Straight men and Blow Jobs

voyager65

Just Browsing
Media
I get that someone who is 100% straight has NO attraction to men. I'm curious to find out if the 100% Straights associate getting a blowjob from a guy as having gay tendencies. So, the men who are 100% Str8, would you accept a blowjob from a man, if the situation presented itself, if it has been a really long time since you had any sex, if you were just drunk enough, any other situation?

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I avoid closet cases and men who are in denial since I've had really bad experiences with them and I've never had sex with one and I don't like all of the teasing and drama that they are into.

Guys who have sex with men on rare occasions or even once a year or every few years can call themselves "straight" all they want but they're just in denial.

NJQT466 said:
If your cock is in another mans ass or mouth you are either gay or bisexual.

LOL this silly question gets asked all the time which is why I avoid gay/bisexual male message boards.

Last edited:

jtmrtl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why are people so hung up over labels? Seriously people- we are a sexual species. There's nothing wrong with exploring our sexuality. If you're afraid of being called "gay" or whatever, that's something you need to work out with yourself.

voyager65

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks Unzipped. It's good to get a response from someone this post was targeted to. Being 100% gay I don't know what the other side of the Kinsey Scale thinks.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You didn't ask for a female to respond but I'm going to anyway. I know two men who would consider themselves straight who would be sucked off by another man. Most I know would not however and cringe when I ask them the question.

blooeyz

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just got a bj from a guy yesterday. It was great and I had forgotten the sensation of a beard rubbing against your cock. Also had forgotten how men have a different passion and really worship cock and balls. It was nice, got hard thinking about it several times since

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You didn't ask for a female to respond but I'm going to anyway. I know two men who would consider themselves straight who would be sucked off by another man. Most I know would not however and cringe when I ask them the question.
Maybe you should introduce them to each other. They could form the "Even though we do gays things, we really are not gay Club" :biggrin1:

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get that someone who is 100% straight has NO attraction to men. I'm curious to find out if the 100% Straights associate getting a blowjob from a guy as having gay tendencies. So, the men who are 100% Str8, would you accept a blowjob from a man, if the situation presented itself, if it has been a really long time since you had any sex, if you were just drunk enough, any other situation?

Though I couldn't care less about the societal brand that is gay, I wouldn't accept a blowjob from another guy under any circumstance. To be fair I have turned down at least 2 for certain. Why? Because I'm not ready to open that can of worms. I'm comfortable being who I am.

I think it is an indicator of homosexual tendencies.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like tenticle sex,all eight arms rubbing and probing!I'll even let my wife and her girlfriend do things with me.Another male?Hell no!

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I'm at it, it follows reason that men would be better than women. Men require a kind of aggressiveness and strength in receiving head in order for it to be spectacular. I usually find early occasion to tell the girls I date about how dainty kisses and licks don't do shit for me. The art is one of consistency and control; not finesse and caress.

doughzer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met a black guy with a blond girlfriend we hung out ,he was erect so i grabbed it and went for unbuttoning him to expose his throat choker tear mouth watering voice changing he fucked my mouth and unloaded the thrusting cum load choking me more I love meeting guys like that who well just momentatiously pass through your life and leave you a memory as well get satisfied

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I met a black guy with a blond girlfriend we hung out ,he was erect so i grabbed it and went for unbuttoning him to expose his throat choker tear mouth watering voice changing he fucked my mouth and unloaded the thrusting cum load choking me more I love meeting guys like that who well just momentatiously pass through your life and leave you a memory as well get satisfied

Did you used to read Penthouse Forum. When you were a kid?

doughzer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i hung out with a guy who exposed his erection through cordoroy pants but once left me wanting him bad to sit on my face and let me suck his balls swallow his cock i dreamed hed say yes when i asked him he said no tried later to stab me with aknife i really meant to show him a really good time ...