Straight Male Massage Therapists

Biddchris

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys - quest specifically for straight male massage therapists...

Had a massage tonight by a straight male therapist (he is married to a friend of a friend) and has been for years, three kids, etc...of course there are lots of guys married to women who are not straight...but anyway...

While massaging my legs, I got a full on boner - which is common - no big deal - it happens. This was near the end of the massage and as he was leaving the room, we chatted for a bit and it was totally obvious that he was hard - no question about it...

Just curious if any other male therapists who identify as straight have gotten hard while massaging another guy?

Have you ever given a happy ending to a guy?

Did you (or would you) let him reciprocate?

My questioning mind wants to know :)

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've given massages before but never got a hard on from doing it. Although I have gotten semi and hard when receiving a good massage. It's perfectly natural that your relaxed or should be when receiving a good massage. Unless of course it's a deep tissue massage. Those hurt.

My question is were you recieving a sensual massage?

Have to take a rain check on this question given I haven't experienced a message session yet. However, I intend to look into one sometime and I will get back with that experience. If it's a guy, i don't know if you can have control over that or not.

But this is interesting, I didn't think they'd get hard, I mean a massage therapist in that setting in general. I was wrong, lol.

Reactions: Fredyfx

Biddchris

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've given massages before but never got a hard on from doing it. Although I have gotten semi and hard when receiving a good massage. It's perfectly natural that your relaxed or should be when receiving a good massage. Unless of course it's a deep tissue massage. Those hurt.

My question is were you recieving a sensual massage?

Nope - this was just a standard deep-tissue massage.

Reactions: Fredyfx

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope - this was just a standard deep-tissue massage.

Deep tissue massage and you got a boner? I'm thinking maybe you were getting a Swedish massage. Deep tissue massage is and can be painful especially the next day or two afterwards. Certainly during the massage as it's a massage intended to penetrate deeper into the muscles.

D

deleted1138933

I scheduled an appointment for a massage today. I have only had three "massages" ever, and they were explicitly sexual massage with women. This is my first full body massage with a male masseur. He seems legit licensed therapist etc. How do I know or read if anything additionally more can be expected?

Reactions: Gj816 and Fredyfx
D

deleted1138933

What if I do happen to get hard? Would it be inappropriate, can I get in trouble for it?

Reactions: Gj816

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I scheduled an appointment for a massage today. I have only had three "massages" ever, and they were explicitly sexual massage with women. This is my first full body massage with a male masseur. He seems legit licensed therapist etc. How do I know or read if anything additionally more can be expected?
A “massage” it’s not a massage you could expect high sustained pressure to release the tension on your muscles. By the way your penis has no muscle so it’s out of scope.
You could get a hard on if mild pain turns you on.
Now if you request a happy ending you could be reported and face the police and justice it’s up to the professional in charge.
If you’re looking for sex find a sex worker.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What if I do happen to get hard? Would it be inappropriate, can I get in trouble for it?

This is like the 4th or 5th old thread about the same subject you've resurrected today by asking the same two questions in a row. If you really have a burning question you might want to start a new thread or at the very least check out the date the thread was started and the last date someone added to it.

D

deleted1138933

This is like the 4th or 5th old thread about the same subject you've resurrected today by asking the same two questions in a row. If you really have a burning question you might want to start a new thread or at the very least check out the date the thread was started and the last date someone added to it.
What would the purpose be in starting a new one if one already exists?