Straight men getting head from gays?

jdenn4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ive met 1 person 100% str8 (my best friend mike). he loves women, but there is no chance in hell he would ever do anything wth another guy, even a m-f-m 3 some would be out to him, just nothing about it doesnt like the view of cock either, in the same sense, I can appreciate a beautiful woman, but i dissagree that a blowjob is a blowjob, nope dont want one from a woman, however i have had mine and tried in the past, and wouldnt mind being with a bi guy and woman, idea is kinda cool, but unfortunately doesnt work in actual life (tried) so yeah i guess im bi-curious on the other end of the spectrum, there are a few 100% straight out there, but heres a new definition, hetero felxible but yeah you are at least Bi, if you like sex of any kind with either group

swifty32661

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"But doesn't admiring a HUGE COCK kinda lead one to "hmmm, wonder what it feels like in my hand, something that big?" and then on to "man, I bet that thing shoots a spectacular load . . . I'll just stroke him a little, and see if he cums."

Nope, not for me. I can see how it might for some, and then if they take that next step (WANT TO and not being forced) they are then bisexual.

You may have heard of women saying, damn, look at those boobs, I wish I had those boobs, they look great! Does that mean they want to go over and wrap their mouths around said boobs? I don't think so.

That's what I meant.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm all for the opening up of attitudes over the years, but honestly, I like my straight guys straight and my gay guys gay. Quentin Quisp wrote about the catch 22 he lived in... he wanted a straight man, but the very act of getting one meant (to him) that he didn't really have what he was after to begin with. This is why there is so much emphasis placed on being 'straight acting' in the gay world. Anyone can say what they want, but I've seen the straightest appearing gay guy in the bar is the one everyone wants. it's caused some problems for me over the years... (let me first say that I have never been the manly man that I wanted to be in my head) I learned this lesson of straightness so well that sometimes it difficult for gay guys to pick me out of a crowd. I eventually had to learn how to let my gay side out to play once in a while. Otherwise, other gay guys think I'm just a boring straight guy (sorry) who wants to go watch NASCAR all the time. On the other hand, I don't want to watch broadway shows all the time either. That's what I like about being gay... I can watch the football game at a local gay sports bar with men who are available afterwards for a good testosterone filled blowjob. If a straight guy finds himself in that mix, I'd never really know and it seems like everyone got what they wanted...

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only if the money is right. I actually plan to turn a gay guy down tomorrow. He's only offering me around $150. Going to have to be at least in the thousands for me to even consider it.

really???

I have no sexual interest in women BUT if a girl offered me $150.00 to suck my cock... OK.

First off, I highly doubt a girl would pay to suck off a gay!!

For a $150 why not? Let the bitch suck my big gay dick!

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Joke, a friend of mine told me "look, i am so so so straight, that i can have sex all night long with a guy and next day i can be completely str8" and he make me laugh LOL. Anyway, many times there are missunderstandings, many str8 say... "i don't understand about men" when you talk that so and so is handsome and all that and i use to answer back telling "ok, you can see the beauty of a mountain or of a river or whatever and it doesnt mean that you are going to fuck the mountain or the river" so most of the times you can see str8 people hiding themselves in stuppid things like denying the beauty whatever this beauty is coming from, from a man or from a woman, a child or a sunset. With sex with the same gender i think that is a matter of mentality because when one is wanking with himself is the hand of the same gender that is going up and down, when people buy a fleshlight to put his cock in to satisfy his desires is a tube of silicone or whatever but if is a man NEVERRRR um i think really is something wrong there though i accept it, each one has their own phobias like i have to cucaraches and i have to be respected of that. so when a guy, because of culture, because of his hormones or because his mentality or because of a nature or because is his choice he has to be respected when he has repulsion of having sex with another guy. So i finnish with the joke of my friend, he is so sure about his heterosexuality that he can have sex with a guy the whole night long and next day been 100% str8 as always, so i think he feels that he is using the mouth of the guy as a more natural fleshlight than the one buyed in the sexshop, he doesnt feel atraction at all for the guy, he only knows that that mouth can give him pleasure.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really???

I have no sexual interest in women BUT if a girl offered me $150.00 to suck my cock... OK.

First off, I highly doubt a girl would pay to suck off a gay!!

For a $150 why not? Let the bitch suck my big gay dick!

Well, first it is illegal. Second, I'm terrible at keeping secrets so how would I explain that to any future long term partners. Third, the general negative feeling that I would have to live with for the rest of my life. Fourth, probably couldn't stay hard because I'd be too grossed out.

You add a zero or two to that number and it might cancel out many of my concerns. But $150 isn't going to do it.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only if the money is right. I actually plan to turn a gay guy down tomorrow. He's only offering me around $150. Going to have to be at least in the thousands for me to even consider it.

LOL Good luck with that one.

You need to adjust your percentages. You aren't 100% straight if your looking to get sucked off by men.

Last edited:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, first it is illegal. Second, I'm terrible at keeping secrets so how would I explain that to any future long term partners. Third, the general negative feeling that I would have to live with for the rest of my life. Fourth, probably couldn't stay hard because I'd be too grossed out.

You add a zero or two to that number and it might cancel out many of my concerns. But $150 isn't going to do it.

Wha?? Oh please. Get over yourself.

I'm already grossed out at how far your head is up your ass.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Hate to burst your bubble, buddy, but an unreciprocated blow job on a dick that can't stay hard isn't worth one extra zero much less two. Actually, it isn't worth $150, but good luck with that.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Excuse me, but I'm 100% gay. NOTHING about a woman's body is the least bit interesting to me and I've never had sex with one, and am quite sure I never will.

If you were really really really horny and a woman wanted to give you a blowjob, wouldn't you let her?? I would but I definitely like dudes.

briman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am really good at sucking a cock i know i can make you feel good if you are gay or straight. i love to suck cock and i have done a lot of men that have wifes and they keep cumming back sex is awesomw just enjoy it fuck the labels

Reactions: jizzcr3tly

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you believe that a guy that gives head to other guys can still be straight you are either:
A: An idiot
or
B: someone that needs to go back to school

ok, another possibility is that you like to believe that your fantasies can be true even if you need to redefine words to make you happy (which is probably a sum of A and B)

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL Good luck with that one.

You need to adjust your percentages. You aren't 100% straight if your looking to get sucked off by men.

Well since I'm not looking and never have, why would I need to adjust my percentages?

Wha?? Oh please. Get over yourself.

I'm already grossed out at how far your head is up your ass.

Get over myself? What?

Hate to burst your bubble, buddy, but an unreciprocated blow job on a dick that can't stay hard isn't worth one extra zero much less two. Actually, it isn't worth $150, but good luck with that.

Over the last 3 months, I made an $75 an hour watching a gay dude jack off and cuddling with him. I made a total of $1800 over that time. Is what I did worth $1800? I don't think so. So it wouldn't surprise me for some guy to make an offer in the thousands some day.

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just for the sake of discussion...

I've engaged in some same-sex behaviour with another boy, but that was pre-pubescence and although the behaviour itself could be called sexual, the motivations weren't at all. It was doing something purely because it felt good physically, not because there was any attraction.

Can two adults engage in something similar (where there's no attraction to the other, but they're doing what feels good), or is that something that requires a level of innocent that's lost?

If one man had sex with another man for money, I don't think we could immediately judge him to be gay or bi, because there's a motivator there apart from attraction.

Can there be other motivators there when cash isn't involved that don't necessarily mean a guy is bi or gay?

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
LOL at people insisting that you simply "can't be 100% gay/straight". Speak for yourself. Just cause you're feeling a little bit gay, or a little bit straight, doesn't mean that the same applies to everyone else. I am 100% straight. I've never had a sexual experience with a man, nor do I desire to. I'm about 110% sure that if a guy tried sucking my dick I wouldn't even be able to achieve an erection. To the people that insist that if blindfolded, with my dick through a hole in a wall, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Possibly not, but you're missing the point. The point was whether or not a "straight" man would ever consent to oral sex with a gay man. I wouldn't ever stick my dick in a hole in the wall to find out.

Last edited: