Straight Male's First Bi Experience

Tomgilly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Recently I had the pleasure of having my first sexual encounter with another man. I had just returned home from work and noticed a moving van pulling out of the driveway, four houses down. A couple of hours later, there was a knock on my side door. To make a long story short, Gill (not his real name) had just moved in but his hot water was on the fritz so he wondered if he might use my shower. Sure thing. I cracked open a few beers and waited. He had left the bathroom door slightly open so when I was headed to my bedroom, I had a quick peek. I gasped when he turned and smiled as I ogled his beautiful manhood. Headed to my room and sat on the edge of my bed, waiting. A few minutes later, Gill found his way. He came right up to me, nice thick semi erect cock inches away from my mouth. Without a second thought my lips opened wide and I sucked him balls deep. Loved the feeling of his dick growing oh so big as I suckled and twirled my tongue up and down his shaft. His cock was throbbing/pulsating so much now, so I knew he was getting very close. When he exploded, I greedily swallowed every drop. Had I known just how sweet cum can be, I would have done this a long time ago. Still love women but the wicked taste of semen has me kinda hooked now. :kissing_heart:

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Recently I had the pleasure of having my first sexual encounter with another man. I had just returned home from work and noticed a moving van pulling out of the driveway, four houses down. A couple of hours later, there was a knock on my side door. To make a long story short, Gill (not his real name) had just moved in but his hot water was on the fritz so he wondered if he might use my shower. Sure thing. I cracked open a few beers and waited. He had left the bathroom door slightly open so when I was headed to my bedroom, I had a quick peek. I gasped when he turned and smiled as I ogled his beautiful manhood. Headed to my room and sat on the edge of my bed, waiting. A few minutes later, Gill found his way. He came right up to me, nice thick semi erect cock inches away from my mouth. Without a second thought my lips opened wide and I sucked him balls deep. Loved the feeling of his dick growing oh so big as I suckled and twirled my tongue up and down his shaft. His cock was throbbing/pulsating so much now, so I knew he was getting very close. When he exploded, I greedily swallowed every drop. Had I known just how sweet cum can be, I would have done this a long time ago. Still love women but the wicked taste of semen has me kinda hooked now. :kissing_heart:
A stranger, busy with moving into his new place knocks on your door, 4 doors from his place asking to use your shower? Really?

leulew123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great story. Did anything else happen after this encounter?

Reactions: deleted12424681

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My first bi experice was with my wife doing an mmf with her boss. She was sucking him, and I was siting in a chair watching - and she looked at me and asked me to try it. So I did. And I loved it. And now, today, I wish I had started sucking cocks years ago.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first bi experice was with my wife doing an mmf with her boss. She was sucking him, and I was siting in a chair watching - and she looked at me and asked me to try it. So I did. And I loved it. And now, today, I wish I had started sucking cocks years ago.

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You and wife still do 3somes?. Ever 69 her as she gets doggied?
My wife has me figured out perfectly. She says no to a new 3some - until she wants something big - expensive. Then she'll suggest it - knowing full well I won't say no. And for me, it's the watching her - and the guy doing it. Because when you see your wife cum more times than with you, it's the best. Plus, she'll do things she wouldn't regulary do - like a dp (my favorite).

jprings0219

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nothing too crazy on my end and did not end up being the first time I actually sucked a dick unfortunately. In college, co-Ed dorm, a bird year, drunk. A nice young lady offered to suck me and my buddy off. No 20 yr old guy will turn that down. She followed through with her offer and my buddy and I are sitting there side by side while she trades off. I was feeling it and put my arm around him while we’re both sitting there with our pants around our ankles enjoying her mouth switch between us. He in turn did the same. Eventually, whoever wasn’t getting sucked at the moment, was getting jerked off by the other guy. Sobering moment as I went first. Had a thought that my buddy might punch me in the face. He didn’t. Instead he reciprocated when it was my turn. Getting to shoot that load with my buddy was more exciting than getting my cock sucked I must say. I wanted to suck his cock so bad that day but didn’t.
We jerked off together a few more times but never went any further than that. He and I still get together from time to time, both of us married. Never talk about what went on in college. For all I know he might have a new buddy to have fun with. I bet he’d be down if I offered. I don’t have the balls to ask and I don’t want to ruin a 15 yr friendship.