Straight men: From 1-10, what do you rate?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Bonky, Aug 5, 2009.

?

Your desirability rating from 1 to 10 in the eyes of a shallow young woman

This poll will close on Aug 4, 2033 at 5:42 AM.
  1. 1

10 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. 2

7 vote(s)
    4.7%
  3. 3

7 vote(s)
    4.7%
  4. 4

8 vote(s)
    5.4%
  5. 5

18 vote(s)
    12.1%
  6. 6

23 vote(s)
    15.4%
  7. 7

31 vote(s)
    20.8%
  8. 8

29 vote(s)
    19.5%
  9. 9

8 vote(s)
    5.4%
  10. 10

8 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

Straight men:

Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10. Not in your own eyes, but put yourself in the shoes of a shallow girl in her early to mid-20s who's evaluating you.

We're talking SUPERFICIAL ATTRACTIVENESS ONLY -- ie., how handsome your face is, how good you look in a swimsuit, how squeaky your voice is, your hairstyle, your income, your status in the community, how you dress, the type of car you drive, your job, where you live, etc.

Do NOT include your personality unless you have tourettes or extreme shyness or something.

Just take into account how "HOT" you would be in the eyes of an average shallow 23 year old girl who wants to impress her friends with her new guy. Ok?

Be honest, it's an anonymous survey.

2. the_reverend

Gold Member

i'd say a solid 7. i'm moderately attractive, though a bit on the hefty side presently. but good face, height and build. not much in the way of "social status" (job, car, etc.), but i've gotten a lot of praise for my smile, eyes and voice so those would probably spare me a point or two.

and considering i'd rate a girl that shallow about the same (maybe lower), that works out okay for me. lol!

3. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

HaHa, why haven't you got a zero as an option?

4. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

every man's at least a one ;)

5. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

idk, I'm a realist and would probably throw out a 6 or 7 don't really know though.

6. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

Even though i scrub up very well, for a 23 year old i'm probably not all that. I gave myself a 4 because i have all my own hair and teeth, which i think is the bare minimum a '4' needs.

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have no idea. Why? because I am 57 yrs old, and have had women in their early 30's hit on me, and women in their 20's think I am a creepy old guy. I am tall, slender, toned, and bald. I am told I am cute in the face, have a body of a man 1/2 my age, and a cute butt. that's first impression, just on appearance.

getting to know me. I am easy to talk to, good listener, good sense of humor, good common sense and very stabile. and I have my own money, not rich, but don't need anyone else's support.

8. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

just estimate the best you can, I want to see the distribution.

9. Tommy56

Gold Member

Albums:
    What a way to start the day. A confirmation of my nagging low self esteem.

10. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Being in my twenties, I am dissapointed by the no 0 option as well!

11. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Wow! What happened to all the bravado from the youngsters out there who think they're God's gift to women because they have a big dick? I know there are a lot of them here - why aren't they giving themselves 10s all over the place? I mean we are talking, a shallow early 20s female. I'm frankly surprised. :eek:

C'mon, kids, show your balls! Rate yourselves!

12. the_reverend

Gold Member

oh, if i'm rating myself as a total package, i'd bump myself up to about a 9 (always room to improve!). but a shallow girl in her early 20s isn't going to be blown away by me at first sight. hell, depending on HOW shallow she is, i might go down to a 6 or 5. i'm self aware and honest enough to admit that with no hesitation, and no impact to my confidence. because that's not the kind of girl i want to either hook up with or date seriously. and she's going to rank pretty low with me as well. :cool:

(and, let's be honest...unless you're packing enough to sport a highly visible bulge in your designer jeans, the big dick isn't going to do you much good in a "first sight" scanning, God's gift or no. lol!)

13. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

well now let's not encourage people to over- or under-inflate themselves. I asked them to be accurate in the eyes of someone else. Hopefully they will try to be as objective as possible.

14. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

next poll will be "total package." This one is only shallow looks/status.

15. D_Keziah Binbanger

D_Keziah Binbanger New Member

A shallow girl would give me a 4...and maybe 3

- I'm kinda cute, tall and slim but lack a bit of muscles
    - As for the status...I'm a broke geography student at university so nothing really hot about it lol

16. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

We are talking shallow and young right? I rounded up to 5. I would be between 4-5.
    Basically, they would think I am cute, have a nice build, but then scoff at everything else.

Now, women over 30, that moves up to 7.

17. wallyj84

Gold Member

My face is about average, but my body is very disgusting, like I'm deformed. I make a decent amount of money, but not really that much. I don't have a car, but that's normal for where I live. I guess all in all, if five was the average rating, I would be about a three.

18. blg3floor3

blg3floor3 New Member

haha, not even above the half way mark, no doubt. I've had a couple of females from here say I was cute, but, I'm pretty sure they were just being nice because really, how do you honestly tell someone the truth about their looks without coming off as fucked up? :tongue: I suppose there might be a way, but I can't imagine personally pulling it off. Come on man, I've seen myself in non-posed, candid pictures and it's a hell of a sight to behold (and not in the good way). I've actually said "holy fucking shit, that's what I look like to people!?"

Anyway, as evidence, I use the fact that before personality is factored in, going based just on looks without my mouth ever being opened for speech, I've never been hit on.

Not worried about it though, because I've learned just how huge a factor personality is for a guy. Plus, I have a nice piece, so that makes me happy.

19. crawfuls

crawfuls Member

In my mid 20's, virgin, Id have to say a 1.

20. cdarro

cdarro New Member

Being 51 years old, I doubt I would rate even 1 or 2 to a shallow 23 year old. Even though I am tall, athletic, have pretty much all my hair, not gray yet, good straight white teeth, I don't think they would notice I was even on the planet. Seems to change when they get to about 33-35, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted