Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's so interesting how things progress over time. Two years ago I always wanted to lick up my cum but would ALWAYS lose interest as soon as I would cum. Now, two years later, I eat my cum nearly EVERY time I masturbate or play with Carmen. And it has progressed from simply licking off my fingers or from the palm of my hand, to cumming in a shot glass and drinking it as well as swiping it clean and licking it from my fingers, cumming on pictures of women I know on my phone and licking it up, to camming with women and having them watch and encourage me, to what I did today, which was a first. I had a great cam session with a girl who I have cammed with more than a dozen times (eating my cum each time), and I told her in advance that I wanted her to make me play with it and enjoy it. When I came she told me to first lick it up, then spit it out back into my hand and lick it up. We repeated that three times and then she told me to show it to her on my tongue, which I did, and then she instructed me to swish it around and play with it in my mouth, which I happily did. Then, I finally swallowed it. It was a nice big load, as I had been edging reading erotica and looking at pictures and videos online for several hours prior to cumming. All Good. So Good.
So hot!

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was much younger, and way more flexible, I could suck a couple inches of my cock and cum in my mouth.
same here and then there was one time i was geting screwed legs up and the guy screwing me kept pushing my legs toward my head to doing i took over half my dick in my mouth so i began sucking it--i felt this pop in my back-it hurt like hell but i never stopped sucking my dick or had him stop screwing me--i swallowed my load and he pulls out lets my legs down and sticks his dick in my mouth where i swallowed it--then he kisses me with tongue i gues tasting both our loads at same time--it was so freakin fun

Very kinkey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Today is a Carmen day. I plan to edge all morning until I head to her house for some fun. Then, at the end, I will cover her boobs in my cum and lick up every last drop. I cannot wait...
Meanwhile, Mrs. Random has her friend Pedro coming over the the house to give her a nice full body massage, which always leads to some very sexy fun between the two of them. Hopefully they are still going when I return.
Licking cum from tits is the greatest!!

Very kinkey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's so interesting how things progress over time. Two years ago I always wanted to lick up my cum but would ALWAYS lose interest as soon as I would cum. Now, two years later, I eat my cum nearly EVERY time I masturbate or play with Carmen. And it has progressed from simply licking off my fingers or from the palm of my hand, to cumming in a shot glass and drinking it as well as swiping it clean and licking it from my fingers, cumming on pictures of women I know on my phone and licking it up, to camming with women and having them watch and encourage me, to what I did today, which was a first. I had a great cam session with a girl who I have cammed with more than a dozen times (eating my cum each time), and I told her in advance that I wanted her to make me play with it and enjoy it. When I came she told me to first lick it up, then spit it out back into my hand and lick it up. We repeated that three times and then she told me to show it to her on my tongue, which I did, and then she instructed me to swish it around and play with it in my mouth, which I happily did. Then, I finally swallowed it. It was a nice big load, as I had been edging reading erotica and looking at pictures and videos online for several hours prior to cumming. All Good. So Good.
Very Hot!

Reactions: 1randombeauty

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really like this one because you can really see him licking it all up. I also like how he is timid at first, but then he's way into it and takes bigger tastes.
I just watched this again. So hot. Makes me want to lick-up one of my loads. I think that's a plan!

D

deleted814719

To me, there's nothing hotter than eating your own creampie. My wife has to be in a particular mood to allow me to do so but she never fails to orgasm when I clean her up after dumping my load into her.

Since I'm somewhat impatient (LOL) and get frustrated waiting for my cum to leak out of her, I'll usually pull my cock out and shoot the first spurt on two onto her clit. Then back into her vagina with my cock to finish cumming. Once done, I'll pull out and then get on my knees to start licking her glazed clit. Her clit, swollen from fucking and now covered with my goo, responds well to my tongue. She likes to be finger-fucked while I'm licking her and I'll frequently pull my fingers out and re-glaze her clit with the cum deposited inside her. The taste is slightly different from the original spurts on her clit because the cum inside her has had time to marinate in her own juices inside her pussy. The whole thing is such a huge turn-on for me -- pervy, yet intimate, and nasty in an incredible way.

I eat my cum most often from my own hand. It's convenient and always available.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To me, there's nothing hotter than eating your own creampie. My wife has to be in a particular mood to allow me to do so but she never fails to orgasm when I clean her up after dumping my load into her.

Since I'm somewhat impatient (LOL) and get frustrated waiting for my cum to leak out of her, I'll usually pull my cock out and shoot the first spurt on two onto her clit. Then back into her vagina with my cock to finish cumming. Once done, I'll pull out and then get on my knees to start licking her glazed clit. Her clit, swollen from fucking and now covered with my goo, responds well to my tongue. She likes to be finger-fucked while I'm licking her and I'll frequently pull my fingers out and re-glaze her clit with the cum deposited inside her. The taste is slightly different from the original spurts on her clit because the cum inside her has had time to marinate in her own juices inside her pussy. The whole thing is such a huge turn-on for me -- pervy, yet intimate, and nasty in an incredible way.

I love eating my cum out of my wife's pussy! Fucking hot!

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well written, and very hot indeed. And a MAJOR turn-on for me, too. I can envision doing exactly this to Mrs. Random, as I, too, love to lick my cum from a woman's body. And I also consume plenty from my own hand(s), which I will likely do here very soon. At least that is the plan...

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Couldn't have said it better myself. I do the exact same thing. Cum is the best lube for next time too.

Woofwoofmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Wow.....sounds so hot! Any chance of seeing a pic of your load inyour hand and maybe one of your tongue lapping it up????? You eating your gooo after mixing with her pussy juice sounds REALLY hot! I’d love to be there cleaning both of you up; never done it but I’d sure as hell try it!

Reactions: jthomasmpls

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had last nights creampie for breakfast this morning. Her fresh cum was a nice treat.

All you guys saying compression shorts don't support at all must be wearing them two or three sizes too large.

I have worn Jock straps (yeah decades ago in high school when they were required) and I do not find them supportive at all - at best, they keep the scrotum separated from the crotch area.

Properly fitting compression shorts, on the other hand, keep everything locked up tight with virtually zero movement possible.

D

deleted17044091

I just watched this again. So hot. Makes me want to lick-up one of my loads. I think that's a plan!
Man this is so fucking hot. Done this a few times, nothing better but lose interest in swallowing my own after I’ve just jerked off. Any tips?

jthomasmpls

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Man this is so fucking hot. Done this a few times, nothing better but lose interest in swallowing my own after I’ve just jerked off. Any tips?
start with a little taste, scoop a small amount right as you start humming. Do this every time you jerk off, over time, you will probably want more and more of your cum. Worked for me!

D

deleted17044091

start with a little taste, scoop a small amount right as you start humming. Do this every time you jerk off, over time, you will probably want more and more of your cum. Worked for me!
Thanks man. Appreciate this. Just jerked off to this vid and managed it. Got it all down quick. Think seeing this guy do it made it easier somehow

Reactions: jthomasmpls