Straight men: From 1-10, what do you rate?

Your desirability rating from 1 to 10 in the eyes of a shallow young woman

Votes: 10 6.7%

Votes: 7 4.7%

Votes: 7 4.7%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 18 12.1%

Votes: 23 15.4%

Votes: 31 20.8%

Votes: 29 19.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Straight men:

Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10. Not in your own eyes, but put yourself in the shoes of a shallow girl in her early to mid-20s who's evaluating you.

We're talking SUPERFICIAL ATTRACTIVENESS ONLY -- ie., how handsome your face is, how good you look in a swimsuit, how squeaky your voice is, your hairstyle, your income, your status in the community, how you dress, the type of car you drive, your job, where you live, etc.

Do NOT include your personality unless you have tourettes or extreme shyness or something.

Just take into account how "HOT" you would be in the eyes of an average shallow 23 year old girl who wants to impress her friends with her new guy. Ok?

Be honest, it's an anonymous survey.

I'd honestly say a 6. I'm in my late 20's, good shape, wear decent clothes, almost always have Aqua Di Gio cologne and know I'm fairly easy on the eyes. However, I'm a college student on a tight budget, drive an old Mazda Protege, don't dress in high end fashion or look like some kind of rico suave jerk off with lots of money and an over-inflated ego. Those girls will look at me and think "not bad, but there's better out there". Not that I care though, because I can't stand that type of girl. Now girls a little older and less shallow, I easily move to about 8 or 9. And no, I don't try to convince them with my penis size. I save that as a surprise for a girl who is really into me in the first place.

I remember one of those shallow types told me before that I must have had a small dick that couldn't please a girl if my life depended on it. I laughed so hard and couldn't help but toast a drink to what she said.

D

deleted110426

Straight men:

Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10. Not in your own eyes, but put yourself in the shoes of a shallow girl in her early to mid-20s who's evaluating you.

Gave myself a 5

We're talking SUPERFICIAL ATTRACTIVENESS ONLY -- ie., how handsome your face is, how good you look in a swimsuit, how squeaky your voice is, your hairstyle, your income, your status in the community, how you dress, the type of car you drive, your job, where you live, etc.

Everyone has there on likes and dislikes as far as facial features go. I've been complimented before on my smile. As far as a swimsuit goes that too goes with likes and dislikes I'm more on the beefier side my body fat is low but as of late have seen a trend of seeing girls with guys with a little bit of a belly but that wont change the way I take care of myself. With the hair I usually wear a hat but my hair is okay. Income is mediocre. I think I dress okay not too flashy I kinda simple jeans and a t-shirt guy. And I drive a newer Truck nothing too flashy.

Do NOT include your personality unless you have tourettes or extreme shyness or something.

I am extremely shy though

Just take into account how "HOT" you would be in the eyes of an average shallow 23 year old girl who wants to impress her friends with her new guy. Ok?

Be honest, it's an anonymous survey.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
heck if i know, i didn't do it. lol!
Wait, he got banned for cussing people who inject saline into his balls an beliveing in science?

"Well fuck a minor and play with a pussy's er...pussy!" :tongue:

On-topic now, are we assuming that women suddenly get less superficial over certain age?

Brad Pitt becomes worthless past the age of 30?

B_daunte

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8ish 9ish?
Well I play alot of sports so I stay in shape...go to the gym quite abit so my fitness is good. I dress alright for a person my age. I'm confident in talking with girls...I don't find getting with girls hard at all. Most times I don't beleive it but I've had my fair share of women tell me how good looking I am, I've had alot of compliments about my body and cock with girls I've been with.
This whole thing is pretty egotistical but that's what I'd describe myself without being too cocky or whatever

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've got a profile on a dating site with ratings, my score has remained at around 8.2 since I joined. Maybe a few more muscles would improve my score :)