Straight men are beautiful

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lately, I'm noticing how beautiful straight men are. The ruggedness to them, the roughness, the desire to be tough, the attraction to a bit of danger and risk. I know, not all straight men fall under this category, but most it seems do.

Lately, I just think that straight men are the most beautiful things on earth. Lately, I love men's health magazines; dirt bike magazines; I love guys who wear beat up, somewhat torn and dirty jeans, somewhat messed up hair. Fuck, they are so beautiful! I sometimes pass by a sporting goods store where there's a poster of a man with a surf board beside him, about to go surfing in the ocean. I have literally stood and stared at the poster for two minutes or more, just in awe of how beautiful the scene is. The squareness of his shoulders, the embarking on an adventure. Straight men are so necessary to life!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only flaw in your philosophy, here, is that things like dirt bike magazines, health magazines & surfing posters are created by who? Wait for it.....advertisers! And the guys posing on all those pics are......actors! Models! Yes, they're playing a part. Any one of those guys could be gay, straight, or somewhere in between.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the descriptions you call beautiful, but those are not descriptions of straight men, they are descriptions of masculine men.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And this is repeating bears
g_dead_dancing_bears_lg.jpg

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there's a difference. Maculine gay men are different from masculine straight men. I know there are exceptions, but most of the masculine gay men that I've known are all too aware that they're "masculine." I sometimes get the feeling that they are performing the opposite of "drag." They are performing "masculine drag." Rather than dressing up as a woman, they dress up as men. It's a character they're aware of.

What I'm talking about here is straight guys who have no conscious recognition of the fact that they are masculine. I'm exposed to many such men every day lately. They are not masculine for effect at all. They just ARE.

I realize that within gay culture there is a whole genre of fetish about masculine men. That's not what I'm talking about.

Lastly, when I said straight men are "beautiful," I didn't even mean it aesthetically. I meant just the way they are. There is some rugged quality about them that women do not have, gay men do not have, masculine gay men do not have, etc.

I agree with the descriptions you call beautiful, but those are not descriptions of straight men, they are descriptions of masculine men.

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See. Another straight guy response. This is what I mean is beautiful about them. Straight men have a sort of here-and-now pragmatism about them.

However, ironically, I think the Marlboro Man was gay.

Naturally - who else is going to take out the garbage?

But it's just too late. The Marlboro Man is dead.

Of course, there's always the tractor repair forum ...

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I have to politely disagree with you here. I think the beauty and appreciation is really driven by your feelings and adoration for your brethren.

Plus, okay, you need to make a metrosexual inclusion for beauty. I don't give us a lot of credit regarding sense of fashion and beauty. We tend to learn it from someone else, given the recent years' attention to helping guys get more comfortable looking nice, dressing nice, decorating their homes, etc.

While I think the characterizations and social behavior of public homosexual presence are interesting -- that it's compelling to see extremism in gender traits among gay men (from drag queen to leather full mustachioes) and you just don't get that kind of spectrum from straight guys -- pragmatism doesn't work. Why? Since when do straight men enjoy much in the way of the consequence of their sexual behavior? They just kinda "do." I mean, their way of living and behaving and relating with women is so "given" in our society that it doesn't demand much afterthought. Even with regard to mancrushing, the feelings initially are just taken for face value. They like their buddy. They like their brews. They like their Sweet 16 brackets. All these other configurations demand forethought because they don't have that "given" status. They're assumed heterosexual and "normal" until their mannerisms and behavior indicate otherwise. The default isn't all that, can't be all that exciting, really?

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I kind of get you here, sometimes I see a man roughed up and maybe looking after his girlfriend and I find that really attractive but there's nothing sexual there that I'm aware of. Like wearing work clothes covered in paint, short cropped hair but then theres another student at college that is really metro, a big crystal earing, all his clothes ironed, he even looked like he had makeup on, if his skin was naturally like that then I hate him but yeah they seem to work independant of general social pressures and just look comfortable. It would be awesome to see these guys getting it on with there girls.

I don't find the typical buff physique attractive and I've never found an obviously gay man attractive either, it's really strange. Most the time I find people in general grim to look at but when I want to stare at someone I never let myself.