Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Threads like this make me appreciate the "diversity course" which was required during my first year of med school. I'm consider myself basically str8 and the 10% gay in my profile is an exaggeration; I've never sucked another guy's cock much less bottomed. It's true that I'm a real slut pig when it comes to body worship with a few friends of mine.... but it's mainly for the thrill and excitement and admittedly I have no objections if a bud wants to drain my juices via a hot blowjob or taking my cock up his ass. If I had to choose, however, another guy would always loose out compared to my current or past girlfriends. Place me in a "box" if you want, however, I feel that your doing so is only to make yourself feel better. On that last note, I'd be happy to refer you to a colleague if you need a shrink.

Last edited:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, we are too hung up on labels.

However, for the majority of people, the words straight, bisexual, and gay are convenient ways to express the following concepts:

Straight - a male who has sex with women only
Bisexual - a male who has sex with women and men
Gay - a male who has sex with men only

Yes, I know there are nuances to these definitions. I know there are men who only get sucked by men, or only suck men, or don't want a relationship with a man, and who never kiss guys, etc, etc. I know that a lot of these guys consider themselves straight. And that's fine for them. But it does lead to a LOT of confusion among the rest of the population, the majority of whom see the terms straight, bi, and gay as I defined them, above. Without those terms... how do you distinguish between straight men who have sex with other men, and straight men that don't have sex with other men? Particularly when "straight" has already come to mean "doesn't have sex with other men", for most of us?

Anyway, this particular attempt to hijack words and change their meanings to suit a small group of people, is why we see versions of this thread every 3 weeks here.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, we are too hung up on labels.

However, for the majority of people, the words straight, bisexual, and gay are convenient ways to express the following concepts:

Straight - a male who has sex with women only
Bisexual - a male who has sex with women and men
Gay - a male who has sex with men only

Yes, I know there are nuances to these definitions. I know there are men who only get sucked by men, or only suck men, or don't want a relationship with a man, and who never kiss guys, etc, etc. I know that a lot of these guys consider themselves straight. And that's fine for them. But it does lead to a LOT of confusion among the rest of the population, the majority of whom see the terms straight, bi, and gay as I defined them, above. Without those terms... how do you distinguish between straight men who have sex with other men, and straight men that don't have sex with other men? Particularly when "straight" has already come to mean "doesn't have sex with other men", for most of us?

Anyway, this particular attempt to hijack words and change their meanings to suit a small group of people, is why we see versions of this thread every 3 weeks here.

See, but that's just it, why do we need to distinguish?

My pipe dream....:rolleyes:...... A world where everyone regards everyone the same, no matter what "orientation" they may lean to.

Example

Scenerio 1

Guy meets Guy, get along great, become close friends.
Guy1 to Guy2 "That (movie, picture, etc) got me horny."
Guy2 to Guy1 "wanna (j/o, handjob, blowjob, etc..) ?
Guy1 "Nah, another guy doesn't do anything for me".
Guy2 "K, no problem"
Guy 1 "Let's go get a beer"
Guy1 and 2 stay good friends with no uncomfortable feelings at all.

Scenerio 2

Boy meets Girl
Boy likes Girl, Girl likes Boy
Boy and Girl start discussing past relationships
Past "Partners" get brought up and discussed
Girl "Bob, Sam, Ron, Pete, etc....
Boy names past partners..Suzi, Kathy, Jeff, Barbara, Kevin, etc...
Girl doesn't blink
Both happy that they are with each other now

VS

Scenerio 1

Guy1 "WTF?? GET AWAY FROM ME YA FAGGOT".
Guy1 goes around telling everyone and using homophobic slanderous words.
Guy1 and 2 never talk again.
Guy2 feels like shit

Scenerio 2

Boy meets Girl
Girl screams "OMG, YOU'RE GAY AND YOU TOUCHED ANOTHER MAN??
Girl storms off
Guy and girl never talk again.
Guy feels like shit.

I know that the above scenerios are pretty far fetched, but I hope that you can get the intention.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I see it, those two sets of scenarios are in no way related to having labels. Labels don't create hate. Labels like fag or nigger can be created and applied through hate, but don't for a second think getting rid of labels gets rid of hate.

I hate cooked spinach. If I take the label off a can of cooked spinach, do I hate it any less? Of course not. However, now instead of saying I hate cooked spinach, I have to say, "man, I hate this slime green shit in a can that tastes like moldy grass clippings."

Labels help people convey ideas. Wife is a label. She is my wife. That let's people know I'm married to her.

Straight is a label. I am straight. That means I like having sex with women and not men. It does not mean I hate gay people; that would be homophobe.

See, labels are good: they allow us to express complex ideas in relatively simple fashions. Granted, you can have bad labels, but that has everything to do with fear and ignorance and nothing to do with classifying things.

Someone who is repulsed by Dave the bisexual would be no less repulsed if he were called "Dave, who slept with Jim, Jane, Bill, Diane and Janet."

If Guy 1 introduced himself as straight, Guy 2 wouldn't have even asked.

Guy 2 prepositioning Guy 1 (and Guy 1's insecurity) is the source of him over reacting-- NOT the existence of the word faggot.

It's like saying art would be so much better if we took all the wrappers off the crayons.
"Hand me the dyed wax stick... no, no, no, not that one, no, the... gh.... the pointy one! Back to the left... You passed it! No... You blind asshole, I WANT THAT ONE!"
"Well why the hell didn't you just say blue?!"
"I'm too evolved for labels!"

Labels should be a description, not a definition.
Being called straight means you don't fool around with men. It doesn't mean you can't fool around with men, but if you do, you're no longer straight, but bisexual.

See, but that's just it, why do we need to distinguish?

My pipe dream....:rolleyes:...... A world where everyone regards everyone the same, no matter what "orientation" they may lean to.

Example

Scenerio 1

Guy1 "Nah, another guy doesn't do anything for me".
Guy2 "K, no problem"
Guy 1 "Let's go get a beer"
Guy1 and 2 stay good friends with no uncomfortable feelings at all.

Scenerio 2

Boy meets Girl
Girl doesn't blink
Both happy that they are with each other now

VS

Scenerio 1

Guy1 "WTF?? GET AWAY FROM ME YA FAGGOT".
Guy1 goes around telling everyone and using homophobic slanderous words.
Guy1 and 2 never talk again.
Guy2 feels like shit

Scenerio 2

Boy meets Girl
Girl screams "OMG, YOU'RE GAY AND YOU TOUCHED ANOTHER MAN??
Girl storms off
Guy and girl never talk again.
Guy feels like shit.

I know that the above scenerios are pretty far fetched, but I hope that you can get the intention.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Countryguy63. Enjoyed reading your post and your first scenerio hit me right between the eyes. My major workout bud came out to me a few months ago. We've seen each nakid, dressed, undressed and showered at the same time at the gym, eat lunch together frequently and even gone out to sports bars despite the fact that I don't drink, etc. He's as macho as any of my married buds and is a real flirt around women. Never once has he made overt suggestions, even in a teasing manner. The irony is that I've presented myself as absolutely str8 but very tolerant of others. For fear of losing him as a friend, I've refrained from even mentioning that I've had sex with other guys, vacuum pumped with a couple of other buds, or that I really get off on muscle worship and would love to jump his bones. I have no idea if he's also suppressing his feelings when around me. It's none of my business who or what he's doing sexually with other guys. The reality of the situation is that we seem to have a lot in common and respect for each other and that I value his friendship more than fucking it up for another bj or tight piece of ass.

Last edited:

If a straight guy can get his dick hard when another man is blowing him and reach orgasm I wouldn't classify him as bi or gay. That's like saying men cannot be raped because they got hard. It's a physical reaction nothing more.

Threads like this make me appreciate the "diversity course" which was required during my first year of med school. I'm consider myself basically str8 and the 10% gay in my profile is an exaggeration; I've never sucked another guy's cock much less bottomed. It's true that I'm a real slut pig when it comes to body worship with a few friends of mine.... but it's mainly for the thrill and excitement and admittedly I have no objections if a bud wants to drain my juices via a hot blowjob or taking my cock up his ass. If I had to choose, however, another guy would always loose out compared to my current or past girlfriends. Place me in a "box" if you want, however, I feel that your doing so is only to make yourself feel better. On that last note, I'd be happy to refer you to a colleague if you need a shrink.
That's the thing though, you are not heterosexual or straight even if you think that you are or say that you are.

hahaha this is hilarious... hell some of the best blowjobs I've gotten were from straight guys and boy do they like getting it up the ass too. I think that people are WAY too hung up on being labled. Someone asked me last week If I considered myself gay or bi ...I told them I considered myself sexual. You cannot help who you're attracted too and you'll find the strangest things will attract you about different people. If more people opened their minds a bit there would be less problems between the differnet lifestyles. I'm not saying go door to door trying out all your neighbors....altho that could be interesting :) ... but serisouly, sex is sex... making love is TOTALLY different. Why let society make you feel guilty about what you do privately.
OCJock-Yeah right, you just wish that those men were actually straight or heterosexual. So you are into closeted men that's good for you but those men are not straight if they're having sex with you or if they want sex with men.

You are like lots of bisexual and gay men in that you worship heterosexual men and wish that you actually were heterosexual but you are not so you claim that the closet queens who you have sex with are straight men when they are anything but that.

If they really were or are so heterosexual or straight what are they doing having sex with men? They are nothing but closet cases and are gay and bisexual no matter even if they insist that they are straight, since if they really were straight or heterosexual they would not be having sex at all with men.

As far as who you love and labels go you are bisexual so you probably think that every man somehow deep down inside really wants sex with men or women if he's gay, or that it's all just sex somehow, and that sexual orientation labels somehow don't matter at all or don't apply to anyone or most people which is all bullshit. Notice how the guys who say that it happens, or who are open to it happening are all bisexual, or even gay as in the case of the original poster? Heterosexual men and women don't just suddenly go out and start having sex with people of the same gender when they are drunk, high, or can't find someone hot to have sex with.

If a guy is straight or heterosexual he's not going to have sex with men.

To answer the original poster's question: If a guy is heterosexual or straight he's not going to have sex with men since heterosexual/straight men are not attracted to other men sexually. Now I'm sure you will get some closet cases who will post here about how they once experimented with men sexually or they will claim that they did this as an adult/teenager or continue to still do this, or that getting oral sex or giving oral sex to a man doesn't count as sex or make them bisexual or gay but that's all total bullshit and those men just think that they are heterosexual or straight and we all know that they are not.

It seems every time this subject is broached, the strait guy is always to blame. He's too weak or afraid to admit he wants cock. No, we're not in denial. Why the fuck is it so hard for you fruitcakes to understand that there are straight guys that have zero interest in fucking dudes? I don't care if you blew a "straight" guy or he blew you. The "straight" guy with his dick in your mouth is the one in denial. There are plenty of guys that have absolutely no desire to fool around with other guys, and it's not due to bullshit like "fear of enjoying oneself."

I find it ironic how the gay guys on this site always accuse the straight men of being in denial. "No man, you're not really strait, you just don't know how much you love cock yet." Don't you guys get all offended when people insist that you're not really gay? You're just confused? Maybe you're sick? It's ok, you don't have to be gay long, we can cure you! You want acceptance? Then fucking just accept there are strait guys that are *gasp* ACTUALLY STRAIT and don't want to diddle dudes, damnit.
Kayden-It's just a sad pipe dream of a fantasy that lots of bisexual and gay men have where they will actually have sex with a real straight or heterosexual guy when everybody knows that straight men (barring prison sex or rape) don't have sex with other men at all and they certainly don't go out and seek out sex with bisexual and gay men like people who have posted here wish that they did.

No, you're only labeled if you label yourself.
Torque8 labels himself "straight" but has sex with men and we all know he's just a closet queen! As far as labels go you can't have it both ways by saying that "labels don't matter at all!" and then say "Oh but those men who have sex with men are really straight!" or "I'm a 'straight' (read closet queen) man who has sex with other men and I'm not bisexual or gay!"
:rolleyes:

As far as labels go you can't have it both ways by saying that "labels don't matter at all!" and then saying "Oh but those men who have sex with men are really straight!" or "I'm a 'straight' (read closet queen) man who has sex with other men and I'm not bisexual or gay!"

hahaha this is hilarious... hell some of the best blowjobs I've gotten were from straight guys and boy do they like getting it up the ass too. I think that people are WAY too hung up on being labled. Someone asked me last week If I considered myself gay or bi ...I told them I considered myself sexual. You cannot help who you're attracted too and you'll find the strangest things will attract you about different people. If more people opened their minds a bit there would be less problems between the differnet lifestyles. I'm not saying go door to door trying out all your neighbors....altho that could be interesting :) ... but serisouly, sex is sex... making love is TOTALLY different. Why let society make you feel guilty about what you do privately.
OCJock-Yeah right, you just wish that those men were actually straight or heterosexual. So you are into closeted men that's good for you but those men are not straight if they're having sex with you or if they want sex with men.

You are like lots of bisexual and gay men in that you worship heterosexual men and wish that you actually were heterosexual but you are not so you claim that the closet queens who you have sex with are straight men when they are anything but that.

If they really were or are so heterosexual or straight what are they doing having sex with men? They are nothing but closet cases and are gay and bisexual no matter even if they insist that they are straight, since if they really were straight or heterosexual they would not be having sex at all with men.

As far as who you love and labels go you are bisexual so you probably think that every man somehow deep down inside really wants sex with men or women if he's gay, or that it's all just sex somehow, and that sexual orientation labels somehow don't matter at all or don't apply to anyone or most people which is all bullshit. Notice how the guys who say that it happens, or who are open to it happening are all bisexual, or even gay as in the case of the original poster? Heterosexual men and women don't just suddenly go out and start having sex with people of the same gender when they are drunk, high, or can't find someone hot to have sex with.

To answer the original poster's question: If a guy is heterosexual or straight he's not going to have sex with men since heterosexual/straight men are not attracted to other men sexually. Now I'm sure you will get some closet cases who will post here about how they once experimented with men sexually or they will claim that they did this as an adult/teenager or continue to still do this, or that getting oral sex or giving oral sex to a man doesn't count as sex or make them bisexual or gay but that's all total bullshit and those men just think that they are heterosexual or straight and we all know that they are not.

As far as labels go you can't have it both ways and say how "Labels don't matter at all!" and then say how "Oh but those men who I had sex with really are magically heterosexual men and they are straight!!!!1"

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No when you get a little older you loosen up a little. Why limit yourselves? Every straight guy I've ever known has a guy crush on someone. Isn't that what the whole sports figure hero worship thing is all about? Not to mention, you've got six posts RedBox and they are all about sexual labels on a site that is all about big dick.

No when you get a little older you loosen up a little. Why limit yourselves? Every straight guy I've ever known has a guy crush on someone. Isn't that what the whole sports figure hero worship thing is all about? Not to mention, you've got six posts RedBox and they are all about sexual labels on a site that is all about big dick.
Sure you may loosen up but when you get older if a guy is heterosexual or straight he's not going to have sex with another man. AFAIK those crushes that "straight" men have on sports figures are not sexual based. Not every guy is bisexual, shit next thing I know you'll be saying how I as a gay man must love fucking women and love pussy. :rolleyes:

Labels work so that's why we use them. They are also political and they do tell someone about yourself. I'm gay and while I am not a flaming queen and I don't go around telling everyone I meet that I'm gay when I do bring it up in conversation they know that it means that I'm a homosexual male and that I'm both only sexually and romantically attracted to men only and it works and everything is fine.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

As far as labels go you can't have it both ways and say how "Labels don't matter at all!" and then say how "Oh but those men who I had sex with really are magically heterosexual men and they are straight!!!!1"

OK... you do NOT know me or anything about me...and your views matter not to me. However...evidentially SINCE you emailed me the same exact think you posted...you wanted a response or to debate what I typed.... you'll get a response but no debate.

First of all...you know nothing about me or those that I spoke of. These people view themselves as straight and are allowed a lil' guy time for what they call "bonding" . You are so caught up in your own views...you refuse to see anything that is not in absolutes. People in real life do not walk around with shirts on saying 40% gay 60% straight. When it comes to sex...some people are just attracted to the animal acts...not just the person involved. The lables you stick on someone for their sexual enounters ...I see more as who they actually have real relationships with. Haveing sex with someone doesn't mean you love them...and want to build a relationship beyond anything but the sex act itself. I think, if you HAVE to slap a lable on someones sexuality...do it by who they are with in a relationship with at the time or who they seek relationships with. Thats my opinion and people can agree or disagree ...I really don't care.

The fact you emailed my personal email to express the same opinion is not warrented, needed, or desired. Do not pretend to know me or how I choose to live my life based on an opinion on a forum.

Last edited: