straight men fascinated by big penis?

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know years ago, looking at John Holmes and Reading the dum dick bragging about his alleged 13 inche cock.I told myself he's not that big.It didn't look much bigger than mine.I told my brother and he said compared to you
Most guys he looks huge.

Reactions: amazzzed2

bioshocked

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't read all 9 pages, I read some of 1,2 and 8,9. So maybe someone already said this too. For me, it is strictly a fantasy/imagination thing. I love the way mine feels when it grows. Getting an erection is a great feeling. And I like to imagine that the bigger and longer it takes to get fully erect, the more fun it is. The more time I get to feel it. And so I imagine myself having a bigger and bigger cock. Can be stories, pictures, video... Faceless is best for me so it's easier to imagine it's me. But that is all. It is only a way to imagine myself. I don't want to see a man in real life, I don't want to touch one other than my own, etc. And I don't care about what others have than me. And if I didn't enjoy the feeling so much, I wouldn't even be into the imagination part of it.

Reactions: Sevensix and Walt

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife has big tits with huge areolas. When our first was born, the nurse came in to show my wife how to breastfeed. The took a look at my wife's tits and areolas and said. "You won't have any trouble breastfeeding and the baby won't have any trouble finding those nipples."

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think most men are average so seeing a large penis you do do a double take. Being a shower at 5.25" soft, I do turn heads in gym shower and spa. It's like seeing someone that is 6'6 tall on the street, you would look twice and admire how tall they are. Same principle.

Reactions: yunggun7

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am truly fascinated by big cocks. I think we envy and admire what we don't have, but feel it would be awesome to have. A big, thick cock is incredible to see and feel... powerful, masculine, capable. Nothing like them!

If I go to the gay photos and videos section, there is a thread called "Just beautiful, erect cocks" To look through that is mesmerizing!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I hear a rock song that moves me, I appreciate it. When I climb a mountain that I wasn't sure I could top, I appreciate it. I appreciate things that are special. A great looking dick on a guy who has never turned down a bag of chips doesn't do anything for me. A guy who has taken care of himself and happens to have a nice dick, why wouldn't I appreciate it? Not jealous, don't imagine it as my dick, I simply appreciate it for what it is.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great question. I am definitely fascinated by big dicks. However, I cannot think about kissing a man. Still, I think about sucking a big dick or stroking one all the time. It feels really foreign and I swear to god I do not feel gay in the sense of how I know I think about women. I find them totally delicious and want to hook up and connect with women regardless of how pretty or fit they may be. Guys, however, feel weird and I have yet to feel that feeling to go to the next level when one on one. I check craigslist for hookups and think about pulling the trigger but I'm concerned I'm just into beating off to dicks on the internet and will just ruin an in person encounter. Plus, I feel like a willing, inexperienced "straight" mouth isn't enough to lure a decent guy. I want to try sucking a dick but my standards are only for a hung dude without disease. Any ideas?
I have similar feelings: I'm straight & married, but curious about sucking a big dick.

mrmuscle17

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a %100 straight guy and I've always been sexually and romantically attracted to women. I've never felt any kind of attraction or built fantasies for a man but there is this man whose man meat really gets my attention every time I see...

Reactions: AgHarley

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
A good number of men need to admit they are bisexual. I got friends that are coming out as bisexual and I have accepted them and let them know there is no shame. Other friends couldnt handle that and thats on them

• Love
Reactions: AgHarley