Straight Men: Do You Feel Hounded By Gay Guys Here?

Straight Guys: Do You Get Hit On By Gays and Does It Bother You?

• Gay guys here never hit on me or only very rarely and I'm glad they don't.

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Gay guys here never hit on me or only very rarely but I'd be flattered if they did.

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • Gay guys here sometimes hit on me and it bothers me.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Gayguys here sometimes hit one me and I'm flattered.

Votes: 62 41.9%
  • Gay guys here hit on me frequently and it bothers me.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Gay guys here hit on me frequently and I'm flattered.

Votes: 41 27.7%

• Total voters

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, there are jerks in real life (and online), and sometimes it does require an aggressive response. And sometimes you just let it go. I've told guys I would talk to the gym management about them, and it usually stopped. It doesn't happen to me anymore, but that's because of my smart decision to get older.:smile:

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never feel hounded, on the contrary I love the attention and compliments I get from anyone.I feel like people here are very respectful

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
To answer: Nah, I mean it is flattering most of the time here. Some people do occasionally cross the line but they usually can be ignored. It's of course a different scenario in real life situations.

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The bottom line is that this is over the internet. They can't find me in real life. Besides, a compliment is a compliment....I like to oversimplify and think that gaymen and women have the same taste in what they like so if a gay guy likes it a hot girl would like it too.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Hey as wrong as I think you are about just about everything you say, since you are obviously a Boondocks fan, I bet you are right on the money and 100% correct on whatever views you have regarding race.

Javyn, bring your fine ass over here. I won't be able to eat, think, or sleep til I get your man-meat inside my poopshoot.:wink: