Straight men and Blow Jobs

OK... you do NOT know me or anything about me...and your views matter not to me. However...evidentially SINCE you emailed me the same exact think you posted...you wanted a response or to debate what I typed.... you'll get a response but no debate.

First of all...you know nothing about me or those that I spoke of. These people view themselves as straight and are allowed a lil' guy time for what they call "bonding" . You are so caught up in your own views...you refuse to see anything that is not in absolutes. People in real life do not walk around with shirts on saying 40% gay 60% straight. When it comes to sex...some people are just attracted to the animal acts...not just the person involved. The lables you stick on someone for their sexual enounters ...I see more as who they actually have real relationships with. Haveing sex with someone doesn't mean you love them...and want to build a relationship beyond anything but the sex act itself. I think, if you HAVE to slap a lable on someones sexuality...do it by who they are with in a relationship with at the time or who they seek relationships with. Thats my opinion and people can agree or disagree ...I really don't care.

The fact you emailed my personal email to express the same opinion is not warrented, needed, or desired. Do not pretend to know me or how I choose to live my life based on an opinion on a forum.
Dude those guys are just closet cases. :rolleyes: If anything they are bisexual men who just want relationships with women as it is possible to be this way. They are certainly not heterosexual or straight men even if they claim that they are yet have sex with you and other men. If they were really heterosexual men they would not have sex with you or any other man at all. Face it bud you are into closet cases and just acting on your own internalized hatred of how you are bisexual and not heterosexual. You are just another sad guy who has a pipe dream of a fantasy that will never come true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Torque8 labels himself "straight" but has sex with men and we all know he's just a closet queen! As far as labels go you can't have it both ways by saying that "labels don't matter at all!" and then say "Oh but those men who have sex with men are really straight!" or "I'm a 'straight' (read closet queen) man who has sex with other men and I'm not bisexual or gay!"
:rolleyes:

Believe what you want. Doesn't affect me in anyway. My sex life is great! (Note that I didn't use the word "fantastic" like some old, pathetic 100% gay sex-starved size queen).....if the shoe fits wear it! Realized years ago that some individuals are so narrow-minded that it's pointless to argue for they'll never open their eyes and that banter reflects nothing but ignorance and hate.

Last edited:

Believe what you want. Doesn't affect me in anyway. Realized years ago that some individuals are so narrow-minded that it's pointless to argue for they'll never open their eyes.
Bud I'm not the one who needs to open his eyes. You're the one who is a complete closet case and thinks that he's actually really a straight guy when he goes out and has sex with men like you do. :rolleyes: Have a nice life based on lies to yourself and others coward. Also muscle marys like yourself and OC are the flat out EASIEST to tell if they are bisexual or even gay, as it's clear as day that there's some reason you have to overcompensate or prove your masculinity when you are not really heterosexual. ;)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude those guys are just closet cases. :rolleyes: If anything they are bisexual men who just want relationships with women as it is possible to be this way. If they were really heterosexual men they would not have sex with you or any other man at all. Face it bud you are into closet cases and just acting on your own internalized hatred of how you are bisexual and not heterosexual.

Dude...you're a retard. I'm very happy with my life and i don't hate myself in the least bit. I didnt have a fucked up life that "made me like guys" I do not look for straight guys to fuck around with either... for the record they came to me. Just because you're a guy who has probably never tested the waters on the other side of the fence...you cannot believe ..some people just like sex...for the sex! Look into sexual addiction...google it. And talk about self hating... You've done 21 posts on this site.. 22 with this response and the two that I have cared to read have been slamming people or other peoples views. http://www.lpsg.org/146392-anyone-else-dislike-queens-nelly.html .... I think you need to turn the camera inward and clean up that mess. Debate is over...

There is no such thing as a drunk straight guy.
What's with faggots and switch hitters who seem to love closet cases that call themselves straight and hold onto the idea that "straight" men are real men and that deep down inside all men even straight men are somehow magically bisexual or want and have sex with men? Lesbian and bisexual women certainly do not think this about straight women. :rolleyes:

Gay and bisexual men who have the theory that EVERY single guy on the planet even straight men have desires for sex with men or secretly want them have major issues and don't understand the first thing about human sexuality.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL -- OC you beat me to it by a couple of seconds. Not sure what's up with this guy's vitriol and he just joined today. I can't keep up with the count -- it's like watching the # of billions served sign at McDonald's changing. Everytime I go out of my draft to check the number of messages he's sent, it has gone up more. He's well over your 21 above and closing in on 30 as I write this. I give him 48 hours before he's banned. I think he knows it too, otherwise why the slash and burn tactics??

Last edited:

Dude...you're a retard. I'm very happy with my life and i don't hate myself in the least bit. I didnt have a fucked up life that "made me like guys" I do not look for straight guys to fuck around with either... for the record they came to me. Just because you're a guy who has probably never tested the waters on the other side of the fence...you cannot believe ..some people just like sex...for the sex! Look into sexual addiction...google it. And talk about self hating... You've done 21 posts on this site.. 22 with this response and the two that I have cared to read have been slamming people or other peoples views.I think you need to turn the camera inward and clean up that mess. Debate is over...
You didn't actually read my posts about queens and nelly men I mentioned how I'm not being homophobic in that post but I just don't relate to queens or femme men. You're the one who is retarded and slow, you can't even read my posts, correctly reply to posts in a coherent way, or write well. :rolleyes: Yes some people do like sex and have sexual addictions but that doesn't mean that if they are straight or heterosexual that they're going to go out and somehow magically have sex with men. It's like when I get really horny or drunk I don't somehow magically crave pussy or want it just because it's sex. :rolleyes: Not everyone is bisexual like you are. Since those men approached you and came onto you this just proves that they are nothing but closet queens and not heterosexual men like you wish that they were. Talk about being self loathing! It goes both ways buddy, both with them and to you since you are the one who knows that they are not really heterosexual and just wishes that they were straight but knows that they are not since they're having sex with you and are just closet cases no matter what they may say. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's with faggots and switch hitters who seem to love closet cases that call themselves straight and hold onto the idea that "straight" men are real men and that deep down inside all men even straight men are somehow magically bisexual or want and have sex with men? Lesbian and bisexual women certainly do not think this about straight women. :rolleyes:

I do believe a moderator needs to put the chains on this one... calling someone faggots/queens in a derogatory way isn't what this site is about.. This guy seems to be bashing more than commenting. The smiley at the end doesn't make it all better...

If you are a guy and have sex with men then by definition you are not heterosexual or straight. What's so hard to understand about it? Not every guy is bisexual and I'm sure that OCJock thinks that I secretly want pussy or want to fuck women when I'm drunk or really horny since I'm a faggot and oh I must be repressing and lying about my bisexuality like his sexual partners do!

I do believe a moderator needs to put the chains on this one... calling someone faggots/queens in a derogatory way isn't what this site is about.. This guy seems to be bashing more than commenting. The smiley at the end doesn't make it all better...
I'm gay so I can use the words faggot and queen and it's not a slur. :rolleyes:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Agreed. I just clicked on the report link for #86 above. Not sure who he is but he must be someone who's been banned before otherwise he wouldn't be working so furiously to get all his barbs in before he goes back down.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL -- OC you beat me to it by a couple of seconds. Not sure what's up with this guy's vitriol and he just joined today. I can't keep up with the count -- it's like watching the # of billions served sign at McDonald's changing. Everytime I go out of my draft to check the number of messages he's sent, it has gone up more. He's well over your 21 above and closing in on 30 as I write this. I give him 48 hours before he's banned. I think he knows it too, otherwise why the slash and burn tactics??

Now up to 33 posts......

if someone who is gay feels it's a slur then it is...
Stop being so overly sensitive fence sitter. It's just a word and I did not mean it as a slur I meant it as in my fellow gay men. I can see that you never learned how to read or understand context clues in school. :rolleyes: