Straight men getting head from gays?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
When I say I surrender you fool, I'll say it, I said what I needed to, its an opinion base on facts and research, I quoted from a book and most research is based on your generations writings, so I cannot argue with a 60+ man and say he is wrong about the writings of books over 20 years old, what I do find rather disturbing is men your age challenging people my age with so much hate and aggression, when you just have to put your point across in a constructive way without all that!

However, my information comes from shared facts and shared reading and discussion on the subject in the field of psychology and psychiatry and therapy, where does yours come from?
Aggression? You may re-read your posts. What do you know about my age? Exactly, nothing. What do you know about my job? Exactly Nothing. Ok, you want it, you get it.

You say
Usually homosexuality can occur from males who suffer over barring female influences which can make them feel emasculated and therefore their sexuality!
Both male and female homosexuality appear to run in families. Studies of unseparated twins have suggested that this
is primarily due to genetic rather than familial environmental influences. Furthermore, there is some evidence that male sexual orientation is influenced by a gene on the X chromosome.

Compare for example:
Bailey, J. M., Pillard, R. C., Neale, M. C., & Agyei, Y. (1993). Heritable factors influence sexual orientation in women. Archives of general Psychiatry, 50, 217–223.
Hu, S., Pattatucci, A. M. L., Patterson, C., Li, L., Fulker, D. W., Cherny, S. S., Kruglyak, L., & Hamer, D. H. (1995). Linkage between
sexual orientation and chromosome Xq28 in males but not in females. Nature genetics, 11, 248–256.

You say
Homosexuality exists in every man women, child and beast, it is a fact!!
You confuse Homosexuality with occasional homosexual experiences. Homosexual experiences in early adolescence or in absence of alternative sexual outlets are not indicative of homosexuality at all.

Compare for example:
Ellis L. & Ames MA. Neurohormonal functioning and sexual orientation: a theory of homosexuality-heterosexuality. Psychological Bulletin, 101 (2), 233-258.

Quite honestly I could go on but I guess you understand that I am not talking out of my ass.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
And sorry, but I just can't stand people who generalize. Not every man or woman would participate in homosexual activities. And there actually are people who don't participate in sexual activity with their preferred sex at all unless they feel some kind of intimacy.

And sorry, but I just can't stand people who generalize. Not every man or woman would participate in homosexual activities. And there actually are people who don't participate in sexual activity with their preferred sex at all unless they feel some kind of intimacy.

That took you a while to go and get random names etc! However it's all speculation!

Boop!

Boop!

Ok, read the studies/articles or stfu asshole. Come back if you actually want a real discussion. Else don't bother to continue with your bullshit.

I may have a gorgeous arsehole but I'm nee arsehole you childish old man!! Grow da fk up weirdo!! 2016_07_17_07_06_21.jpg

D

deleted19516281

I can’t speak for other people, but I don’t see why a Guy getting His Dick sucked by a another guy, would necessarily make Him gay. It’s possible, but I don’t see why it has to be a definite.

Only one Person can say whether or not He’s gay, and that’s the Guy getting His Dick sucked.