choosing to be with someone of the same gender and being in love with that person. All confusing, but those "straight" guys had their fun, so why not, it is their way to experiment with sex without being emotionally attached to someone, ain't that isn't a bad thing after all.

I tend to agree pieterjoke..

To identify one self as gay, str8, or bi I think it comes down to which gender(s) can you truly fall in love with at all levels. Personally I think people are born pre-programmed, any experimentation that goes outside that programming is just that, experimenting, and does not in any way change ones sexuality.

There is nothing wrong with experimenting as long as its done in a clean, safe environment... but in the end I think the person who is going outside of their programming is going to feel a bit awkward, strange, perhaps uncomfortable in doing so.

Just my thoughts .. positive vibes to all ..

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK so rimming makes you gay, but the wider question, do you think there are more guys out there these days who really like flirtation and hanky panky with their gay friends ?

absolutely!!!

not so sure about the 'hanky panky' but deffinitely flirtation!

i enjoy it on a playful level. the guys that sexually tease aka cock-tease deserve to be seduced and sucked off!!! haha

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am str8, and like attention but really only the the type of attention the internet can provide. I really have no interest in any physical contact in either direction with another dude, but if a gay guy wants to look at my pictures and tell me what he thinks about my dick... I would have absolutely no problems with it, and I will normally take a quick look at his pictures and tell him what I think.

That being said I have never got even a semi chub looking at the dicks on this site. Well I guess there are a few pics that ppl post involving them and a lady that were pretty hot ;).

i'm glad you're secure enough to say "but if a gay guy wants to look at my pictures and tell me what he thinks about my dick... I would have absolutely no problems with it, and I will normally take a quick look at his pictures and tell him what I think"

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, sometimes you just can think of it like guys who like having sex and expereinces. these days gay means you involve with someone of the same gender sexually, but in the end, isn't gay not choosing to be with someone of the same gender and being in love with that person. All confusing, but those "straight" guys had their fun, so why not, it is their way to experiment with sex without being emotionally attached to someone, ain't that isn't a bad thing after all.

Ok, Pete, but a guy who's begging to be fucked balls-deep and then wants to be finger-fucked in order to come is not simply "experimenting". 'Bi-' is the greatest generalization I could give him.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, Pete, but a guy who's begging to be fucked balls-deep and then wants to be finger-fucked in order to come is not simply "experimenting". 'Bi-' is the greatest generalization I could give him.

Having a prostate and enjoying it to be stimulated isn't gay you know :rolleyes:
Your gf can fuck you too with strap-on and fingerfuck you too...

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Having a prostate and enjoying it to be stimulated isn't gay you know :rolleyes:
Your gf can fuck you too with strap-on and fingerfuck you too...

Very true. My wife has tried it on me. I personally didn't care for it. Either she couldn't find the prostate or the finger was just way too uncomfortable for me to enjoy either way. Just 1 finger, and that was too uncomfortable for me to bare :bigeyes2:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just 1 finger, and that was too uncomfortable for me to bear :bigeyes2:
Get some precum on her finger. It needs to be nice and juicy in there. The prostate is about a finger length up in there on the side toward your dick. But, you know, if you don't know where it is, how's she going to find it? You gotta tell her what feels good. She doesn't have corncob fingers does she?

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i love it when a straight guy is ok with me flirting with him - sometimes hell even flirt back in a fun and playful way. its kinda fun even if we both know if wont go anywhere beyond that.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Get some precum on her finger. It needs to be nice and juicy in there. The prostate is about a finger length up in there on the side toward your dick. But, you know, if you don't know where it is, how's she going to find it? You gotta tell her what feels good. She doesn't have corncob fingers does she?

No she doesn't have corncob fingers rofl. Point I was trying to make was that at one point I thought I felt her reach it, but I wasn't entirely sure because the discomfort distracted me from it. And yes there was lube involved.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well prostate massage is massage. Stick your finger up there when you are about to cum. The prostate gets hard and pumps. It feels good to rub around the edges of it.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, I actually love it. As a basically straight guy who's also sort of bookish looking, I'm sometimes mistaken for gay, and hit upon. And every so often, I act on it. Nevertheless, it's just plain flattering to be found attractive by another person, male or femaie, regardless of whether I find her/him attractive myself.