Straight men getting head from gays?

CorsicanU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Even in reference to your own post your logic ranges from non-existent to damn near mind bogglingly bad.

I suppose,
especially in light of your own dazzling opinion which
continues to illuminate us readers each time you choose to respond to this particular topic.
Your acumen on human sexuality has certainly answered the original question and then some.

Last edited:

CorsicanU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
sure. a blow job is a blow job. plus a man would be better at it than a woman. men know what feels good on their bodies, and therefore know all the right spots to hit.

There you go.
Simply put, and, quite simply, the truth for most straight guys
whos social mores (or lack of restrictions from them) would
allow the opportunity to recieve head from a guy who is
gay and not feel their own masculinity compromised by the
action.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose,
especially in light of your own dazzling opinion which
continues to illuminate us readers each time you choose to respond to this particular topic.
Your acumen on human sexuality has certainly answered the original question and then some.

The editing of your posts to improve your vocabulary, which is clearly forced by the way, in an attempt to appear intellectual is almost amusing.

CorsicanU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The editing of your posts to improve your vocabulary, which is clearly forced by the way, in an attempt to appear intellectual is almost amusing.

The editing of my posts is not to improve my vocabulary, it
is to correct sentence structure which I do habitually.

I hope you have been as amused over my intellectual
attempts as I have been over your attacks on me while
disregarding the question that sparked this thread.

If you have nothing to say on the issue, why are you here?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry but I wouldn't take head from any man, I didn't even think it was a question.
Why you pathetic, psychologically stunted, narrow-minded bigot!:eek: Even though the heterosexual man-obsessed gays keep telling you over and over again that you can feed and feed male cocksuckers and still be all hetero man-stud? Why, oh why, do you straight men keep ignoring this?..:confused::confused:

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it is always amazing to me when someone states an opinion and someone who disagrees resorts to name calling. it never helps their cause. like when someone says you must be a racist if you dislike so-and-so. WTF? grow up !
Why you pathetic, psychologically stunted, narrow-minded bigot!:eek: Even though the heterosexual man-obsessed gays keep telling you over and over again that you can feed and feed male cocksuckers and still be all hetero man-stud? Why, oh why, do you straight men keep ignoring this?..:confused::confused:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it is always amazing to me when someone states an opinion and someone who disagrees resorts to name calling. it never helps their cause. like when someone says you must be a racist if you dislike so-and-so. WTF? grow up !
Um...could it be that you didn't understand I was KIDDING!:confused:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not gay so long as you watch a football game together afterwards.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have a neighbor two doors down who is gay. On more than one occasion he has come over and given me a blow job. I have not returned the favor and he knows that i will not. However, he said he likes the look and feel of my dick and really wants to suck on me. I always use a condom when this is done.