Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So i'm curios about Straight Identifying men and their limits when it comes to sexual practice.

What to you is acceptable sexual behavior before your heterosexuality becomes challenged?

Things like;

Is it acceptable to look at another mans penis
Is it acceptable to touch another mans penis
Is it acceptable to have sex with a women if another man is watching
Is it acceptable to have sex with another women if another man is participating
What kind of activities in a MMF situation are acceptable to you before your heterosexuality feels threatened
Is it acceptable to get a double blow job from a guy and a girl a the same time?

PanLantern

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Limits are fluid, in my book. I find that depending on my level of arousal, my limits shift. Nothing is really offensive to me, period, but the hornier I am, I start actually having interest in more stuff.

All the stuff you listed seems cool to me. I guess I should admit, I'm just a fan of the complexities of sex. The more layers you add to it, the more of a mental payoff I get. If you're rocking out with a girl and another dude's watching or participating, that's not your every day occurrence. Enjoy that! About looking and touching a man's penis, I can tell you I like looking and I think about touching. I've caught glimpses guys in the gym and the image of their cocks stays in my mind for longer than the old me would have imagined. I haven't been in a situation where I could outright do either in person and get the response I think I'd be comfortable with. Every day's a new day, though, so keep hope alive.

In a MMF situation, I can only see myself holding out at the point of dude trying to enter any hole on me, with the possible exception of maybe tasting his cock on a really horny day. Our dicks touching or one or both of us touching each other's members at some point is hot to me, though. The idea of my cock covered in the woman's flow and him tasting it off me is interesting...

Not sure about "straight" colloquialism, but I've currently using a dictionary definition of Heterosexuality.

(of a person) sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex.

So as long as it isn't markedly detracting from attraction to the opposite sex...

And I'm not sure where penile attraction fits into the mess.

trigun81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everything you listed seems to be alright (though I do feel that the touching of another man's penis between two straight men is only acceptable in a purely medically related situation, cant think of any other situations). Other than that, so long as there's no sexual activity between the two men during an MMF sex session, its ok for me.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
really anything other than anal, and maybe oral, would be fine by me. A little dick touching or playing with another guy's cock and balls is cool by me (in a MMF). Anything beyond that is pretty much out of the question, unless I was super horny and super curious in which case oral would be alright too.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Situation plays a part too, I know from my experience in the army that guys would do things during long bivouacs that they would never consider ordinarily. Then you get the really institutionalised situations in prisons.

From a gay man's perspective, I have also had experiences with straight guys in situatins where they've known they've been able to get from me what they generally can't from women - I've been fucked by a guy who had a real thing about anal but had never had it with a woman due to his size, I gave head several times to an uncircumcised guy whose girlfriend wouldn't suck his cock cos she was freaked out by his foreskin. A friend fellated a straight guy who'd never been sucked off by a woman as he was too large (my friend could fit most of a coke can in his mouth).

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i'm curios about Straight Identifying men and their limits when it comes to sexual practice.

What to you is acceptable sexual behavior before your heterosexuality becomes challenged?

Things like;

Is it acceptable to look at another mans penis YES
Is it acceptable to touch another mans penis NO
Is it acceptable to have sex with a women if another man is watching YES
Is it acceptable to have sex with another women if another man is participating YES
What kind of activities in a MMF situation are acceptable to you before your heterosexuality feels threatened hetero only
Is it acceptable to get a double blow job from a guy and a girl a the same time? NO

this is my vision regarding it

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Is it acceptable to look at another mans penis
Is it acceptable to touch another mans penis
Is it acceptable to have sex with a women if another man is watching
Is it acceptable to have sex with another women if another man is participating
What kind of activities in a MMF situation are acceptable to you before your heterosexuality feels threatened
Is it acceptable to get a double blow job from a guy and a girl a the same time?

All of the above and much, much more! My heterosexuality never feels threatened because I've never been in love with a man.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once dated a man who was so straight he wouldn't let me give him a bj while he stood and I was on my knees because he knew I would want to grab his butt. :rolleyes::frown1:

D

deleted356736

Is it acceptable to look at another mans penis - yes
Is it acceptable to touch another mans penis - no
Is it acceptable to have sex with a women if another man is watching - yes (have done this a few times)
Is it acceptable to have sex with another women if another man is participating - yes (have done this a few times)
What kind of activities in a MMF situation are acceptable to you before your heterosexuality feels threatened - it's all about the woman
Is it acceptable to get a double blow job from a guy and a girl a the same time? - no

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"straight" refers to the more common or accepted sex partner for that person's gender. basically hetrosexual. I have never held and have no desire to hold another man's penis. do I look at another man's penis-yes. I am looking around in the mens room, the shower?-no.

the questions about other people watching aren't about being straight, per se, they are about who will you let watch will you "perform". I have never had a threesome, and when it was discussed, it was me with 2 ladies(my wife and 1 of her friends). there were 5 different gfs of the wife who wanted sex with us over the years. my wife was never comfortable with another woman sharing me, so we never did that. for us that is not a normal or acceptable relationship, goes against our norms. I would only be comfortable with it, if the wife is happy with it. she is #1. there were a couple times when she almost let it happen because she knew I considered my self quite the stallion, so she was gonna do it for me. but she backed out last minute. many of these same gals wanted me to have affairs with them when the 3some didn't work out.

and no man will ever suck my cock. I do not have any form of sex with other men.