Straight men getting head from gays?

D_Luke_DickStalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why you pathetic, psychologically stunted, narrow-minded bigot!:eek: Even though the heterosexual man-obsessed gays keep telling you over and over again that you can feed and feed male cocksuckers and still be all hetero man-stud? Why, oh why, do you straight men keep ignoring this?..:confused::confused:

it doesn't appeal to me, I think that is pretty clear.

thickseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever experimented with another guy at any point in your life?

I think almost everyone in this thread has completely ignored the question. The op's asking about Straight men. I think it's abundantly clear that uf you get head from a man your bi at least (if not gay). Hate to do this old high-school debate move but the definition from Merriam-Webster

a: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward the opposite sex b: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of opposite sex.

And please don't let's make this a b.s. arguement about labels, he's asking ABOUT a label. Not whether or not you agree with it's use, those are two entirely different points.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
If your eyes were closed and you were told nothing I doubt it would matter one way or another.

Absolutely not true. You can ALWAYS tell if it's a guy: they crave it more, the swallow more, you can feel their facial hair, they don't suck for one second and then pull off and lick; they suck it deep. They worship cock better. Not even a question. I could tell every time.

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Guys usually have bigger mouths and can take it deeper orally. Kissing is guy is much different than kissing a girl too.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Unh, why is this so hard to understand?
There are some straight guys, who have learned that men freely give excellent head.
There are some other straight guys, who fully understand that maybe a guy can give them better head. They just don't care. It holds no appeal for them.
Variety. It's what makes life on this planet interesting. Appreciate the other for who he (or she) is, and that they may not be like you. Let each celebrate getting their cock satisfied how they see fit.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The reactions of some people to knowledge of your personal identity - whether you like men or women or both - is often difficult to understand. My close young friend of five years got the impression I liked him more than just a friend. I never did or said anything to seduce him. What I did was gradually get to know and like him and spend more time together. I usually hugged him when we met. On a few occasions I did something like sit next to him in his truck with an arm around him. Or on one occasion I kept my hands on his shoulders while he played the piano. He never protested. We had some intimate sexual talk in our fourth year in which we each revealed a few things. Recently we spent more time together, but then he acted strange about getting undressed for the hot tub and stuff at the gym. Then he interrogated me. I told him I thought I was bi. Now he won't have any contact with me. All I did was like and help him. Nothing more. Five years of close friendship gone.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The reactions of some people to knowledge of your personal identity - whether you like men or women or both - is often difficult to understand. My close young friend of five years got the impression I liked him more than just a friend. I never did or said anything to seduce him. What I did was gradually get to know and like him and spend more time together. I usually hugged him when we met. On a few occasions I did something like sit next to him in his truck with an arm around him. Or on one occasion I kept my hands on his shoulders while he played the piano. He never protested. We had some intimate sexual talk in our fourth year in which we each revealed a few things. Recently we spent more time together, but then he acted strange about getting undressed for the hot tub and stuff at the gym. Then he interrogated me. I told him I thought I was bi. Now he won't have any contact with me. All I did was like and help him. Nothing more. Five years of close friendship gone.

That's a shame and I know it hurts but you didn't do anything wrong. It's his problem, not yours. You're the bigger person for being honest and he's the smaller for not being able to handle it.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

That truly blows.
My heart goes out to you, my friend.
There was nothing you did wrong.
Homophobia is a horrible thing. I find that people insinuate a lot in my direction. I've had two sex partners in my adult life. OnBe before that.
Been with the same woman since age 16. People see the 30%, and immediately assume, then act strange. In real life, I don't let anything out, but people still treat me as if I am coming on to them when that is something I am not capable of doing...in real life.
I think the important thing is that you were a friend, and showed you were trustworthy. Maybe some day down the road, he will think it over, and things in his head will change. Maybe not. But either way, you can respect the guy you see coming back at you from the mirror.

matelalique

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To BigInBellevue - I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a gay/bi man who has come out and had everyone say that it is ok. Some people have deep-rooted homophobia (their problem). Some people feel that they have been lied to (which they have been). Some homophobes will dress their homophobia up as "You weren't honest with me".

Whatever his real reasons, it sucks - my guess is you couldn't come out earlier due to the environment you were in (not your fault), and it sounds like you have tried to be a good friend. My experience is that all of my friends who abandoned me when I came out have never returned, while a number of peripheral friends from pre-coming out have become a lot closer and more supportive.

Coming out is not easy, and I suggest that you seek out friends and family who will support you on your journey, and reduce contact with those who are making you feel badly about yourself. Good luck - and as Dan Savage says .... It Gets Better.