Straight Men and Their Assholes

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I never knew straight men weren't allowed to enjoy this.

My wife gives the most amazing blowjobs and really gets into it. She loves licking and sucking on my balls and one time she pushed my legs up and began licking the perineum area behind my balls. OMG, did that ever feel good! She had her hand around my cock and felt it surge even harder. She looked up with a grin and said "oooo... you liked that!" I muttered something unintelligible and then she slowly worked her tongue back to my ass. I could barely contain myself. After she had rimmed me for about 10 minutes she gently pressed her finger to my ass and began sliding it in. I was a bit shocked at first but as she massaged my prostate she took my cock back in her mouth as far as she could. Minutes later, I had one of the strongest orgasms of my life. That was years ago and since then has become a regular part of our repertoire.

Edit: And showering and washing everywhere is definitely a prerequisite. But then, we usually like to do that before any kind of sex.

Reactions: titi59 and techpump

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honey , your friend is bisexual...straight men do not let men suck their cocks.

That's been said a lot here, and think it's become the general consensus of this forum.

I don't necessarily agree. In several cultures, "gay" refers to the guy who performs oral and/or receives anal only. For example, that's how it's widely seen in Mexico and Central America. Personally, I don't think that definition is better or worse, it's just a different way of looking at things.

Some guys can get their dick sucked by just about anybody. They don't have to have any attraction to the person that's doing it. All they have to do is get hard, lay back and enjoy the sensations. To say that makes them bisexual is misleading because to me, that presupposes that they become aroused thinking about men's bodies, which is not the case.

It's certainly true that many straight guys could never have their dick sucked by a guy and in fact get turned off even thinking of it. But when the social pressures shift, I do believe that some men who only get turned on by women's bodies can enjoy a bj from a guy. As RideRocket says, "beauty is only a light switch away ...".

Reactions: techpump

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me preface this by saying , I know I am not expert, but I am a swinger and I am around sex and sexual activity A LOT! We get to see and interact with hundreds of different people every year.

My life is surrounded by gay/bi and hetrosexual sex and activites. In the scene we are in, there really is no judgement on your sexual preference, just a mutual code to not broach on anothers preferences.

I disagree with the statement that a man who gets blowjobs from men is not bisexual. I think the definition "straight" is just that. They do not enjoy ,fantasies or participate in sexual activity with men, full stop.

I know many bi men and many straight men and we all have very frank and explicit discussions on sexuality and preferences.

The straight men express NO interest in men sexually, Not even as a reciever of head.

To me , I do not get off on women, period. No err ummm "why not I am horny" etc or " hell ,they are just giving me head."....nothing turns me on about women at all ( sexuallY) so sex or sexual activity is pointless...I am straight....I would definately call a man who enjoys arse rimming ( as stated) and blow jobs from men bisexual.

Honey

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My life is surrounded by gay/bi and hetrosexual sex and activites. In the scene we are in, there really is no judgement on your sexual preference, just a mutual code to not broach on anothers preferences.

Honey, have you come across any straight men who like anal play in your swinging world?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Earlogjam - Oh god yes. Lots of them , I have fucked one with a strap on, he liked to be dominated though, so that was more his thing.

I think lots of men like arse play..I know my hubby would if i went there...I am just not going there :smile: It makes me feel sick ....I am just not into the smell or the visual or...well anything about it .....I guess if I was a good wife i'd just suck it up:tongue: :biggrin1: But I wont. ( he actually never asks for it, and I think i tired it once when drunk and he scooted off the bed...but if i massage his area between balls and arse when giving head he goes off....so i am just guessing he would have a sensitive g spot)

I think guys just have a less sensitive nose and a bigger "sex take over my brain dept " during sex.

I dont know many women in real life ( swingers) who like to actually do the anal play on men.

x
Honey

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just posted on this somewhere else....but YES...I love anal play, but the wife has refused to go along anymore. She feels it somewhat unnatural and dirty for a man to be fingered or fucked. She has done it in the past and knows how much I enjoy it, though it has to be during the heat of passion.

During heated foreplay I long for her finger to at least rim my hole,and would love to be fingered or fucked, but she refuses. I've even taken her hand and placed it there in need of some attention and she got mad !

I once purchased a Anal Play instructional DVD and asked her to watch it hoping it would break some boundries. Nope ! I on the other hand am willing to do anything she asks, no boundries. But it doesn't seem to go both ways.

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
avg-dick, makes the point that I was making earlier. That's why my friend still comes to visit me for sex. Avg.find a nice gay man to help you out. No love connection involved, if need be.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is nothing gay about inserting a finger in your ass during sex. My most powerful orgasms have happened while a fingertip or small (and I mean small) vibrator was about 1/2" in my ass. It makes my knees weak to think about it.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with one man that has had sex with men but identifies mainly as straight love assplay of any kind. I was also with a man for awhile who identified himself as completely straight who loved getting a rimjob but didn't like any sort of anal penetration. With this particular person I would lick his ass until he was moaning and practically begging me to blow him or let him fuck me. I found this whole thing to be incredibly enjoyable. Now, my husband is one of those guys who thinks any sort of assplay is somehow unmanly or something-- but he's also Catholic which I blame for his general sense of sexual repression.

I love my hubby to death and am very sexually open, but FOR me a straight woman, I am NOT licking or rimming any guys arsehole!! I dont care if it is shaved or clean as a whistle....just not going there, the smell alone during blow jobs sometimes puts me off....it is in no way arousing to me as a woman...

I was surprised to read this, actually. I think I assumed that since you were so open about who you had sex with, you'd also be the same way about particular acts-- but obviously I made too many assumptions. I have a very high gross-out threshold-- bodily fluids and smells don't really bother me all that much and never have. I won't give a rimjob if the asshole smells like shit and is obviously unclean, but otherwise I'm open to it. For some reason, I really don't mind a little bit of smell with a blowjob, but in general I expect the men I am with to practice some basic hygeine. I expect the ass, balls, cock, and armpits to be reasonably clean, teeth brushed, and hair washed anyway. That's just common courtesy. I don't know, if these guys you're blowing smell bad, hand them some baby wipes! :tongue: You'd think their mothers would have taught them better! :biggrin1:

Anyway, that's my long winded opinion.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is nothing gay about inserting a finger in your ass during sex. My most powerful orgasms have happened while a fingertip or small (and I mean small) vibrator was about 1/2" in my ass. It makes my knees weak to think about it.

That's a great point, man. I'm gay and I just don't enjoy any insertive ass play at all (rimming ok:wink:) -- and I know there are many gay guys like me.

Too bad everyone can't just get over the whole gay/straight thing and enjoy whatever happens to feel pleasurable to their bodies.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never done this before but I would try it just to see what it is like and if I am missing out on something. It doesn't really seem very appealing to me but I'm an open minded person.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well....I've seen so many galleries out here, but the THINKING str8 man includes a pic or two of his ass!....Dudes, as a gay man, non-threatening and friendly with some women, I know that Ladies love man-butt! Doesn't mean they want to fuck it and turn you into a Bitch, ya know....:wink:....Give it up, guys!

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My most recent ex moved her tongue down to my asshole while giving me a blow job. At first it was weird, but then I started to like the sensation. She fingered me. After that, it wasn't unusual for her to use a small butt plug on me.

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...Too bad everyone can't just get over the whole gay/straight thing and enjoy whatever happens to feel pleasurable to their bodies.

Okay, back the truck up. Nobody wants true and independent thought, otherwise we would have to redefine ourselves as all human. I mean we all know that straight people are one kind of human and gay people are another kind of human. They are completely different in physiology as well as philosophy, so there is no way there could possibly be straight guys who enjoy ass play--that automatically makes you gay. Which would mean that if there are any of you gay men out there who don't like ass play, there is no question you are only fooling yourselves no matter how many men you sleep with!
I mean the point to this is obviously to define who is pure and who is not based on sexual activity. Experimental and curious actions or passions do not play a role in self-definition. So its simple, if you fool around with others outside of your designated socio-sexual definition or in ways others would not, you are obviously not pure. Now that we have reached such a grand conclusion I am sure the Natzis would be very proud. Crank up the ovens!:rolleyes:

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a fantastically intriguing subject and so I would like to ask any man on here with 100% Straight 0% Gay (not just any, the ones who like to pretend homosexuality does not exist) what you would do if your friend started telling you how he likes girls to play with him there?

I don't presume homosexuality doesn't exist, but I dont engage in it in any way.

In my opinion, there is NOTHING sexual about a butt. Shit comes out of it. That's my final answer Regis. Some say it's a erogenous, to which I repeat, shit comes out of it. lol

I have however heard of some straight men, who are one hundred percent straight, not "straight" with quotation marks, who say that they like some anal play. HOWEVER, these straight men generally keep that to themselves and their partner. They don't go around telling their friends, because if one straight man goes to a group of straight men talking about he likes to get his ass hole played with, he'd probably get a response anywhere from the guys laughing at him, to the guy seriously thinking he was gay and avoiding him. I've been in groups with lots of straight men, and I have yet to, in all the various buddy groups and crews I've hung with, experience a guy desribe liking his ass played with. Generally a straight man who likes that would keep it to himself.

Now personally, I have a spot right about my right ass cheek, where if you touch it, it's almost like you're touching some magic nerve, it's makes me tense up and feel pleasure and all that. But that doesnt' count as my butthole or anywhere around there. It's just above the cheek, so I guess that counts as half-lower back, half-right ass-cheek lol. But as far as my actual ass/anus is concerned, absolutely not. Even if it was erogenous for me, which it wasn't, I would be completely disgusted by anyone touching it. I myself don't even touch it except when washing. It's just uncanny and unnerving to have someone touch it and most straight men, not "straight" probably would agree. The straight men who do find it erogenous, probably wouldn't tell you unless they're the extremely sexually liberated kind....which may mean that they might be "straight". lol

As I said, I know of straight men who find assholes erogenous, but they don't blab about it, and usually they keep it to themselves and their partner. Most straight men however just based on the principals of straight-cademia simply wouldn't allow it.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well....I've seen so many galleries out here, but the THINKING str8 man includes a pic or two of his ass!....Dudes, as a gay man, non-threatening and friendly with some women, I know that Ladies love man-butt! Doesn't mean they want to fuck it and turn you into a Bitch, ya know....:wink:....Give it up, guys!

A "thinking straight man" would include a picture of his butt, not his anus/asshole.

Some guys know that there are ladies out there who like a guy with a muscular butt so they include the ass as a whole unit, with the cheeks firmly closed and the anus hidden from view, lol.

Ladies love man-butt is true, but it depends on what you describe as man-butt. Generally when ladies say they like a guy's ass they are talking about his ass cheeks being muscular. NOT his anus. Most woman who enjoy a man's anus are the real free sex liberation types. But generally the everywoman doesn't like anus, rather cheek.