Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, first it is illegal. Second, I'm terrible at keeping secrets so how would I explain that to any future long term partners. Third, the general negative feeling that I would have to live with for the rest of my life. Fourth, probably couldn't stay hard because I'd be too grossed out.

You add a zero or two to that number and it might cancel out many of my concerns. But $150 isn't going to do it.

Dude, don't worry about the money. There are lots of guys - str8 married bi etc, etc - who are pleased and even grateful to get great head without trying to sell their services.

If you want to read all about it: check out my blog, link below.

Last edited:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's something I picked up from another forum dealing with male sexuailty enjoying same sex engagements!!! Check it out.

boy this is 2010, No one has time to invest.

this how you deal with the gay lifestyle

Trade - buy them some Mc Donalds and let them play your wii while you suck they dick, pop a finger in they but and put a blunt in the air and you fuckin him down. Search him before he come in the house, and search him when he go. Pick him up, but put his ass on the train home.
Discrete - Play boyfriends, and fuck him down.
DL - Keep your mouth shut, just take the dick or ass when he give it.
bi - have lots of threesomes with his homegirls and side-eye his cakes and dick when he fuckin. Sometimes you can eat his bootie when he dickin her down. She dumb, she won't notice.
the faggot - they eager. Let them suck your dick, bust in they face and wash your dick off on they shirt. and leave.
homosexual - make him your husband.

See... none of this shit takes time. All that act like a straight boy, and become his best friend .. drinking and smoking and all the little built up flirting shit is very 1998.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I have no hang-ups about it and have. Point 1: I want to cum (and it gets boring wanking yourself all the time). Point 2: someone is offering to wank me off or suck me off.

I'm not looking for a lifetime sexual partner, I just want to shoot my load. If someone's prepared to help me then that's great and I really appreciate it.

richeee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would you (assuming that you're straight) ever get a blowjob from a gay guy?
Sure, in fact I have a few Gay friends and we have shared BJ's together. In my case, I don't generally seek out gay men, but I have have numerous encounters with them to my great satisfaction. It really starts with the person and I do enjoy huge cocks, like mine, but I do not enjoy anal.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Sure, in fact I have a few Gay friends and we have shared BJ's together. In my case, I don't generally seek out gay men, but I have have numerous encounters with them to my great satisfaction. It really starts with the person and I do enjoy huge cocks, like mine, but I do not enjoy anal.

Oh, so that's the distinction. Now I get it. :confused:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the last 3 months, I made an $75 an hour watching a gay dude jack off and cuddling with him. I made a total of $1800 over that time. Is what I did worth $1800? I don't think so. So it wouldn't surprise me for some guy to make an offer in the thousands some day.

That "gay dude" has more dollars than sense.

lokibrand

Sexy Member
Media
Getting head or even having sex with a guy by no eans makes that person gay or even bi. Sexuality is about a lot more than dicks and pussies people. If you exclusively feel the desire to have relationships(physically and emotionally) with women then you are straight regardless of who or what touches your cock
I don't have time for a long drawn out response, but think about it.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Only if the money is right. I actually plan to turn a gay guy down tomorrow. He's only offering me around $150. Going to have to be at least in the thousands for me to even consider it.

hmm . . . this all sounds a little iffy.

Well, first it is illegal. Second, I'm terrible at keeping secrets so how would I explain that to any future long term partners. Third, the general negative feeling that I would have to live with for the rest of my life. Fourth, probably couldn't stay hard because I'd be too grossed out.

You add a zero or two to that number and it might cancel out many of my concerns. But $150 isn't going to do it.

My, we do have a very high opinion of ourselves, don't we?

Get over myself? What? . . . Over the last 3 months, I made an $75 an hour watching a gay dude jack off and cuddling with him. I made a total of $1800 over that time. Is what I did worth $1800? I don't think so. So it wouldn't surprise me for some guy to make an offer in the thousands some day.

A.) The question is, was what you did worth ruining yourself for "any future longterm partners"? and

2.) It wouldn't 'surprise me' to learn that you are completely delusional.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Get over myself? What?
Over the last 3 months, I made an $75 an hour watching a gay dude jack off and cuddling with him. I made a total of $1800 over that time. Is what I did worth $1800? I don't think so. So it wouldn't surprise me for some guy to make an offer in the thousands some day.

Wha?? Oh please. Get over yourself.

I'm already grossed out at how far your head is up your ass.

Sometimes, there's nothing I can add to the discussion.