Straight men are beautiful

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, here ... Just looked at your pictures, big dirigible, and you're stunningly beautiful. But the beauty I see in you is the same type of beauty I see in a lion on the African savannah. I can admire that beauty in the lion, but that doesn't mean I'm "lionsexual" and want to fuck the lion in the ass. In fact, I'd stay about as far away from a lion as possible, admire his beauty from a distance. Likewise, I'd stay as far away from YOU as possiblem, i.e., my awareness of your beauty does not come hand-in-hand with a desire for any contact with you whatsoever.

Take out the pseudo-marxist crap about superior status and cool. It looks to me like it just obfuscates your thesis. It's already obfuscated to damn near the point of invisibility.

Perhaps if you could explicitly separate out the sexual component it would make more sense. For example...Radial aircraft engines, scorpionfish, iron pyrite crystals, Tanning's painting Guardian Angels, Fourier optics, Macbeth, celestial alignments (good near-alignment last night, the sun, crescent moon, and Venus), the Mauser C-96, Alberio, and the Mid-Atlantic Ridge are beautiful, but I have no urge to go to bed with any of them.

Not that I would admit it if I did.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I hurtle to a head on collision with middle age, it is becoming increasingly obvious that older people laugh at younger people more than the other way round.

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where did you ever get THAT idea? If this were the case, there would be no such thing as botox, plastic surgery, etc. I have yet to see a 25-year-old trying to look 50. But I've seen plenty 50-year-olds trying to look 25.

I don't have any problem with old people. I just think that lady's comment was stupid.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So men in the United States do not make more money than women? So gay men in the United States do not face any discrimination and live as freely and are as socially accepted as gay men? I wasn't aware of that.

Have you been vacationing on Mars for the last thirty years? Things have happened down here while you were gone. If you wish to demonstrate your claims quantitatively, you'd best do so. Otherwise you're just bloviating about what "everybody knows". Everybody knows about flying saucers, too.

My point was that contentious statements are not important for your argument, so you'd be better off leaving them out. Seems bloody obvious.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, here ... Just looked at your pictures, big dirigible, and you're stunningly beautiful. But the beauty I see in you is the same type of beauty I see in a lion on the African savannah. I can admire that beauty in the lion, but that doesn't mean I'm "lionsexual" and want to fuck the lion in the ass. In fact, I'd stay about as far away from a lion as possible, admire his beauty from a distance. Likewise, I'd stay as far away from YOU as possiblem, i.e., my awareness of your beauty does not come hand-in-hand with a desire for any contact with you whatsoever.

So, you agree exactly with my point, but then launch a personal attack. You're an exemplar of rational discourse and the very epitome of a class act, aren't you?

I suppose with you I have to point out that that's sarcasm.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lately, I'm noticing how beautiful men are. The ruggedness to them, the roughness, the desire to be tough, the attraction to a bit of danger and risk. I know, not all men fall under this category, but most it seems do. Lately, I just think that men are the most beautiful things on earth. Lately, I love men's health magazines; dirt bike magazines; I love guys who wear beat up, somewhat torn and dirty jeans, somewhat messed up hair. Fuck, they are so beautiful! I sometimes pass by a sporting goods store where there's a poster of a man with a surf board beside him, about to go surfing in the ocean. I have literally stood and stared at the poster for two minutes or more, just in awe of how beautiful the scene is. The squareness of his shoulders, the embarking on an adventure. Men are so necessary to life!

I like what you have said about the beauty of man but needed to fine-tune your words as I have paraphrazed them above. I see you as a hopeless romantic, who sees all of the beauty in our world! Although I am a guy of a certain age, I have lived the lustfull youth that you now possess and fully appreciate the wisdom of your words!:tongue::rolleyes::smile::smile:

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
The majority of people I see everyday are far from beautiful, how can the general population, the population most befitting of the real world be beautiful? In non-sexual terms a baby is beautiful but then it's hard to maintain beauty as you age, even when you're young.

Obeseity is a major problem, anyone who neglects there body to this extent is not beautiful, large people can be attractive but the fact that obesity kills people is ugly. My point is that all the selft neglect we do and all the time we spend worshipping those more beautiful then us is UGLY. There's so much pushing the beauty AWAY from humans.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
going back a bit: yeah, mike rowe is one sexy guy. alas, he has a girlfriend. he's a former opera singer, and is quite cultured and worldly.

i think the american "ideal" of masculinity is fucked up. it all seems to be a very delicate house of cards, based on self-deception and lies. no wonder a woman can cut a man to the quick with a comment--it's because everyone knows the TRUTH, but rarely has the guts or gall to speak it! (i know this paragraph is fully fleshed out, but i'm hoping y'all will know what i'm saying)

why is it "gay" to acknowledge that someone of the same sex is attractive?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The majority of people I see everyday are far from beautiful, how can the general population, the population most befitting of the real world be beautiful? In non-sexual terms a baby is beautiful but then it's hard to maintain beauty as you age, even when you're young

track14, To possess beauty is to be in a special state of mind! It is a state of mind that dictates that with each successive year, one must redouble the efforts to retain beauty. The task begins at a young age and it accelerates with aging. Aging , in and of itself , does not destroy the beauty of the body or of the mind or of the spirit....it merely brings boredom and apathy! Beauty is eternal and , as in the quest for Eldorado, the quest for beauty, within oneself , can be a fulfilling and rewarding pursuit!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Plastic surgery just jumped into my mind, what is with plastic surgery?

I think plastic surgery may treat problems we have with our view of ourselves, If you think you look better then you feel better and then other people notice.

As far as it's needed though I think people go way to far with it and is probably only advisable once in a lifetime, if I had the money I would cosider it if I didn't like the way I looked.

Beauty is meant to come from within but being Beautiful on the outside can help this right?

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I think i got your point, Guy Love. In fact, i think your first post could be the answer to why some men join on this site as women. Probably they look for that beauty you are talking about.

Anyway i don´t agree with two points. 1)-Sometimes masculinity can make a man look like some silly; 2)-I think hetero men are perfectly concious of our masculinity. Actually we care of it. As you have said, we battle to be masculines and to not be feminines. We behave as males, that is how we are nurtured and for what we are nurtured.

And in case you care, i like the way you type. Don´t get mad. :smile:

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would appear to me that you're the one vacationing on Mars. Everyone knows men still earn more money than women. Everyone knows that straight men are more privileged than gay men. I'm not going to bother to find a source for this because it is all too obvious. Would you like me to find a source on my claim that the earth is not flat?

Have you been vacationing on Mars for the last thirty years? Things have happened down here while you were gone. If you wish to demonstrate your claims quantitatively, you'd best do so. Otherwise you're just bloviating about what "everybody knows". Everybody knows about flying saucers, too.

My point was that contentious statements are not important for your argument, so you'd be better off leaving them out. Seems bloody obvious.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Actually, here ... Just looked at your pictures, big dirigible, and you're stunningly beautiful. But the beauty I see in you is the same type of beauty I see in a lion on the African savannah. I can admire that beauty in the lion, but that doesn't mean I'm "lionsexual" and want to fuck the lion in the ass.

I LOL'd. :tongue: That, and a man isn't beautiful if he's cut off at the neck.
(Just playin'.)