Straight men, gay internet fantasies?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BigPoppaFury said:
I find it flattering if someone gets off thinking about fucking me...
Does someone?

When I see the other guys photos of their cocks on this site I usually just laugh at the proportions..
Probably best not to look then since they do nothing for you sexually.

I guess the only other thing that I find interesting about coming to this site is that I don't have any gay friends in real life...
Surely you jest.

It truly suprised me to read of one of you only had ONE straight guy among many that turned down the opportunity to get head from you.
That would be me. And what I failed to recount to the rest of the board (but did to Matthew in private) was the about a week later he sought me out and reconsidered. I made him cum at least four times.... but I think it was five.

Honestly that shocked me.
"There are more things in heaven and earth than are known of in your philosophy Horatio.."

I guess I'm pretty much off topic here, but like I said there's not much original content I could have bought to the table except personal experience.
Yes. I'd agree with you.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, gee, i must be in "la-la land" because i don't pm or chat with anyone and keep the few pm's i get to a courteous reply (with the possible exception of one,and that person knows who).

But i think the answer to Alex's original query is contained somewhere in the second or third paragraph of his original post, that is, no matter how varied the classifications and definitions, they all fail to adequately define the nature of human sexuality.

As Lex described in one of his replies, this is something that is variable (in all people i think), depending on the time, the circumstances, the venue (i.e. internet), and the "company". I think it harmless, as long as others aren't hurt, and as long as one isn't conflicted over one's identity.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
Does someone?

Stranger things have happened...

Stronzo said:
Probably best not to look then since they do nothing for you sexually.

I forgot the rule about not looking at cocks unless it turns you on. Sorry, I'll do my best to avert my eyes in future and remove all the mirrors from my house.

Stronzo said:
Surely you jest.

Nice of you to omit the bracketed part in which I stated "that I know of". Looks like someone's got their 'irrational dislike for internet guy' hat on today...

Stronzo said:
That would be me. And what I failed to recount to the rest of the board (but did to Matthew in private) was the about a week later he sought me out and reconsidered. I made him cum at least four times.... but I think it was five.

Again, this genuinely suprises me. Surely that can't be held against me?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I calls 'em as I sees 'em. Your post had a certain disdain for the topic... to the point that your post (as you admit) contributed nothing but to further promote the male heterosexual denial piece. I give you my experience. I assure you it's not unique no matter how surprising you may find it. The thing I get most out of your post is that ever-present phenomenon I see among some "straight" dudes who think every heterosexual male is identically like them.

Question? Do you think women are more prone to be bisexual than men?

And I don't want to hold anything 'against you'. As I said earlier, I choose my target heterosexuals carefully.

Carry on.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
I calls 'em as I sees 'em. Your post had a certain disdain for the topic... to the point that your post (as you admit) contributed nothing but to further promote the male heterosexual denial piece. I give you my experience. I assure you it's not unique no matter how surprising you may find it. The thing I get most out of your post is that ever-present phenomenon I see among some "straight" dudes who think every heterosexual male is identically like them.

Question? Do you think women are more prone to be bisexual than men?

And I don't want to hold anything 'against you'. As I said earlier, I choose my target heterosexuals carefully.

Carry on.

Actually I thought the topic was very interesting and that there were a great number of very intelligent and thoughtful posts that I would only be repeating if I was to include anything other than personal experience. So that's what I did, much like your own personal experiences recounted earlier. Talking of calling it like I see it, you almost seem to have a certain disdain for heterosexual men- but then I could be wildly misinterpreting your postings. Wouldn't be the first time THAT happened in this thread now, would it?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BigPoppaFury said:
Actually I thought the topic was very interesting and that there were a great number of very intelligent and thoughtful posts that I would only be repeating if I was to include anything other than personal experience. So that's what I did, much like your own personal experiences recounted earlier. Talking of calling it like I see it, you almost seem to have a certain disdain for heterosexual men- but then I could be wildly misinterpreting your postings.

You're exactly correct. I do. In particular I have a 'distain' for those among them who appear so arrogant that they assume every last gay dude wants to chomp on their wang or pound their arse. Let me assure you it's decidedly not the case. However, fear not, I have the identical 'distain' for overtly queeny homosexual men who think of all women as "fish".

I think it pretty fair and balanced all told.

Wouldn't be the first time THAT happened in this thread now, would it?
No. No it wouldn't.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
Pax, fellas.

*runs from the thread....

YOU GET BACK HERE! don't you run windy!:eek:

I'll give him "pax" all right just as soon as he quits his thinly-veiled "oh we straight dudes never look at cocks or let guys do us" routine... and not until.

Christ. alex8 created a perfectly sound and reasonable thread and then one great big tube of testosterone has to do a drive-by squirting its macho glop on it and lend that oh-so-familiar "not me man, I'd never do that" crap to it.

If that's how he feels let him stop beating around that "bush". We get it. He's "all man".:rolleyes:

I'm sure there's an exception to every rule. I just have to laugh 'at some of the dimensions you guys.. and the genitalia' ?? Nice shit. NOT.

He doesn't live my experience, nor I (thank God) his.

**and he still hasn't answered my question about whether he thinks women are more inclined to bisexuality than men.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
YOU GET BACK HERE! don't you run windy!:eek:

I'll give him "pax" all right just as soon as he quits his thinly-veiled "oh we straight dudes never look at cocks or let guys do us" routine... and not until.

Christ. Matthew created a perfectly sound and reasonable thread and then one great big tube of testosterone has to do a drive-by squirting its macho glop on it and lend that oh-so-familiar "not me man, I'd never do that" crap to it.

If that's how he feels let him stop beating around that "bush". We get it. He's "all man".:rolleyes:

I'm sure there's an exception to every rule. I just have to laugh 'at some of the dimensions you guys.. and the genitalia' ?? Nice shit. NOT.

He doesn't live my experience, nor I (thank God) his.

**and he still hasn't answered my question about whether he thinks women are more inclined to bisexuality than men.

*offers Stronzy a glass of wine
and a hug...:smile:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stronzo said:
Christ. Matthew created a perfectly sound and reasonable thread and then one great big tube of testosterone has to do a drive-by squirting its macho glop on it and lend that oh-so-familiar "not me man, I'd never do that" crap to it.

Thanks for the kudos, Stronzo, but Alex actually started the thread. Although I do love to steal the spotlight, I have to give credit where it's due.

And a word in BigPoppa's defense - I think he was just trying to relay his experience. I don't think he meant to get macho glop on anyone. LOL! For some reason, I keep thinking of a tube of toothpaste out of control.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Matthew. Thank heavens for some element of sanity here.

Stronzo, you do realise that you've made some HUGE assumptions about my personality from one post where I did nothing other than relay personal experience. Where did I say I think evey gay guy wants to do me? I challenge you to find me saying that I think all straight guys are just like me.

What part of me being genuinely suprised by your experiences with supposedly straight men offended you exactly? Does it not make sense that someone with absolutely no 'out' gay friends would find that to be suprising? At no point did I say I didn't believe you, just that I found it interesting. Just as I said I found it interesting to be able to talk to openly gay men, because it's not something I get to do in real life and I like to be able to see things from all points of view, not just my own, as in I appreciate the fact that I could learn something here.

I can sympathize that you might have a burning issue with the type of guy you are so desperately trying to pin me as, but I'm not that guy. I truly have no desire to prove how straight or manly I am, to myself or to anyone else. It was just me trying to add to a conversation, perhaps clumsily. If you'd have been a little more adult I might have responded with a little more respect first time round, but sadly you let yourself down with a bitchy attitude and personal insults and I find that to be very tiresome.

Seriously though, you should consider a career in tablod journalism- your abilty to typecast and put words into people's mouths is astounding.:tongue:

As for the question that I STILL haven't answered, all these hours later, I was thinking about it. I'd never thought about it before and I wasn't about to answer without thinking. My answer will have you foaming at the mouth for it is exactly what you wanted to hear- yes. I think my general impression is/was that women are more prone to bisexuality than men. I now invite you to take great pleasure in self satisfyingly tearing me to shreds at my bigoted ignorance and testosterone fuelled meatheaded caveman opinions.

Or maybe you could be a man about it.

Remember.. count to ten..

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BigPoppaFury said:

As for the question that I STILL haven't answered, all these hours later, I was thinking about it. I'd never thought about it before and I wasn't about to answer without thinking. My answer will have you foaming at the mouth for it is exactly what you wanted to hear- yes. I think my general impression is/was that women are more prone to bisexuality than men. I now invite you to take great pleasure in self satisfyingly tearing me to shreds at my bigoted ignorance and testosterone fuelled meatheaded caveman opinions.

This goes back to my question earlier (to WTW) about whether there exsits a 0 on the Kinsey scale for Women. Interesting point.

I should hope that this thread will not devolve into a line-by-line dissection of each other's posts. Not only does context get lost, but so does meaning. We are attempting to examine social/theorhetical constructs here--not each other's opinions of sexuality.

If he isn't open he's a testosterone-filled uber macho homophobe and if he is open he is a closet cock queen? I don't see how anyone can win under those dichotomous constraints.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed Lex.

But when something is categorically obvious, it's categorically obvious.

To me what you reference, was. That's my take.. yup it is.

Matthew said:
And a word in BigPoppa's defense - I think he was just trying to relay his experience. I don't think he meant to get macho glop on anyone. LOL! For some reason, I keep thinking of a tube of toothpaste out of control.

I'm not convinced that's what he was trying to relay at all but I allow you your take. And sorry for mis-assigning authorship of the thread.

I'll give it back to Lex.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BigPoppaFury said:
Stronzo, you do realise that you've made some HUGE assumptions about my personality from one post where I did nothing other than relay personal experience.

No assumptions. I base my opinion on your words alone.

BigPoppaFury said:
I think my general impression is/was that women are more prone to bisexuality than men.

Ah yes. That's why I asked it. How did I guess as much?? Hmmm...:33:

Or maybe you could be a man about it.
This alone reinforces my orignal take on you. I was correct then, as now. . You wanna see a 'man' Mary? Take a look a this... jerk.:rolleyes:

Remember.. count to ten..

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Nope, still feel the same.

As you were.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have really appreciated this thread. Naturally, it re-evokes my doctoral thesis so I'm almost bound to agree with many points. My thesis was never published because (maybe amonst other factors) no journal 25yrs ago would agree with my contention that sexuality is so fluid.

Some researchers and theorists contend that there isn't a single continuum from 100% straight to 100% gay but homosexual orientation (like heterosexual) runs from 0% to 100%. A person could be high on both, low on both, medium on both or one high the other low and combinations galore.

My view was and still is that sexuality is even more fluid and variable than that. One could almost argue that each individual has his or her unique sexual orientation and that within one person their attraction to same-sex or opposite-sex may fluctuate from time to time, experience to experience, love-object to love object.

I like the point that the need for affection and closeness to other guys is playing a part. In many cultures, boys and men are scared of showing affection for one another or appreciation of another man's beauty because their society would label them as gay. Here in Thailand boys and men quite commonly hold hands, drape an arm around another's shoulders or waist. In Argentina, I saw many men hugging and kissing when the relationship was familiar - workmate, colleague, or a frequent business relationship.

Men who live in homophobic environments may feel a need to be intimate (but not necessarily sexual) with other men and this can be satisfied on the Internet.

to return to my study of 25 yrs ago - I interviewed men who had never had sex with a woman but often had sex with other men who self labelled as 100% straight; men who felt very loving towards people in general who claimed that they were 100% straight but would make love to a male friend if he asked "because I love him. He's my friend". For many of the men, their behaviour, fantasies and emotional attraction didn't exactly square with the self-adopted label.

I haven't studied female sexuality but I suggest that it may be quite disimilar to male sexuality. My impression is that women are more motivated by emotional connection leading to sexual relationship. Men are more likely to indulge in non-emotional anonymous sex. Of course, there are many who do not fit this sweeping generalisation. Psychosocially, I think that this difference between the sexes is getting blurred as more people explore concepts of sexual equality.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
i just want to point out that our current sexual designations aren't inadequate in and of themselves. however, they become inadequate when we refuse to move from them and accept more bendable terms.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
i just want to point out that our current sexual designations aren't inadequate in and of themselves. however, they become inadequate when we refuse to move from them and accept more bendable terms.

If they were adequate, why would we need more bendable terms?