Straight Men: Do You Feel Hounded By Gay Guys Here?

Straight Guys: Do You Get Hit On By Gays and Does It Bother You?

• Gay guys here never hit on me or only very rarely and I'm glad they don't.

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Gay guys here never hit on me or only very rarely but I'd be flattered if they did.

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • Gay guys here sometimes hit on me and it bothers me.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Gayguys here sometimes hit one me and I'm flattered.

Votes: 62 41.9%
  • Gay guys here hit on me frequently and it bothers me.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Gay guys here hit on me frequently and I'm flattered.

Votes: 41 27.7%

• Total voters

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do get hit on via msg's from gay guys but usually it doesnt bother me as most accept the fact im str8 and just wanna say nice dick etc which im fine with. What bothers me are the sort of 5% of real assholes who just wont take no im str8 for a answer.

You can always ignore them. What I do is tell them, "Look, if I let you suck my cock once, twice, or six times, would you then go away?" :biggrin1:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
This thread makes "gay" men sound cheap. Anyway, I would hope that once "gay" men find out the guy is "straight," they will just back off!....................oooppps you said backoff

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not hounded, ever, here. Gay men have been complimentary, but not flirty.:redface:

I've generally only been hit on in pms from guys who indicate they are straight in their profile. :scratchchin:

After deleting all the photo verified genital pics in my gallery more than a year ago any and all hits ended. :mad:

I don't get it. What's, "cheap," about hitting on or complimenting someone whose personality or appearance you like?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get bothered in that I'm uncomfortable, but, rather, I get annoyed because, while I take it in stride, I'm not interested in them.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rarely happens, but I'm not sure what qualifies as being hit on. I sometimes get a PM from a gay man saying he likes my pictures. I'm flattered. I've never had a problem with anyone going overboard.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like this thread, thanks....
it's definitely something I've wondered myself.

While I don't go around flirting with straight guys, I find myself occasionally concerned that my flamboyance and effeminate nature makes them intrinsically uncomfortable. I wouldn't dare bother flirting with them, there isn't much to gain. Flirting and giving a complement are 2 separate things...and if a person, straight or gay, male or female can't accept a complement, then I'm sorry on their behalf.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep, been hit on quite a few times. It is kinda flattering I guess. I just politely thank them and decline. Haven't had a troll after me yet.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Alright, someone hit on this guy. I am not gay so I cant do it. I looked at his pics. Looks hot to me. A redhead.(I have always loved your female counter parts.) Everyone should get hit on by someone out of another sexual pref, atleast once.

Funny thing, bro. I was just looking in the gallery and saw your latest picture and was impressed. lol :biggrin1: That's what's so great about this forum. Where else can you find straight men checking each other out and complimenting each other?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think the bottoms fantasise about str8 guys more.

If you want to exhibit yourself here, I would say that a compliment from a gay guy is at least as affirming as a compliment from one of the real women. Not so titillating perhaps, but just as important to your self image. That's why you post pics isn't it?

Anyway, it's not a question of str8ness, it's a question of masculinity in whatever form.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But then, I've known girls to wear see-thru blouses, tits and nipples very apparent, and then complain that guys are staring.

Hell yes. Or they give you dirty looks when they wear t-shirts with something written across their breasts and you read the t-shirt!!