Straight men: From 1-10, what do you rate?

Your desirability rating from 1 to 10 in the eyes of a shallow young woman

Votes: 10 6.7%

Votes: 7 4.7%

Votes: 7 4.7%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 18 12.1%

Votes: 23 15.4%

Votes: 31 20.8%

Votes: 29 19.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bonky was banned?
According to the Moderator Actions section of the Questions, comments, suggestions forum he was tossed aside on August 10th "Bonky - harassment, trolling" I don't know if that will be a temp ban or a perm ban.

To show our outrage (if we have any) we should all vote in this poll he created. Go on tell all your friends-and even your enemies-enlist family and neighbors and co-workers! Get them all to vote in this poll; but hurry, the poll only runs until 2033.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You silly straight guys. I bet you all are just fine. My straight buddies have all asked me how they rate. I love the compliment that they want an honest opinion and can feel comfortable to ask...so I tell them. They are always kind of like..."really" so email me if you must know and I'll tell ya :)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have GQ runway, swimsuit or bodybuilder model looks... something that a shallow person would want. If it was just on appearance I would rank myself pretty low. However, if they did engage me in conversation I can make up for the lack of "looks" with my mouth. And if they're even luckier, I'll even use my tongue. :wink:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You silly straight guys. I bet you all are just fine. My straight buddies have all asked me how they rate. I love the compliment that they want an honest opinion and can feel comfortable to ask...so I tell them. They are always kind of like..."really" so email me if you must know and I'll tell ya :)

bear in mind, we're not necessarily rating ourselves here...as the original question stated, we're trying to imagine how we'd rank against the criteria of a shallow girl in her early 20s. i know i'm fine...hell, i think i'm more than fine, lol. i just know for a fact that i'm not going to be that kind of girl's "ideal." which i'm totally okay with as she's not mine either, lol!

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I said a 3. I don't have a six pack, my truck is a 98 s10 with a cassette player, and I have chest hair.
I don't tan.
I hate dancing.
I hate rap.
I hate clubbing.
I hate people that club.
I don't like blonds.
I don't like fake tits.
I don't gel my hair, pop my collar, or otherwise dress like a "guido".
I don't wear makeup.
I bite my nails.
I no how 2 spel.
I scratch my balls.
I have balls.
I spend $4 on pants, not $40 or $400.

All in all, I have nothing to offer a "hawt" girl. Fortunate because I really wouldn't want one anyways.

Me (interview): http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6442/hpim0299q.jpg

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm mid 50s Dr, decent shape, well dressed, usually told that I look early 40s. Drive a perfect 20 yr old Porsche and some of my female patients from the age specified refer to me as, "The tasty Dr". I rate a "9".

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
I assumed 10 was high?

No car, shitty job, menial income, beer belly, pasty white skin (truckers tan), long hair, a 12yo's fashion sense, scary smile, 'fuck off' demeanor stemming from shyness.....
yeah, what's not to love?!

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
I guess Id get a 6? Im decent looking but in a way milfs, not girls my age like, I win in downfall on personality, but lack in what girls my want at first glance. Im in good shape, but not ripped...

Guess Im an aquired taste.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess Id get a 6? Im decent looking but in a way milfs, not girls my age like, I win in downfall on personality, but lack in what girls my want at first glance. Im in good shape, but not ripped...

Guess Im an aquired taste.

again...you are at least 2 steps higher bud

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the originator seemed to indicate he was going to make a follow up poll, most likely how would you rate yourself or how you think you'd rate with women of more depth and discernment. but he got banned, so we'll never know. lol!