Straight man tasting his own cum ...

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm looking forward to another morning with Carmen either tomorrow or Friday. Probably Friday. I have cum a couple of times this week with the full intention of licking it all up but didn't do it because I lost the urge as soon as I came. They were nice big white loads, too. It's so weird that I lose interest so fast. Especially knowing that I fully enjoyed the taste the last three times licking it off of Carmen's boobs. And I am SO VERY hard right now thinking about it. If I had my cum in my hand this very second I would lick it all up. I'm also going to ask Carmen if I can take a picture of my cum on her boobs before I lick it all up and then again after. I will share them here for sure. God I'm SO Hard!
You might try asking her to instruct you to, "Cum in your hand and lick it all up." Maybe that will help you get past losing interest... just sayin'.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might try asking her to instruct you to, "Cum in your hand and lick it all up." Maybe that will help you get past losing interest... just sayin'.
I understand what you are saying and I appreciate the suggestion, but that would take away from the awesomeness of licking it from her boobs, belly, and her hand, which I have done when some squirted into her palm while supporting her boobs for me to cum on. In fact, the second time, that is what she gave me first. I squirted a big amount into her palm and before lowering my mouth to her tits, she make me lick it off her palm. SO HOT. But thank you so much for the suggestion. Now I'm all hard again...

Reactions: neil sharma

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morning, Everyone. I don’t want to make this too much of a diary, but this thread has been very helpful and maybe even therapeutic for me in getting over my fear of tasting and consuming my cum. I am very happy, and hard..., to say that I had another awesome visit with Carmen on Friday morning. We got going with the usual kissing and rubbing and when she went for the condom I said, “I think I just want to titty fuck you today.” And she responded with, “You want to cum all over my titties and lick it all up. Don’t you, Papi.” And I said, “Yes. All of it.” She laud down and told me to get the lube, which I did, and to make a long story short, I had an amazing time sliding my hard cock between her boobs. When I felt that I was about to cum I pulled up and started stroking myself until I showered her left boob and belly. It looked so hot to see her all covered in my pearly white jizz. Without hesitation and answering to her words of, “Now come lick it up, all of it. You have to lick up all your cum from my tittles...” I leaned down and started licking my juices from her body. It was still nice and warm and Gave me a very, very erotic feeling To be doing what I was doing. And it tasted better than I have ever tasted myself. I’ll be doing this again very soon.

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Morning, Everyone. I don’t want to make this too much of a diary, but this thread has been very helpful and maybe even therapeutic for me in getting over my fear of tasting and consuming my cum. I am very happy, and hard..., to say that I had another awesome visit with Carmen on Friday morning. We got going with the usual kissing and rubbing and when she went for the condom I said, “I think I just want to titty fuck you today.” And she responded with, “You want to cum all over my titties and lick it all up. Don’t you, Papi.” And I said, “Yes. All of it.” She laud down and told me to get the lube, which I did, and to make a long story short, I had an amazing time sliding my hard cock between her boobs. When I felt that I was about to cum I pulled up and started stroking myself until I showered her left boob and belly. It looked so hot to see her all covered in my pearly white jizz. Without hesitation and answering to her words of, “Now come lick it up, all of it. You have to lick up all your cum from my tittles...” I leaned down and started licking my juices from her body. It was still nice and warm and Gave me a very, very erotic feeling To be doing what I was doing. And it tasted better than I have ever tasted myself. I’ll be doing this again very soon.
U r awesome.

Reactions: 1randombeauty

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
U r awesome.
Thank You, Neil. I appreciate your communications - and your support of me getting to this point even more. Your comments and the videos you posted have been instrumental in me not only tasting and swallowing my cum, but now fully enjoying it.

Reactions: Mike hutt

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I had another great visit with Carmen last Friday. Played with and sucked on her boobs for a good long time prior to mouning her and fucking her nice tits until I felt myself about to cum. I pulled up and she squeezed her boobs together as I stroked myself. When I was about to cum I leaned my hard cock down towards her right boob and squirted a nice big load all over her right boob. It was a lot. And looking down I knew it was going to be the most cum that I will have licked up so far. And when I looked in her eyes, she said, "Now you have to lick it up." And I said, "All of it?" And she said, "Yes, Papi, all of it. You have to lick all your cum from my titties." And as I went down to start tasting my cum she gently put her hand behind my head and guided me to her cum covered breast. The first lick was significant, but I swallowed it and eagerly went back for more and I licked and kept licking until it was all gone. My lips and mouth were moist with my cum and I licked that up, too. It was so hot and I am so hard right now sharing it with you all. It was definitely the most cum I have enjoyed so far. Another cool thing is that not only is she fun to have sex with, but we have the nicest conversations afterwards. Laying there naked and talking. It is awesome. I cannot wait to see her again...

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I had another great visit with Carmen last Friday. Played with and sucked on her boobs for a good long time prior to mouning her and fucking her nice tits until I felt myself about to cum. I pulled up and she squeezed her boobs together as I stroked myself. When I was about to cum I leaned my hard cock down towards her right boob and squirted a nice big load all over her right boob. It was a lot. And looking down I knew it was going to be the most cum that I will have licked up so far. And when I looked in her eyes, she said, "Now you have to lick it up." And I said, "All of it?" And she said, "Yes, Papi, all of it. You have to lick all your cum from my titties." And as I went down to start tasting my cum she gently put her hand behind my head and guided me to her cum covered breast. The first lick was significant, but I swallowed it and eagerly went back for more and I licked and kept licking until it was all gone. My lips and mouth were moist with my cum and I licked that up, too. It was so hot and I am so hard right now sharing it with you all. It was definitely the most cum I have enjoyed so far. Another cool thing is that not only is she fun to have sex with, but we have the nicest conversations afterwards. Laying there naked and talking. It is awesome. I cannot wait to see her again...
Make a clip brother. Let’s see it

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last Friday proved to be another wonderful cum licking and swallowing experience with Carmen. Only this time I took some pics. It was so hot and I tasted really really good. IMG_4168.jpg
IMG_4170.jpg
IMG_4172.jpg
IMG_4173.jpg
IMG_4174.jpg
IMG_4177.jpg
The first is before we started, then a few action shots that Carmen took (they are a bit blurry, sorry about that), and then a viw of my cum on her boobs and chest, and then after I was done. I actually went back down and finished the last couple of drops you see. I hope you enjoy (I sure did!!!...)and I hope you comment!

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last Friday proved to be another wonderful cum licking and swallowing experience with Carmen. Only this time I took some pics. It was so hot and I tasted really really good. View attachment 24409771 View attachment 24409781 View attachment 24409791 View attachment 24409801 View attachment 24409811 View attachment 24409821 The first is before we started, then a few action shots that Carmen took (they are a bit blurry, sorry about that), and then a viw of my cum on her boobs and chest, and then after I was done. I actually went back down and finished the last couple of drops you see. I hope you enjoy (I sure did!!!...)and I hope you comment!
I've licked my wife's cum-filled pussy and loved it, but I've never licked it off her titties. You've inspired me to try it!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I don't even have to ask Carmen to tell me that I'm going to lick up all my cum when we are done. She takes it upon herself and is enjoying it as much as I am. We got together yesterday and I once again came on her chest and licked and swallowed it all. So Good! This time was a little different, as instead of pulling up and stroking myself and cumming directly on her boobs and nipples I continued titty-fucking her until I came. The orgasm was much better, but my cum was mostly between her boobs. But after cumming and beginning to pull away I dripped a couple of drops on her belly and one down at the top of he pussy. I licked them all...one drop on her belly I scooped up with my finger and licked it off. Here are a few pictures... 1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg