Straight men and Blow Jobs

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
See, you're trying to say that somehow most or all people are bisexual like you are when this is not true. Have fun with all the closet cases you want bud they're not worth the time or the effort! ;)

How is it a waste of time and effort if its the "straight guys" wanting to have sex with OC??? You can't blame them can you....look at him!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How is it a waste of time and effort if its the "straight guys" wanting to have sex with OC??? You can't blame them can you....look at him!

ahhh thanks man :) *blush*

I like how he was banned...created another ..it got banned... and I suspect another that just msged me too :) hahah waiting on that one to be banned....

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stopped reading after RedTextBox started posting, however, I doubt I missed anything.

I'll just throw this in with abortion, religion, and politics. There's no point talking about it because neither side is going to be swayed. At least in this case, I know I'm right because the dictionary agrees with me.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stopped reading after RedTextBox started posting, however, I doubt I missed anything.

I'll just throw this in with abortion, religion, and politics. There's no point talking about it because neither side is going to be swayed. At least in this case, I know I'm right because the dictionary agrees with me.

yah...but the dictionary also added DOH! from the simpsons as an official word.... it just tells you what the word means not actually how it is in reality.... but you're right in one aspect... there will always be disagreement on this subject. Probably best to be dropped.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why does the converse never get asked? Why is it always whether straight men will have sex with another guy? What about gay men who get it on with women? Yes, it does happen and a lot more than many gay men would be comfortable about knowing, but I think there's as much prejudice in the gay community about blurry sexual experiences as there is amongst straight men, if not more.

biguy4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You'd be really surprised on the number of so-called str8 guys that I have had sexual interactions with to some degree. I think that EVERYONE has same sex tendencies or thoughts due to us being sexual individuals. Don't believe me?...well ask anyone who defines themself as being str8 the reason why they lean that way. It's because at one point in their life they HAD to have at least thought about the option/practice in order to know there is or isn't a possibility of them being gay, bi, or str8.

Seriously,..I could count on both hands guys today that I could call up that are either married or have a girlfriend and don't mind messing with guys on occasions. I really think the perception that society has given us regarding same-sex interactions impacts deeply as to how we think. It's a sexual act people! No one here can tell me that a woman knows a man's body better than another man and vice versa.

I respect all the opinions of those on this forum who deem themself as being 100% str8, but fact of the matter is in the right time and situation, I'm sure that you would let another guy swallow you whole!

I agree with you 100%. I'm married myself and I could call up at least 20 different guys, some married with kids (the whole 9 yards), girlfriend, and they consider themselves str8, but they know that a man can suck that thang like no woman ever could. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

For those that say it'd go limp if they even considered letting a man suck it. I doubt that, and would bet big money on it also. Been with several men who claim to be str8 or just curious, this that and the other thing.....not a damn one of them went limp, and many of them were hard before I even pulled their dick out. Those that were not, were hard within a matter of minutes and moaning like crazy.

I've had some simply say to me "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" and just be dumbfounded. You know then that they have never experienced anything like that. Then you just wait on them to call you up again, and they ALWAYS DO. Never fails. :biggrin1: And they don't close their eyes and pretend it's a woman either. They want a man PERIOD.

Last edited:

D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Experimental Member
Media
Hey nick 8,

Why dont you quit the site if you are so bored. Most of us like the substance even though it has been rehashed again. After all hasnt everything already been said. Guys like you ruin this site because you are a turnoff making new and old ones feel it is stupid to hear some new responses to old issues.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why does the converse never get asked? Why is it always whether straight men will have sex with another guy? What about gay men who get it on with women?
That's probably why RedBox was banned. Showing revulsion at the female organ. Something I as a mostly gay man do not feel at all.

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think most straight, single guys can probably find a woman to blow them if they wanted, so I think those guys are much less likely to accept a blow job from another guy for fear that it would make them "gay". That being said, I do think that since the blow job rate decreases once a guy marries that it's more likely that a married guy will accept a blow job from another man than a single guy, for a variety of reasons. First, he's married, so he might not have the fear of him being labeled as gay. He sees it as a release and nothing more. Second, it could be that even when his wife does blow him she does it because it's more like a chore than part of their sex life, thus she doesn't do it the way he would like it.

Maybe this is my own distorted view of the world, but that's how I see it.

Alem0909

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think I'd let a man suck my cock. I think it's as simple as if, for example, there are people into bestiality and may find a dog sexually suitable but people who aren't into animal sex wouldn't ever think about a dog as a sexual subject. I think (at least in my case) I don't think of other men (Or dogs) as sexual subjects.

If a guy is Heterosexual or straight he's not going to have sex with other men at all or want it. How hard is that to understand? It's just like how I as a gay man do not want or have sex with other women and I've never had it.

Why does the converse never get asked? Why is it always whether straight men will have sex with another guy? What about gay men who get it on with women? Yes, it does happen and a lot more than many gay men would be comfortable about knowing, but I think there's as much prejudice in the gay community about blurry sexual experiences as there is amongst straight men, if not more.

This is because gay men enjoy pretending that bisexual men do not exist at all and the so called gay "community" (c) (r) enjoys pretending this too yet the HRC and other useless organizations want money from bisexual men and women and even Trans people who the HRC does not help at all and Bisexual and Trans people should boycott such pointless organizations as a lot of gay men and Lesbians should. The HRC does not get a dime of my money.

I agree with you 100%. I'm married myself and I could call up at least 20 different guys, some married with kids (the whole 9 yards), girlfriend, and they consider themselves str8, but they know that a man can suck that thang like no woman ever could. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

For those that say it'd go limp if they even considered letting a man suck it. I doubt that, and would bet big money on it also. Been with several men who claim to be str8 or just curious, this that and the other thing.....not a damn one of them went limp, and many of them were hard before I even pulled their dick out. Those that were not, were hard within a matter of minutes and moaning like crazy.

I've had some simply say to me "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" and just be dumbfounded. You know then that they have never experienced anything like that. Then you just wait on them to call you up again, and they ALWAYS DO. Never fails. :biggrin1: And they don't close their eyes and pretend it's a woman either. They want a man PERIOD.

You are having sex with closet cases. Those men are gay or bisexual like you are. If they were really heterosexual or straight they wouldn't be having sex with other men at all. Stop kidding yourself.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is because gay men enjoy pretending that bisexual men do not exist at all and the so called gay "community" (c) (r) enjoys pretending this too yet the HRC and other useless organizations want money from bisexual men and women and even Trans people who the HRC does not help at all and Bisexual and Trans people should boycott such pointless organizations as a lot of gay men and Lesbians should. The HRC does not get a dime of my money.

The reason not to give HRC a nickel in money is not because it takes money from bisexuals and transgenders and then pretends that they don't exist or otherwise does nothing for them. The reason not to give HRC any money is because it is totally pointless to everyone, all the time. Given how many states have passed constitutional amendments or laws outlawing gay marriage and even recognition of gay marriages in other states, could it have been any worse if HRC didn't exist? No, of course not. Every state that was predicted to pass such an amendment or law, and many states that would not have been predicted to pass such an amendment/law, did so despite the existence of HRC.