Straight Men and Their Assholes

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
straight man here, i never feel any arousal coming from my anus, my wife often tries to massage it, put a finger inside and has even rimmed me, it kinda turned her on so i actually just allowed it to please her, i didn't asked. everytime shes sucking my cock she reaches around my anus kinda trying to get me exited but it really does nothing.
That's weird. Bcoz there are tons of nerve endings+the infamous prostate gland there. At least, at some point in your life you should have gotten hard while pooping. That's when a man realizes that there is something pleasurable in that hole when done cleanly and in correct ways.

Reactions: Smaccoms

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't know why anyone don't get any arousal at all from rimming or a woman stick her finger or two in the asshole and and massaging the prostate a bit. Anyone who don't get something from either of those two is missing out on a bit. I used to get it done by woman when I was in the service and stationed in the orient. Never a problem to find a woman to do that. Here in the USA woman are much different and many will not do it even for hire. Some reason many think licking an asshole is dirty and many just won't stick their fingers in places like that. I enjoy licking a woman's asshole and sticking a couple of fingers in a woman's asshole... My wife never allows me to do anything like that to her asshole and she would not even consider doing such a thing to me. Just the way my Catholic wife is, she has not given me a BJ in many years as we have aged.
Man, I really feel pity for you.
A man's penis and anus should be serviced regularly :(
If a man is clean, takes regular showers and shaves his taint and hole, there's nothing dirty about anal play.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, I really feel pity for you.
A man's penis and anus should be serviced regularly :(
If a man is clean, takes regular showers and shaves his taint and hole, there's nothing dirty about anal play.

Don't as i made my commitment when I married and I will honer it until the end. This is my 3rd wife and over 45 years. I have memories from years ago. As I said, my wife is very Catholic. I was raised Southern Baptist. I just have never followed a religion closely since I was a child at home and was drug to all the functions by my Mother.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe my wife doesn't know how to work it out, yes I remember having a bonner while pooping. I'd be open to try. It won't make me feel gay or anything.

That's weird. Bcoz there are tons of nerve endings+the infamous prostate gland there. At least, at some point in your life you should have gotten hard while pooping. That's when a man realizes that there is something pleasurable in that hole when done cleanly and in correct ways.

Reactions: diver6 and iluvmen

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe my wife doesn't know how to work it out, yes I remember having a bonner while pooping. I'd be open to try. It won't make me feel gay or anything.

The prostate is less than a finger length away and when someone touches it you know it! At least I do for sure. Good luck try to enjoy.