MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought it was just me that was picking up on some level of animosity from comments made in other topics too. Glad it's not just me, but it's a shame to see regardless.

nah, is no just you. thank ya for posting, i was thinking it was only me :redface:

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to Blackgirl - one of your ex's totally came out as a gay man while dating you! i was kinda wondering why ya got the gay dude rage bubbling up everywhere!

to OP: actually straight men can have sex with gay men and maintain their orientation. if a straight man was into humiliation/derogation/emasculation he might engage in oral sex or other activities with another man. not for his attraction to another man or men in general, he's after the shame/helplessness/powerlessness. or any other get off other than being attracted to a man. unless i love dick and wanna marry Dick is his goal.. it ain't gay.

a man might getting nekkid with another dude because his female partner is very into. single incidents or random experimentation doesn't alter an identity. those moments define or refine or solidify a self ID.

i've always kinda thought all the societal privilege attached to being a heterosexual male, and the second class status of queer folk, are the whys for such a rigid/limited ideal of sexual expression and the need to label everyone into a few one-size-fits-all compartments.

1) The activities Blackgirl is talking about are very fetishized and on full display in these forums. Threads about how to convince one's straight friends to fuck aren't uncommon (Most common answer: Get him drunk!). Turning it into a hate issue is overplaying your hand.

2) No, the hypothetical man is bisexual, not straight. You answer why a bisexual or gay man would live in denial of their preferences and label themselves differently for normalcy's sake, but that doesn't make them what they'd prefer they're called.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
2) No, the hypothetical man is bisexual, not straight. You answer why a bisexual or gay man would live in denial of their preferences and label themselves differently for normalcy's sake, but that doesn't make them what they'd prefer they're called.

Given that terms like heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual are relatively modern and are not even especially scientific in nature I'm always curious as to how people come to the conclusion that sexuality only exists in these three clearly defined and rigidly separated groupings.

Reactions: MickeyLee

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) The activities Blackgirl is talking about are very fetishized and on full display in these forums.

1. my opinion of Blackgirl isn't based on one comment on one thread. she's rack up a good run on her first day, but check her post history. ya might see a pattern.

Threads about how to convince one's straight friends to fuck aren't uncommon (Most common answer: Get him drunk!). Turning it into a hate issue is overplaying your hand.

2. gay men hitting on straight men... along side men hitting on anything remotely female.

asking how to get their women to perform sex acts she finds disgusting, enjoyable or just not to her taste.

hundreds of threads of straight men asking how to get a women who is clearly not interested in him

and lastly! men going on endlessly about how lesbians just need good men.

ignoring the possibility of bias proves you ain't totally in the game. :smile:

so said the straight man :rolleyes:

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. my opinion of Blackgirl isn't based on one comment on one thread. she's rack up a good run on her first day, but check her post history. ya might see a pattern.

WTF?!? So first you SLANDER my exes even though you don't even KNOW me and now you are accusing me of being intimidated by gay men. You need to fall back, for real, you are waay out of line!

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) The activities Blackgirl is talking about are very fetishized and on full display in these forums. Threads about how to convince one's straight friends to fuck aren't uncommon (Most common answer: Get him drunk!). Turning it into a hate issue is overplaying your hand.

Thank you! That lady is a lunatic! :mad:

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In what way slander exactly? :rolleyes: Seriously you're getting pretty histrionic tbh.

She accused me of having an ex who outed himself as gay JUST BECAUSE she didn't agree with what I wrote. This is my first full day as a member of the forum so how can anyone make such false speculations about another poster's sex life. That's downright creepy and weird if you ask me.

Furthermore, she is following me from thread to thread. I ignored her comment to me in another thread but I aint going to bite my tongue for too much longer before I defend myself.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
suggesting that a hypothetical person might be gay isn't slander. that you think being gay is a blemish on his character is another sparkling example of ya hate-on.

gonna park ya ignore list. ya should be proud. ya only the third woman on the list. i mean ya only a bronze medal.. ya won't get a wheaties box. ya might be able to get sponsored by a cruise line.

no, nevermind, gay people really like cruises.

anyway.. bubye.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
suggesting that a hypothetical person might be gay isn't slander. that you think being gay is a blemish on his character is another sparkling example of ya hate-on.

gonna park ya ignore list. ya should be proud. ya only the third woman on the list. i mean ya only a bronze medal.. ya won't get a wheaties box. ya might be able to get sponsored by a cruise line.

no, nevermind, gay people really like cruises.

anyway.. bubye.

You said it as an INSULT to me and you know that.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. But she's right that fact that you took it as an insult says more about you than her.

Oh please. You are just sticking up for her because she is your friend, so you mean to tell me that you can look at this and not see the hostility behind it?:

to Blackgirl - one of your ex's totally came out as a gay man while dating you! i was kinda wondering why ya got the gay dude rage bubbling up everywhere!

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You said it as an INSULT to me and you know that.

homophobic and self absorbed.

how would an ex coming out as gay insult you?
for true.. i am genuinely puzzled with that one.

i don't know you. i do know something made ya all hateful to queer folk. i am queer folk. kinda take that shit personally.

oh, and several post directly insulting random women.

*must stop viewing posts. must stop. damn this clickie addiction*

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
homophobic and self absorbed.

how would an ex coming out as gay insult you?
for true.. i am genuinely puzzled with that one.

i don't know you. i do know something made ya all hateful to queer folk. i am queer folk. kinda take that shit personally.

oh, and several post directly insulting random women.

*must stop viewing posts. must stop. damn this clickie addiction*

Umm, because it didn't happen? :rolleyes:

And where did I insult random women? Yeah, you need to put me on ignore and stop following ME from thread to thread. You are the only poster who has tried to start anything with me.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Oh please. You are just sticking up for her because she is your friend, so you mean to tell me that you can look at this and not see the hostility behind it?:

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

I can read that and see absolutely no hostility in it whatsoever, exactly because I know what kinda member Mickeylee is.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I havent read all of the responses. however I can say quite simply that until society takes the SHAME out of homosexuality you will have men who are desperately trying to deny their feelings even if it's only 5% or 10%, who would never call themselves "bi" because they fall towards the "straight" end of the spectrum. If we allowed people to express themselves freely then none of this would matter. Men have been taught that homosexuality is shameful so until that changes you'll have the guys pretending to be girls, the "down low" encounters, the innocent "lets compare, bro" conversations.
I just don't see why the hell people can't get over it.
It exists, it's not going away so what, on earth is the point of making people feel so bad about themselves?

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can read that and see absolutely no hostility in it whatsoever, exactly because I know what kinda member Mickeylee is.

Well I don't know her and she does not know me so how can she tell me what an ex of mine did if she does not know me? Answer that. My sex life is none of her business and she had no right to comment on it. She said it as an INSULT and you know it.