Straight man tasting his own cum ...

U239903

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:):eek:
Maybe I don't belong here because I'm 99% gay, but I love eating pussy (maybe that reduces my percentage) and I really fucking want to eat a man's load out of a well-fucked pussy. I don't know if that will ever happen, but it floods my gay and straight(ish) fantasies. I want to taste a hot, swollen pussy and the load that came out of a man who just came, and then make her cum and swallow his load and her juices.

Sorry if that's too perverse for this forum lol.

lol... too perverse...

D

deleted5604191

My amazingly hot girlfriend and I love each other's as well as our own juices! She loves when I cum in her mouth and I love when she squirts in mine! She loves when I cum all over her and she will rub it all over herself and then put her fingers in my mouth. I thoroughly enjoy licking my cum as it drips out of her pussy and it's a huge turn on for us both. I really don't get the hesitation with some. I have had several past partners that wouldn't kiss me after I went down on them and it seems weird to me.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was really enjoying my precum yesterday. Several nice big drops. I do enjoy it and the taste is so good. I have done the legs up and over thing a couple of times when I was younger and I did get some in my mouth. It was not bad. And I have tried licking it off my hands a couple of times recently. I will be trying the legs over again soon to see if I can get a good shot or two of my full load into my mouth. This way I will avoid the loss of interest. So hard right now just thinking about it all...

D

deleted947790

I was really enjoying my precum yesterday. Several nice big drops. I do enjoy it and the taste is so good. I have done the legs up and over thing a couple of times when I was younger and I did get some in my mouth. It was not bad. And I have tried licking it off my hands a couple of times recently. I will be trying the legs over again soon to see if I can get a good shot or two of my full load into my mouth. This way I will avoid the loss of interest. So hard right now just thinking about it all...

Leg up over your head is way more fun if you get some help

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find this about straight guys really really sexy!
Celebrate your penis and manliness and never waste a drop of your own manmilk, or other men's milk. It's full of healthy ingredients. They should return to where they came from.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe I don't belong here because I'm 99% gay, but I love eating pussy (maybe that reduces my percentage) and I really fucking want to eat a man's load out of a well-fucked pussy. I don't know if that will ever happen, but it floods my gay and straight(ish) fantasies. I want to taste a hot, swollen pussy and the load that came out of a man who just came, and then make her cum and swallow his load and her juices.

Sorry if that's too perverse for this forum lol.
Same here bro.

I am literally craving to eat str8 load out of a pussy. And of course lick the man's cockhead in order not to waste a single drop after he cums.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was horny after a long day on the road. I got to my hotel room, got naked, and jacked off into a cup. I then swallowed the cum, cleaned-up, and went to dinner.
That's so hot. Sometimes I mix my cum to whatever I'm drinking.
I like the taste and idea.

Reactions: ChWhatever

ChWhatever

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i haven't cum in over 2 weeks so tonight i'm gonna edge and let some out and savor it. i normally just shoot and then i can't, but tonight i'm so fucking horny i know i'll leak and still be horny. i'd love to taste my own load mixed with another man's.

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Tried tasting mine once.... After all the positive comments I'm feeling a bit sub human. My ejaculate was bitter and burned to swallow. Pre-cum on the other hand started out salty and the longer I edged the more bitter and irritating it became.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been tempted while jacking but as soon as the rocket launches that mission is aborted. If I had a freaky partner like an ex I had that would match my level of freak then maybe this would've happened long ago. It might've happened then but having a matched freak AND matched trust aren't always on the menu.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been tempted while jacking but as soon as the rocket launches that mission is aborted. If I had a freaky partner like an ex I had that would match my level of freak then maybe this would've happened long ago. It might've happened then but having a matched freak AND matched trust aren't always on the menu.
I, too, lose the urge once I cum. Wish that this was not the case because up until that moment I am all about it. And I love the taste of my precum. I taste that nearly every day. Wish I could get more at a time.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I, too, lose the urge once I cum. Wish that this was not the case because up until that moment I am all about it. And I love the taste of my precum. I taste that nearly every day. Wish I could get more at a time.

Ditto. I had another GF that loved my precum, she said it tastes sweet. Long after our breakup I tried it, she was right. I'd love to rub it on a woman's lips and kiss/lick it off just before I slide into her sweet spot.

D

deleted814719

One of the best ways for guys who are reluctant to eat their own cum is to eat your own fresh creampie from your wife/girlfriend. For me, eating my own creampie is just about the sexiest, freakiest thing I cn do. And, what I observe is that cum, mixed with lady juices, alters the taste.

I do eat my own cum straight from the source. I'll come onto a tablespoon and then just eat it from there. Every once in a while if I'm feeling really horny, I'll come into my hand and lick it up. I've cum into my coffee (use as creamer), onto a bowl of strawberries or blueberries, and onto a chocolate bar.

Just my opinion, but I believe that every man should eat his own cum so that he has personal experience and a good understanding of what a partner is going to experience when performing oral to completion.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have tasted my cum and swallowed it on several occasions while masturbating. Most of the time I lost interest in tasting it as soon as I cum though. I do love, and it’s a rare treat that I’m allowed, to eat my cum out of my wife’s pussy.

A few nights ago I cum in her mouth and she kissed me right after and asked “how do you like the taste of your cum in my mouth?” That May be the hottest thing she’s ever said to me in the moment.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tasted my cum and swallowed it on several occasions while masturbating. Most of the time I lost interest in tasting it as soon as I cum though. I do love, and it’s a rare treat that I’m allowed, to eat my cum out of my wife’s pussy.

A few nights ago I cum in her mouth and she kissed me right after and asked “how do you like the taste of your cum in my mouth?” That May be the hottest thing she’s ever said to me in the moment.
I just love this post. Thank you for sharing. I have tasted my cum a few times but also lose interest. I wish I didn't and hopefully that changes. I would love to eat it out of my wife's pussy, too, but that would require me keeping interest. Hopefully that will happen soon, too. And I would love a kiss from her with a mouth full of it. If she did that I would totally go for it and I agree that it would be the hottest thing she could say to me in the moment. That, or after I cum inside her that she would say, "I want you to go down on me now..." or something like that. Now I am totally hard and would taste myself in a second...

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the best ways for guys who are reluctant to eat their own cum is to eat your own fresh creampie from your wife/girlfriend. For me, eating my own creampie is just about the sexiest, freakiest thing I cn do. And, what I observe is that cum, mixed with lady juices, alters the taste.

I do eat my own cum straight from the source. I'll come onto a tablespoon and then just eat it from there. Every once in a while if I'm feeling really horny, I'll come into my hand and lick it up. I've cum into my coffee (use as creamer), onto a bowl of strawberries or blueberries, and onto a chocolate bar.

Just my opinion, but I believe that every man should eat his own cum so that he has personal experience and a good understanding of what a partner is going to experience when performing oral to completion.

Man, I also come into my coffee, or protein shake or fruit juice and then drink it.
But my reason for that is my fascination of all things male. I know that cum is rich in nutrients. So I'd rather return my own juices to where they came from ;)

Reactions: Luvcutdick and Irmo

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Love it