Straight men getting head from gays?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Oh come now, don't leave us hanging. Dish the dirt. DETAILS...

I prefer to maintain some measure of discretion, but use your very fertile imagination, Stormy. Let's just say I became a willing, nay enthusiastic subject before all was said and done. :wink:
BTW: If I dint know better, I might think you're stalking me. No matter, isn't this more fun than that degenerating Harry Reid thread?

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to maintain some measure of discretion, but use your very fertile imagination, Stormy. Let's just say I became a willing, nay enthusiastic subject before all was said and done. :wink:
BTW: If I dint know better, I might think you're stalking me. No matter, isn't this more fun than that degenerating Harry Reid thread?

This may still end up being a political thread[str8(?) guys & gay sex act...sounds Republican to me]

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
This may still end up being a political thread[str8(?) guys & gay sex act...sounds Republican to me]

Well, I'm no expert, being the new kid on the block and all, but from what I've seen, this topic seems to come up alot in one form or another.
How's everything down on de Nile?

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
. . . . I wonder how many times this question has been asked.

That would be "too damn many." Some people just don't believe that there are plenty of men and women whose sexuality is on the extreme edge of the continuum between "totally homosexual and never has had or would consider having sex with a person of the opposite sex" and "totally heterosexual and never has had or would consider having sex with a person of the same sex."

But, of course, those individuals do exist, and in greater numbers than some on LPSG and similar sites might think.

NCbear (who's willing to allow others their freedom to define who they are and who they want to be)

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree NC, there are a lot of variations on this question here. They always have so many replies too, I mean this one has 9 already!

They say there is no such thing as a stupid question, just inquisitive idiots. :tongue:

Ironstud

Experimental Member
Media
HETEROSEXUAL SEX is sex with the OPPOSITE gener you are , HOMOSEXUAL SEX is sex with the SAME gender as you are, BISEXUAL SEX is having sex with both genders.
Unless you are in Jail or living on the streets and doing it to survive, if you are having sex with SAME GENDER and are gainfully employed and have no predilection for drugs, thus supporting your habit you are HOMOSEXUAL or BISEXUAL but you're deluding yourself if you think you're STRAIGHT !!!
Gay guys that have this fantasy of having sex with "STR8" guys or do so really annoy me b/c they placate the guys' fragile egos allowing them to think they are str8 . Some people have an ongoing relationship with someone and allow them to think they are str8 just so they can have sex with them . Someone needs some serious therapy to do that bullshit !

HH

Just a reply to this quote, No mate majority of gay blokes don't like having sex with hetro men. The reason for that being is because, hetro blokes are confused an arrogant its a massive turn off personally, i just feel like punching the bloke out. Also Majority of Younger gay men are pretty aware to not approach a str8 bloke or try and persuade the bloke for sex. Who needs to do that when there are a huge amount of gay guys out there that want to have sex with other men. Personally I don't even bother with hetrosexual men because there a waste of TIME!

Cheers matey!