Straight Men and Their Assholes

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curious as to what the relationship straight men have to their assholes.

It's a taboo subject that makes men squirm and rarely if ever bring up or explore. It's off limits and only for shitting -seems to be the norm.

It's verboten territory in straight sex to even touch his asshole- or so I assume - even a clean one. I know it is pleasurable on a purely physical level but maybe not emotionally. Maybe it's a lack of willing partners.

Is there a certain "machismo" which requires leaving this area untouched and never penetrated because there is so much emotional baggage connected to the place and a man's sense of being a man would be violated? Inching over to the passive side (read gay) is very uncomfortable I would assume. Even among gay tops there is this issue. It's usually about power and submission, about being the MAN.

If any straight men have ever been rimmed down there or if some even like being fucked do tell. And if there were willing female partners would you be open to exploring anal play.

I believe that it is a treasure trove of pleasure that is firmly shut for straight men because of their egos. What say you?

Anisto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a fantastically intriguing subject and so I would like to ask any man on here with 100% Straight 0% Gay (not just any, the ones who like to pretend homosexuality does not exist) what you would do if your friend started telling you how he likes girls to play with him there?

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello, My straight friend, and yes he's straight GF & ALL, loves to have his ass licked and a little fingering is great too. No fucking or anything like that, but he will let me suck his dick & so on. It took me weeks of coaxing to get him to let me even try anything on the backside. But, after the first little bit of stimulation, he was moaning & groaning for more. He did tell me that his father had told him when he was younger that anything sexual with your ass, was to be strictly forbidden, albeit, by a girl or boy. BIG TABOO to overcome.

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
in my opinion what a straight guy says an what goes on in his bed are 2 different things i have friend who would never admit to any thing anal..but I know better we had a weekend in vegas.. a call girl w/ toys his idea she lubed him a gave his butt a good work out.. he's married know I hope he's getting what he likes

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a curious conversation with a straight coworker. His assertion was that a guy is only gay if he is on the receiving end.

I'm not certain how prevalent this view is but if you were to extend this theory you could postulate that some men feel that masculinity is tied to their ability to penetrate and that being penetrated is the feminine role. I think that's pretty crap reasoning but some might feel this way.

I've had two exes who were very stimulated by anal play. One being actually penetrated, the other would cum during sex just from stimulation near there.

Honestly I think it's just an issue of sensation for the individual. Why are some men turned on by having their nipples stimulated and others not? Why are some people ticklish in different areas than others if at all?

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In reply to canleak's comment. When I asked my friend, he told me that he would never ask his Girlfriend to do anything to him in the rear & that she would probably just freak if he even suggested it. I don't know if he pleasures himself, alone, in that area, But I do know he comes around quite often & asks me to help him out. He does tell me, however,that he has great sex with his GF too. I guess it's just different. Also, I am the only one that he fools with of the same sex. Maybe that factors in too. Security & I won't criticize him.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Curious as to what the relationship straight men have to their assholes. well Mr.B's brother is an asshole - Oh no, wait - that's not what you mean, sorry..

[...]

I believe that it is a treasure trove of pleasure that is firmly shut for straight men because of their egos. What say you?

I don't think it is an ego thing - more a prejudice thing. I haven't tried to infiltrate many rectums myself - I'm a bit of a hypocrit, I'll be on the receiving end of any anal play but I'm not really into perpretrating the act. I will with Mr.B if/when he wants - which is now and then (well not RIGHT now obviously - it'd be a bit difficult to type)

Selfish - aren't I...

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think it is an ego thing - more a prejudice thing. I haven't tried to infiltrate many rectums myself - I'm a bit of a hypocrit, I'll be on the receiving end of any anal play but I'm not really into perpretrating the act. I will with Mr.B if/when he wants - which is now and then (well not RIGHT now obviously - it'd be a bit difficult to type)

Selfish - aren't I...

Hey, it only takes one hand to type.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My asshole is a one way street! Stay away from it! Hahah, i'm not really that closed off, but I don't give my asshole much thought. It honestly never crosses my mind, but I'm not sure how I would react if a girl unexpectedly messed around back there.

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my buddy an I have been friends for years while he understand my gay thing... he's said he doesn't want a guy touching him sexually even though it's my feeling he wouldn't object to much if it happened i've seen him nude an hard a few times before vegas...for sake of our relationship it's a hands of policy

CajunInjector

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend will often put pressure on my asshole with the flat part of her thumb while giving me a blowjob and that feels good. She's never tried to put it in and the subject hasn't come up, it's just something she does.

wanabethere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have straight??? friend who has spoken to me about anal sex, I have had the descussion with both of them, to me gay is not the sex gay is the fact that two people of the same gender are attracted to each other, and they want to have hot fucking sex together, no more than a hetro couple. Being one who has had his tongue down the throat of many a straight?? man but this does not make them gay! my suggestion is they have fun together and explpore the sexuality!!! in every possible way, if he want to give her anal, then she should be allowed to do it to him. I told them to buy some toys and have some fun with each other. And dont knock it till you have tired it. Those of us who do enjoy anal enjoy it for a reason because it give us pleasure. Nothing wrong with wanting pleasure!

D

deleted26151

I have a friend who is def straight and he let slip at a mostly guys party that he loves this, It was like commiting social suicide!

Personally Ive never tried it and dnt really want to either, not because Im too macho or I think itl make me gay but just because It seems kinda gross...

Formositatis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rondevon... im not sure a definitive assessment of "straight" is the most accurate description for ur buddy.

personally, i'll take a rimmer... but nothing goes in... I

think it's gross back there anyway. unless im fresh out of the shower, she should stay away for her own personal safety haha...

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure if it is straight guys who dont like arse play, or the straight women they are sleepingh with that do not want to go there?? :)

I love my hubby to death and am very sexually open, but FOR me a straight woman, I am NOT licking or rimming any guys arsehole!! I dont care if it is shaved or clean as a whistle....just not going there, the smell alone during blow jobs sometimes puts me off....it is in no way arousing to me as a woman...**I am like manlybanisters ....feel free to rim me , but I am not going there with you **

Most men I play with are 100% hetro. Some like arse play, some absolutely hate it, I think it depends on the guy, his life circumstances, sexual experience and then just personal preference.

I would say though that straight women are far less likely to want to finger men's butts or rim men, than straight men are to women....so maybe straight men are not so into arse play due to the fact that most women are very squeemish about doing it for them??

Honey

Reactions: Ddd123456

Formositatis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and plus, im not really a huge fan of giving anal to a woman either... basically she's gotta reallly want it. given my dedication to her comfort i think its just that the risk of pain there is way too high unless its what she wants/needs.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, My straight friend, and yes he's straight GF & ALL, loves to have his ass licked and a little fingering is great too. No fucking or anything like that, but he will let me suck his dick & so on]

Honey , your friend is bisexual...straight men do not let men suck their cocks.

x
Honey

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, If we need a label I'll go with BI. I tend to agree with wannabethere's view on that subject though. I proposed to my friend in subject, that we have a living together, I LOVE YOU, relationship & he flat told me that He would live with me If he could still have his Girlfriend & that he would never love me, 'cause he's not gay. But, he did agree that BI would probably work for him. Best of both worlds as far as I see it. But, not for me.