Straight men don't engage in sexual activity with other men

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My computer only has a terrabyte of memory and is therefore not strong enough to cut and paste that much material. :biggrin1:

In other words, you have no proof to back up your bogus claims of me posting anything negative towards the gay community.

Yeah, thought so. :rolleyes:

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In other words, you have no proof to back up your bogus claims of me posting anything negative towards the gay community.

Yeah, thought so. :rolleyes:

"Thought"? Now don't you go working that few of cells too hard. :biggrin1:

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't we all just get along??? LOL... Really, does it matter what anyone else does or thinks is OK? Just be cool with yourself and nothing else matters...

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
. . . . In larger society it is the straight men who harass us gay and bisexual men. I think that this is part of the antagonism. In fringe situations like LPSG, gay and bisexual men enjoy a type of "social entitlement" that straight men enjoy in larger society -- and this provides the opportunity to vent frustrations. . ..

I don't think bisexual men enjoy a "social entitlement" here at LPSG. It still seems pretty acceptable here to discount bisexuality or to question whether it even exists (how many times have you read here that it is the next step to gaysville, or whatever the saying is? That's offensive to me - not the association with the gays - but the minimizing or denying the existence of bisexuality). If someone were to come here and write an impassioned post on how homosexuality were a choice, they'd be chased out of here. I think - without any quantitative proof - that gays in general do a lot of eye-rolling when someone says they're bisexual (heck, even I roll my eyes when some people claim they're bi, and I'm probably some sort of bi, if I could ever figure out how to label myself properly).

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Unfortunately, I've experienced this myself. Like most bisexual guys, I originally used the label "straight."

At the time, I belonged to a forum that had nothing to do with sexuality. There was a gay guy who was very militant. He started telling me I was handsome, and I said that was fine with me. I had no problem. But eventually, he just wouldn't stop. I wasn't offended with regard to sexuality -- I just got tired of hearing it all the time, and I told him to stop! His response? Suddenly, I was a homophobe!

You hit on the issue at the very start of this statement. My opinion is that in the gay community there is a preference for "masculine" men; they are the ones who get the most respect, I think. And, as you say, it is considered that straight men are the most masculine of them all.

Henry you make excellent points, I agree. And I still stand by what I said, straight men are seen as the manliest of men by the gay/bi men that are obsessed with them. These men are envious that only women are the apple of a hetero man's eye. Notice how angry these type of men get when they come on here to celebrate taking down a straight man and then someone chimes in "but if he had sex with you he was not straight". They get so angry that you ruined their "straight man fantasy" by calling a spade a spade, and then the usual accusation of you being a homophobe for telling it like it is is not too far behind...lol..

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I started two threads you may be interested in:

http://www.lpsg.org/257379-for-bisexual-guys-only.html

http://www.lpsg.org/256280-do-most-bisexuals-choose-sides.html

I don't think bisexual men enjoy a "social entitlement" here at LPSG. It still seems pretty acceptable here to discount bisexuality or to question whether it even exists (how many times have you read here that it is the next step to gaysville, or whatever the saying is? That's offensive to me - not the association with the gays - but the minimizing or denying the existence of bisexuality). If someone were to come here and write an impassioned post on how homosexuality were a choice, they'd be chased out of here. I think - without any quantitative proof - that gays in general do a lot of eye-rolling when someone says they're bisexual (heck, even I roll my eyes when some people claim they're bi, and I'm probably some sort of bi, if I could ever figure out how to label myself properly).

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, I've experienced this myself. Like most bisexual guys, I originally used the label "straight."

At the time, I belonged to a forum that had nothing to do with sexuality. There was a gay guy who was very militant. He started telling me I was handsome, and I said that was fine with me. I had no problem. But eventually, he just wouldn't stop. I wasn't offended with regard to sexuality -- I just got tired of hearing it all the time, and I told him to stop! His response? Suddenly, I was a homophobe!

You hit on the issue at the very start of this statement. My opinion is that in the gay community there is a preference for "masculine" men; they are the ones who get the most respect, I think. And, as you say, it is considered that straight men are the most masculine of them all.

Thank you for confirming what many hetero men and the women who love them know to be true. I hate those types that love to scream "homophobe" when they don't get their way. They are just as bad as the folks that love to scream "racism" when things don't go their way and both are annoying, but they don't scare me and I will ALWAYS stand up to them. LOL.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Thank you for confirming what many hetero men and the women who love them know to be true. I hate those types that love to scream "homophobe" when they don't get their way. They are just as bad as the folks that love to scream "racism" when things don't go their way and both are annoying, but they don't scare me and I will ALWAYS stand up to them. LOL.

Yeah I'm not sure where you're headed with this sort of comment, but frankly it makes you sound pretty unpleasant. But if you want to make yourself seem vaguely odious that's your business I suppose.

Reactions: MickeyLee

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I'm not sure where you're headed with this sort of comment, but frankly it makes you sound pretty unpleasant. But if you want to make yourself seem vaguely odious that's your business I suppose.

You're reading too much into it. What I meant is that people should always stand up to others who try to paint them as a homophobe, racist, sexist, etc...just because they can't get their way with them or get offended if you are speaking the truth.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
You're reading too much into it. What I meant is that people should always stand up to others who try to paint them as a homophobe, racist, sexist, etc...just because they can't get their way with them or get offended if you are speaking the truth.

There you go again, presuming you can read my mind. I'm just letting you know how your posts are making you appear is all.

You're whole "get offended if you are speaking the truth"-kick is bullshit btw. What you think the "truth" is is not de facto the actual truth and nor is anyone obliged to regard it as such. This whole reverse discrimination argument of yours is used pretty obnoxiously by people who propound rank prejudice who are attempting to silence opposition to their views. I'd distance yourself from that tactic if I were you, but like I said you seem unconcerned if people think you're obnoxious so by all means keep on trucking.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're whole "get offended if you are speaking the truth"-kick is bullshit btw. What you think the "truth" is is not de facto the actual truth and nor is anyone obliged to regard it as such. This whole reverse discrimination argument of yours is used pretty obnoxiously by people who propound rank prejudice who are attempting to silence opposition to their views. I'd distance yourself from that tactic if I were you, but like I said you seem unconcerned if people think you're obnoxious so by all means keep on trucking.

HenryMiller has confirmed that he has experienced what I have discussed. I have also gotten private messages from lurkers who have agreed with me, with a few saying that they would say the same thing but the environment here against GENUINE hetero guys is too hostile to even speak up for themselves. Furthermore, I have witnessed this with my own eyes. You are a gay man who probably does not engage in this type of behavior, so how could you imply that what I am saying is untrue? Only heterosexual men, some bi, and hetero women can speak on this because it affects them directly. Just like no one can speak on the impact or rape like a person who was actually victimized by a rapist.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
HenryMiller has confirmed that he has experienced what I have discussed. I have also gotten private messages from lurkers who have agreed with me, with a few saying that they would say the same thing but the environment here against GENUINE hetero guys is too hostile to even speak up for themselves. Furthermore, I have witnessed this with my own eyes. You are a gay man who probably does not engage in this type of behavior, so how could you imply that what I am saying is untrue? Only heterosexual men, some bi, and hetero women can speak on this because it affects them directly. Just like no one can speak on the impact or rape like a person who was actually victimized by a rapist.

Read what I wrote. I never said that what you were saying wasn't true, I simply said no one is obliged to regard it as true just because you say it.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No matter how you wrap it and how you tell it there will always be a person who will call you out on your bullshit!

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

Oh and by your own standards what qualifies heterosexual women to speak to this issue? If you're a woman on this site then what you're describing does not happen to you, and that means that according to your own little rape analogy you know squat about the subject you're pontificating about.... no?

Now that's not what I think but it's the logic of what you seem to think.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't quite understand why the same thread seems to get posted under a different name over and over again. I'm not knocking the thread, or the original poster, but it's a bit redundant. It's just an ongoing cycle of people saying "yeah, you're either gay or bi" or "why do people get so hung up on labels? Labels aren't important, and they're the problem." Well I call bullshit. Heterosexual and gay men and women may have engaged in sexual intimacy with some of the same sex or the opposite sex, whether for experimentation or trying to fit into the mold brought about by social norms. However, if that behavior is continued, meaning you've explored your curiosity to the point where it's no longer a curiosity, then you are who you are, and it is what it is. Deal with it. {Example} If a person tries drugs once, then they experimented. If they continue to do so, then they are drug user.

Labels will continue to exist until we learn to embrace them, each other, and ourselves. When we as a people can learn to be more accepting, then the labels will die. Otherwise, it's all a facade. You're merely fooling others and yourself.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*pounces on Mr. Hilaire* you are just sooo fucking hawt with you throw down ya science, Mr. Hillie.
*hauls Luka into pre-flesh pile*

i confess, i am a queer woman who constantly pervs on/lusts after gay dudes.
maybe i should start about a thread about it?
:wink::rolleyes::biglaugh:

*Mr. Dante is quickly defrocked and defiled in the flesh pile*

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read what I wrote. I never said that what you were saying wasn't true, I simply said no one is obliged to regard it as true just because you say it.

No one is obliged to regard it is as true, but the people who it has happened to DO regard it as true and that is all that matters as far as I'm concerned.