Straight mates

Kyrandude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On saturday night me and a few friends were drinking in town we all got quite hammed. At the end of the night we came back to my place, everyone went to bed except myself and Gaz. I dont really remember alot of what we talked about but obviosly one thing led to another and I ended up giving him head for a short while. I havnt seen him since sat night and now I dont know what to say to him. I have a gf and he is single, and pretty dam straight. Could do with some advice.

DesertCruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think almost any guy, given the right circumstances, would do something similar. We all have a little bi-sexualness in is.

Perhaps it is my imagination but most of the guys on this board are pretty open minded and along with this comes a little more acceptance of their sexuality. I think quite a few straight mates as you put it have either given or gotten head, or a hand job but are still straight.

I don't think doing something like this has the same conotations it did many years ago. I think a lot of people were either doing it, thinking about doing but not willing to admit it.

As a good question, how many of you str8 guys have given head or hand job to another male or received the same from another male. Did it make you gay? I don't think so. Sometimes it just feels good to get off with someone else. Aren't we all a little curious?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Hey - a lot of us have been there!

It happened to me when I was at college and my g/f was about 200 miles away working. My housemate was in a similar position (his g/f lived in Italy) and we got hammered one night, crashed out on his bed, got horny and he ended up pulling his cock out to jack off (apologizing to me in the process) because he couldn't hold back any longer. I ended up taking over for him, as he lay back with his eyes closed, and I finished him off. It happened on a few more occasions after that, usually after we'd been drinking, but never more than us wanking off together or giving each other a handjob.

Eventually we decided that it wasn't a good idea and that we needed to resist the temptation of easy gratification and stick to satisfying ourselves once we'd gone to bed. Nevertheless, I have no regrets about seeing the look of ecstasy on my mates face as he reached that magic point of no return and of knowing that I was able to provide him with that pleasure a few times.

Things were a bit awkward between us for a few weeks. We talked about it at the time but it's never been mentioned since. I still see him, his wife (now ex-wife) and daughter occasionally and it's long forgotten, so your friendship can endure.

The best thing to do is to talk to him about it, apologize to him if he felt that things went too far, stress to him that you really value his friendship and just put it behind you. That's not to say that it might not happen again in similar circumstances if you both want it to - but if one of you doesn't then you've got to respect the other ones point of view and hold back, however difficult that is - even if you are the one that doesn't want to do it again and he comes on to you. If you are both happy to do it again then that's fine and up to you - just make sure that you both know the other's boundaries, so that you don't overstep the mark and end up damaging your friendship.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DesertCruiser said:
I think almost any guy, given the right circumstances, would do something similar. We all have a little bi-sexualness in is.

Perhaps it is my imagination but most of the guys on this board are pretty open minded and along with this comes a little more acceptance of their sexuality. I think quite a few straight mates as you put it have either given or gotten head, or a hand job but are still straight.

I don't think doing something like this has the same conotations it did many years ago. I think a lot of people were either doing it, thinking about doing but not willing to admit it.

As a good question, how many of you str8 guys have given head or hand job to another male or received the same from another male. Did it make you gay? I don't think so. Sometimes it just feels good to get off with someone else. Aren't we all a little curious?
Well, if he comes back for more, then you know, otherwise leave him to wrestle with what happened on his own. As for the right circumstances, not with me, and I'm open minded enough to not care whether another is gay or not. Only reason it shows on my profile/avatar, that way other's don't wonder. Not a homophobe, I could care less if same sex marriages are allowed. It's like an abortion, I 'll probably never be involved in a situation that has that as an option, who knows ? But for the most part, that's a decision another has to make.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I say give him time....He is probably a little freaked out because he might have enjoyed it....I am sure those questions of he might be gay is popping in his head....I say don't avoid him but let him come to you when he is ready....I have been in that situation before after getting drunk w/a friend....Funny I could tell he was kind of trying to figure me out and making comments about his pensis size....After getting really trashed one night we were sitting in his car and after talking about his size again - I am tired of you bragging and told him to prove it....So he took it out and he started stroking it....One thing lead to another and we gave each other oral....He loved it the way he was moaning....But he freaked out afterwards and said he need to get religious and he moved out of the state w/o telling his friends....So be careful....

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
fortiesfun said:
Happens all the time. I believe the official line is: "Wow. I was so hammered I don't remember anything about last night. Do you?"

That's funny because that has happened to me too....I always wondered if that was true....I do remember when I was young and dumb and drinking too much I did use to have times I don't remember anything but later I would get flash backs....

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would not let him dwell on it. Just tell him, everything is cool, just between us, and lets just do something soon. Then go out to lunch and just keep it light.