Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You brought Uranus and made me think on poor Pluto, much less popular than Uranus.
I imagine a lot of street fights for the first man ever been in Uranus.
When they land on the sea they land anyway so when they enter the main component of it must be landing.
Personally, I say screw the International Astronomical Union as Pluto will always be a planet too me. Clyde Tombaugh must be rolling over in his grave.

1659357410653.png

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women are great cocksuckers too.
Indeed. It always amuses me when some guys here either imply or make the statement that only men can give a good BJ to another man or are better at it. Sure, I grant you that it depends a lot on the individual and there's been a few (very few) women who have treated sucking me like an afterthought and not been super into it. But I've known many more who, including my wife, would more than likely give some self-professed expert male cocksuckers a run for their money. These guys here who think straight guys are just chomping at the bit to get sucked by any available mouth cannot seem to fathom that for most of us the rest of the person the mouth is attached to, which includes gender and attractiveness, is far more important than just the fact it is a mouth.

BlatinoX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@jamesbnyc you know you can get your own house on Venus ?
The planet named after the love goddess could tan you in seconds with his 383 Celsius centigrade.
His atmosphere of acid could exfoliate the most rebel skins and with a pressure of 93 earth atmospheres you would feel on constant a warm hug.
This is a deal for you, most or your friends already have several properties on the love planet but you don’t know because all deals are made on the deep web with a combination of crypto coins you will get the papers written in lemons ink.
The distance to the Venus gives you privacy, no one will just drop by with a travel of years.
The ship may melt in hours but who wants old ships obstructing the parking , a thing less to worry about.
I hope this opportunity is as
useful to you as the piece of “info” you handed.
OMG, I needed a good laugh.

Reactions: ronin001

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just as a reminder this section is only for straight men to answer, not gay men (as defined by less than 80% straight stats) or bi men (as defined by 50/50%). Unless you are the original poster, please bear this in mind before you post in this thread.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just as a reminder this section is only for straight men to answer, not gay men (as defined by less than 80% straight stats) or bi men (as defined by 50/50%). Unless you are the original poster, please bear this in mind before you post in this thread.
Yes the price of freedom is eternal vigilance!`

Romeoslow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is so strange.

JAK035

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Actually I am a Southern Baptist; and I was trying to be an non preachy as possible by saying Karma
Life often comes down to right and wrong. If one believes one is right, then there is no consequence of being wrong.

You should know that in NY even if one is an Atheist you are potentially bound and possibly liable under New York State Penal Law Section 255.17 A person is guilty of adultery when he/she engages in sexual intercourse with another person at a time when he/she has a living spouse, or the other person has a living spouse. Adultery is a class B misdemeanor punishable by up to 3 months in jail or one year of probation. This being NY, such cases are almost non existent, Divorce is where 99.9% of such claims are handled. ( This relates to the husband.)

Here is the fun part you may be interested in . You can be compelled to give live testimony of your activities, approximate dates, and watered down graphic descriptions in court, . Part 2 of is that the wife or spouse, who is cheated on, if it results in the dissolving of their marriage, CAN take direct legal action against you A suit charging the other party to adulatory man / woman who intentionally and with knowledge did continuously interfere in the marital relationship. The cheated upon party may ask for momentary compensation,. This being NY, if the husband was the main source of income and made 150K a year. I would guess the suit against you would be in the range of $ 250K , plus expenses.

This is me answering at 7:55 Am with no coffee

Cheers
Preachy

Reactions: cockenthusiastnyc

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cocksuckers know I'm not done after what you just described.

Need a few gentle, quiet moments--- then I'm up to being stretched, helicoptered, shook, milked, etc. love it when they want to see how much more cock they can swallow, now that it's softer and more pliable.

If I'm inside a woman, might start " riding high" on the out stroke, keep good clitoral contact. Kinda drag it around the corner--- then drop down a little, the tips still in, kinda wiggle it back home.

Her puss will be soaked and pulsing, it'll kinda help milk it back in, somewhat deflated she'll be able to take more length---- twitching the cock head will bring gasps of appreciation and soon she'll be bucking and arching for more cock!

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chatted with my feeder and will see him in a couple days. It's a win-win. I drain him and he leaves happy.
Then he is not Straight then is he, I mean read the Thread Title its not difficult to understand.

Straight Married men getting Gay blowjobs are NOT Straight. They are cheating on their wives, lying to their kids and generally being scumbags and their are Gay guys on here boasting about how great that is.

D

deleted814719

I don't understand why so many Gay people on here insist that Straight people don't exist.
I'm not a mental health professional and certainly have no training in how the mind works. I'm guessing that Gay people who insist that Straights don't exist just can't imagine a world where men only desire sex with women. As a Straight myself, I can't imagine a world where men only desire sex with men.

While I'll never understand what drives people to be gay or lesbian, I try to be respectful and just let people live their own lives.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Gosh this thread is bloody awful. First two things can be true at once. For each side straight guys do exist and only like women that’s a fact that some gay people just need to admit to themselves an move on.

But then there are some straight guys that have had an experience with a guy but it was just an experience. It doesn’t make them gay because being gay or bi means you find said person attractive or they get your excited without them touching you. There’s gay guys that have had sex with women doesn’t make them straight doesn’t even make them bi because in their every day life they’re not looking at women in a sexual way

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gosh this thread is bloody awful. First two things can be true at once. For each side straight guys do exist and only like women that’s a fact that some gay people just need to admit to themselves an move on.

But then there are some straight guys that have had an experience with a guy but it was just an experience. It doesn’t make them gay because being gay or bi means you find said person attractive or they get your excited without them touching you. There’s gay guys that have had sex with women doesn’t make them straight doesn’t even make them bi because in their every day life they’re not looking at women in a sexual way
Exactly, well put. But there are plenty of Gay members on here who disagree with your points, that because their target, what they would initially call a "Straight" guy sucked a cock once, then they MUST be Gay!
Also because a married guy regularly sucks cock, well then he is surely Gay..no he is Bi.

It seems clear to Straight people but not to Gay guys.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Exactly, well put. But there are plenty of Gay members on here who disagree with your points, that because their target, what they would initially call a "Straight" guy sucked a cock once, then they MUST be Gay!
Also because a married guy regularly sucks cock, well then he is surely Gay..no he is Bi.

It seems clear to Straight people but not to Gay guys.
Mate I totally agree with you I’ve heard and seen this plenty of times. That’s why I said gay guys need to admit that to themselves. If a gay person chooses to have a sexual experience with a straight guy that’s his choice but he needs to know there’s a strong chance he’s just trying to get off and that’s where it stops there’s no romantic or sexual feelings literally just a hole.

But same goes for straight people to this notion that once a guy has an experience with a guy he’s automatically gay or bi is just silly. It’s comes off like he’s betrayed his tribe and been exiled. Reality is people have experiences but it doesn’t mean they are those things if they didn’t like or enjoy it. Straight women are always sleeping with each but we don’t call them lesbians we don’t even call them bi for some reason when it comes to women the smart part of our brain is switch on and we listen and see it for what it is just an experience unless she says actually I think I’m a lesbian or bi