Straight, Married: How Does She Know You're Ready For Sex?

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’m the instigator and I just if tonight’s the night! She will let me know if not then I tell her tomorrow then. She’s usually pretty receptive to it. I’m always feeling her up so can’t go by that she knows I’m always horny.

tomcat82a

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Normally she'll ask if I'm coming up to bed, which is a sure sign she wants some, but if I'm in the mood, my hands will wander, if she's feeling it her hand will be round my cock in no time.

Sometimes she'll reach over and feel my cock, see if I've got a hard on or not, if its hard or semi, she'll be all over it. If it wasn't, it doesn't take long to rise to attention.

We've got into a bit of a routine of making one night a week a special sexy night, so we know we're gonna do it, on those nights its pretty much into bed and into action!

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She knows I'm always ready to go, we have sex regularly in the morning when we wake up and at night when we go to bed. Anything inbetween is spontaneous, my wife knows I'm ready to go whenever, it only takes a mutual look and I'm on it.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex in the evenings is generally rare these days, as she is an early riser, and she is dead tired when she goes to bed. Mornings seem to work better for us, as we have both slept, and feel refreshed. Sometimes, all it takes is a gentle caress of a breast and a kiss on her neck, and she's ready to go!

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
back when we were younger, we were always ready for sex. one of things she liked about me beside my largeness was the fact I was always ready when she needed it, and she was always needing it several times a day. my recovery time was almost zero, and I amazed her and pleased her by getting one erection and then another.
most of the time tho, it would simply be a "look", or hand on the hip, hand on her hand. if private, embrace and kiss. one Saturday morning, after arising early and fucking a few times, we went to the supermarket, about half way thru, she gave me the "look". I told the guy to leave the cart, we'll be back. we left, got home, got naked, and on my 3rd stroke, she came. we went back to the store, finished shopping, went home and fucked again. I think she came on the 6th stroke that time. lol we fucked in cars, backrooms of bars, on the beach, our small boat, even the golf course(at night), pool side.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually all it takes is a bit of soft touching, caressing, nibbling or kissing etc. Or me pressing against (or poking) her. Then she knows. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I'm always ready but she not so much.

I love teasing her in the morning like that though and trying my luck. I know she's in the mood when she starts doing the same things to me.

This usually only happens when we are already laying around, but here’s my three steps:

1. Kisses in the neck
2. Rub/graze her nipples
3. Make her notice my hard on

Reactions: lapdog2001

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Guys: If you are the instigator, what's your go-to pick-up line or physical action to let her know you're ready for sex? How does she normally respond?

We have days set in stone that we fuck. It works out very well. I’m usually ready on all those days as I could fuck 7 days a week. We are both pretty sexual so we look forward to it.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
back when we were younger, we were always ready for sex. one of things she liked about me beside my largeness was the fact I was always ready when she needed it, and she was always needing it several times a day. my recovery time was almost zero, and I amazed her and pleased her by getting one erection and then another.
most of the time tho, it would simply be a "look", or hand on the hip, hand on her hand. if private, embrace and kiss. one Saturday morning, after arising early and fucking a few times, we went to the supermarket, about half way thru, she gave me the "look". I told the guy to leave the cart, we'll be back. we left, got home, got naked, and on my 3rd stroke, she came. we went back to the store, finished shopping, went home and fucked again. I think she came on the 6th stroke that time. lol we fucked in cars, backrooms of bars, on the beach, our small boat, even the golf course(at night), pool side.

My wife has some of the most intense longest orgasms I’ve ever seen. I like to think my cock is responsible for those orgasms. She will convulse and shake all over like a seizure. I love watching her respond to a good fucking from me. She knows she’s been fucked by me!