Straight man looking for a Female in the NYC/Westchester area?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Xspree, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Xspree

Xspree Member

Albums:
    Im a young man, with a large penis, in search of a woman, who i could be friends with to have regular sex... I dont have any STD/STI, id like to have sex on a regular basis with a woman. I have only one rule, you must be tested 1st before we can have any sexual contact, You can be either single, in a relationship with a man or a woman or married.. . Ive never had sex with an older woman/Cougar before and id like to.. If your younger between 17 and 27 thats fine, id still like to have sex with you. An older woman is prefered, race is not important but if your Asian/Black or Hispanic that would be great. Here are some things that ive never done, anal sex, cum on face, have my cum swallowed, i heard from a few guys who have had ther ass eat'n it feels really good, so id like to experience that to, threesome, sex without a condom/ id also like to cum in your pussy/ass, Ive never eat'n pussy or ass and id like to, if your lactateing let me know cause id like to suck on your breasts....If your pregnant thats also a plus cause i find pregnant woman to be sexy to. Ive been shy most of my life and i have only recently realized that i had a larger than average penis(thanks to the only woman ive ever been sexually active with):smile::frown1::frown1:. My pics are on my page, so view them and PM me.

P.S. Id seriously like to meet up with you to have regular unprotected sex(this will only happen once we are both tested and we are both negative for any STD/STI) If you have a partner, they could join in to, but the first few times id like to be with you, if your partner or friend is a woman then we can have fun together. Remember age and race is unimportant, no woman will be turned down. You must live in the NYC/Westchester area, i live in Westchester so if you live in westchester that would be even better. We dont have to do everything just some of the things.:smile:

2. Xspree

Xspree Member

Albums:
    I foregot to mention that id love to be deep throated..Too

3. Nedameire

Nedameire New Member

Albums:
    My wife loves wide cock. We have a fantasy of having her told to service a nice, thick cock while she is blindfolded and wearing her her collar and leash. I would watch. We have been married over twenty years and she has only sucked one other cock than mine during that time. She is ready for it. We really like the idea of being tested beforehand. What do you think?

4. Xspree

Xspree Member

Albums:
    Thanks for your response, im definately down with getting tested, i got tested 2 months ago and im clean, id like to stay that way. You have no idea how hard it is to 1st try and find someone to fuck with, then c if that person is disease free is next to impossible for me.. So yes, that would be great, how often do you think she or both of you would be available for me to have sex with her?

Draft saved Draft deleted